PDA

View Full Version : TWO DAYS! Till we roll in Atlanta!

FormerPokeCenter
October 3rd, 2013, 10:08 AM
Two days till our little four person team of McNeese graduates rides in the Atlanta edition of the 24 Hours of Booty!

Thanks to some absolutely fantastic donations and donors, I'm currently in second place! This year my donors have combined to raise more money than ever! We're just above $9,000 and have a real shot at $10K...

But, to get there, we'll need some help!

No donation is too small and lots of little donations can bridge the gap pretty quickly! The fundraising closes on Friday at 5 pm Eastern time...

Currently, I'm in second and McNeese72's brother in law, Billy Craddock is in the top 5, but has a real shot at 3rd place. Our tiny team is currently in second place in team fundraising, but it'll get crazy in the last two days. The team that's ahead of us has 62 rider, and one of the two teams we're locked in a pitched battle with has 22 riders. That we're able to hold their own with them, despite only having FOUR riders is a testament to the great donors we have!

Again, I need your help to get to $10K and that'll also keep us in the top three in team fundraising! I really appreciate the help from everybody who's donated so far. The level of your donations have qualified me for a slot in the LiveSTRONG Ride for the Roses on the weekend of 10/19, where I'll get to interact with a ton of incredibly talented LiveSTRONG fundraisers from across the country. That'll help us step up our game for next year!

You guys rock!

Again, no donation is too small and they all help us get to that next level!

http://www.24hoursofbooty.org/site/TR/Bike/General?px=1185201&pg=personal&fr_id=1220

FormerPokeCenter
October 3rd, 2013, 10:25 AM
Another cool thing that's happened as a result of the AGS Challenge this year is that SU Dog got a Samford Jersey for me to wear in the ride in honor of Samford Deep Snapper Perry Beasley...

Perry's parents are now aware of SU Dog's great gesture, so they've reached out...and now they're gonna come hang out at the 24HOB on Sunday. They'll be attending the Survivor's Breakfast and then getting a feel for the event!

SU Dog, if you've got time this weekend, you should come check us out! The Survivor's Breakfast that Perry's parents will be at is at 8 am! But, you're welcome ANY time! There are some ATL area donors I'd love to see at the event, too...LeadBolt, if you've got time, please come check us out! You've been a great donor to the event for two years now!

Anyway, for me personally, it's a very cool thing to happen as a result of what you guys are doing here, on AGS!

SU DOG, you rock!