North Carolina A&T @ Hampton

WileECoyote06
October 8th, 2013, 09:53 PM
S.C. State at NC Central
Bethune-Cookman at Howard
Norfolk State at Delaware State
Florida A&M at Savannah State
NC A&T at Hampton

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I think we make a tough out because we can score in all three phases of the football. I trust our defense and special teams more than our offense. lol. .

And I chose the same teams to win.

Humble Steward
October 9th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I think we make a tough out because we can score in all three phases of the football. I trust our defense and special teams more than our offense. lol. .

And I chose the same teams to win.

I don't think last year was a fluke. I think NCCU has the weapons and defense to beat South Carolina State again. Good luck tomorrow. I expect the MEAC to get very interesting the in the next couple of weeks. Stay in the moment, like my Wildcats like to sayxsmiley_wix.

ejjones
October 10th, 2013, 12:55 AM
I don't think last year was a fluke. I think NCCU has the weapons and defense to beat South Carolina State again. Good luck tomorrow. I expect the MEAC to get very interesting the in the next couple of weeks. Stay in the moment, like my Wildcats like to sayxsmiley_wix.
SCSU is getting back to the old days...we don't have the same clowns running the offense we had last year...so I warn the eagles...no-fly zone in affect. Airspace secured for a little while. The dogs are hunting & a opportunity to get some credibility in the pools as a lot of folks will be tuned in.

Humble Steward
October 10th, 2013, 09:32 AM
SCSU is getting back to the old days...we don't have the same clowns running the offense we had last year...so I warn the eagles...no-fly zone in affect. Airspace secured for a little while. The dogs are hunting & a opportunity to get some credibility in the pools as a lot of folks will be tuned in.

Believe me, my Wildcats are watching SCSU. Cue is playing some of his best football this season at QB. This should be a good game. I will definitely be watching tonight. Good luck and I know the Dogs are hungry, but I think NCCU will pull this one out.