8. Big South
9. Patriot
10. Mid-Eastern
11. Northeast
12. Southwestern
13. Pioneer

IBleedYellow
October 6th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Alright Membrane, I've seen your posts. You've finally intriuged me enough to ask.

Do you use your own computer or formula for how you pull these out, or are you just regurgitating someone elses work?

clenz
October 6th, 2013, 08:31 AM
His stuff is almost always 100 prevent identical to Massey,I believe.

He's been called on that before with responses to the effect of "Grant miss think alike"

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

dystopiamembrane
October 6th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Do you use your own computer or formula for how you pull these out, or are you just regurgitating someone elses work?
Let's keep the mystery going. I do like that you're interested enough to ask, though.
Your thoughts on the ranking itself?

danefan
October 6th, 2013, 08:50 AM
"Grant miss think alike"

agreed!

IBleedYellow
October 6th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Pretty much where I would put the conferences. I am notorious for not knowing enough about each conference vs knowing the good teams in each conference.

danefan
October 6th, 2013, 08:59 AM
I think the Big South deserves more credit. Some strong teams.

clenz
October 6th, 2013, 09:21 AM
****ing auto correct on my phone has been terrible lately using Swype.

Looks like it's time to reset the damn thing and start again.

WileECoyote06
October 6th, 2013, 09:31 AM
I think the Big South deserves more credit. Some strong teams.

I said this last week, especially considering their strong OOC record. He responded that the difference in points between the Big South and the SoCon was very close, but now I see the Big South has fallen behind the Ivy League too. #puzzling

1. Missouri Valley
2. Colonial
3. Southland
4. Ohio Valley
5. Big Sky
6. Southern
7. Big South
8. Ivy
9. Mid-Eastern
10. Patriot
11. Northeast
12. Southwestern
13. Pioneer

danefan
October 6th, 2013, 09:47 AM
I said this last week, especially considering their strong OOC record. He responded that the difference in points between the Big South and the SoCon was very close, but now I see the Big South has fallen behind the Ivy League too. #puzzling

Ivy League had a good win at Cal Poly. That helped.

WileECoyote06
October 6th, 2013, 10:13 AM
And I guess that Gardner-Webb loss to Charlotte was enough to drop the entire conference. xcoffeex

BEAR
October 6th, 2013, 11:57 AM
If UCA can get over 600 yards on the cowboys, then that shows uca's ineptness on D to lose by 4 TDs. Looks like the SLC isn't that strong. I knew UCA lost a ton on defense in the early games but to see an offense die like that after last year, freakin amazing. Smothers decision making is a full 180 from last year. But the good news is when you hit rock bottom, there is only one place to go...after you go to the crapsville bar and grill that is. xlolx

JMUNJ08
October 6th, 2013, 05:37 PM
How is the Southern conference really above anybody? Ivy & Big South look better to date...

ElCid
October 6th, 2013, 07:56 PM
How is the Southern conference really above anybody? Ivy & Big South look better to date...

Well we do have TWO teams moving to the promised land. That has to account for something, doesn't it?xsmiley_wix

kalm
October 7th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Colonial and OVC each have a couple of good teams at the top but otherwise, the scheduling isn't that impressive. I'd go...

1. MVC
T2. Big Sky, CAA, Southland
T5. Southern, OVC, Big South

CFBfan
October 7th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Ivy League had a good win at Cal Poly. That helped.

I think that the top 2 in the PL (Fordham and Lehigh) are better than the Ivies top 2 and to bottom 2 in the PL are no worse tham the bottom 2 in the Ivy.....

walliver
October 7th, 2013, 10:37 AM
And I guess that Gardner-Webb loss to Charlotte was enough to drop the entire conference. xcoffeex

The Big South has to strain to overcome VMI and PC. The conference was 0-3 versus D-I opponents last week (and VMI didn't even play)

Their SOS will go up next year when VMI returns to the SoCon to be with their beloved Citadel.