PDA

View Full Version : Wildcat Record Chase Vol. 2

UNHWildCats
September 30th, 2006, 10:58 PM
David Ball WR

Touchdowns: Ball remains tied with Jerry Rice and Troy Edwards for the Div I record.

Receptions: David Ball added 7 to his career total and now has 250, that leaves him 77 shy of the Div I record.

Yards Receiving: David Ball added 126 yards and sits 759 off the I-AA record and 1,071 off the Div I record.

Ricky Santos QB

UNH Passing Yards: Ricky Santos broke this record in the first quarter on a pass completion to David Ball

Completions: Santos added 21 completions and now has 646 for his career, that leaves him 393 shy of the Div I record of 1,039.

Touchdown Passes: Santos added 3 more and now has 82 thats 58 shy of the Div I record.

Yards Passing: Santos added 281 yards in the air and sits at 8,008 that leaves him 6,488 shy of the I-AA record and 7,023 shy of the Div I record.

Total Touchdowns: Santos added 2 running scores to his 3 passing and now has 97 career TD's thats 62 shy of the Div I record.

Stang Fever
October 1st, 2006, 01:44 AM
David Ball WR

Touchdowns: Ball remains tied with Jerry Rice and Troy Edwards for the Div I record.

Receptions: David Ball added 7 to his career total and now has 250, that leaves him 77 shy of the Div I record.

Yards Receiving: David Ball added 126 yards and sits 759 off the I-AA record and 1,071 off the Div I record.

Ricky Santos QB

UNH Passing Yards: Ricky Santos broke this record in the first quarter on a pass completion to David Ball

Completions: Santos added 21 completions and now has 646 for his career, that leaves him 393 shy of the Div I record of 1,039.

Touchdown Passes: Santos added 3 more and now has 82 thats 58 shy of the Div I record.

Yards Passing: Santos added 281 yards in the air and sits at 8,008 that leaves him 6,488 shy of the I-AA record and 7,023 shy of the Div I record.

Total Touchdowns: Santos added 2 running scores to his 3 passing and now has 97 career TD's thats 62 shy of the Div I record.

MAN THE QB's with those records...were really doing there thing out there...cause I am impressed with Santos numbers but I dont think he can break to many of them.

Tod
October 1st, 2006, 01:47 AM
MAN THE QB's with those records...were really doing there thing out there...cause I am impressed with Santos numbers but I dont think he can break to many of them.

Actually, considering that he's about 1/3 of the way done with his junior season, and assuming he just gets better as is the usual case, and taking into account that post-season stats count in I-AA ball, he could break all of them. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

:(

:D

UNHWildCats
October 1st, 2006, 07:49 AM
Santos has a legitimate shot at each record listed there except passing yards, he does have a outside shot at that.

He needs to averge 21 completions a game over his final 18 regular season games to break the completions mark.

He needs to average between 3 and 3.5 total TDs a game to break the total TDs record, he had 5 yesterday and has 17 this season (12 pass, 5 rush) thats averaging little over 4 per game.

He needs to average under 3 TD passes a game to break the TD passes mark.

He needs to average360 yards passing for the I-AA and 390 passing for the Div I passing records. Unlikely stats considering hes usually on the sideline in the second half.