PDA

View Full Version : I-AA/AGSs Most Hypersensitive Posters, By Team?

Cap'n Cat
September 28th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Was thinking about this as I was reading some of FlyYtown's crap in the YSU/MSU thread.

Who knee-jerks and barks the loudest, most easily and most frequently to criticism of their football program or shool, in general?

AZGrizFan
September 28th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Strike 2 on the poll attempt?

Interesting. The poll wasn't there the first time I opened the thread.....hmmmmm....

Pards Rule
September 28th, 2006, 01:00 PM
are u getting senile Capt???

Pards Rule
September 28th, 2006, 01:01 PM
I vote for the Pards: Lafayette!

Cap'n Cat
September 28th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Just vote and STFU!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:p :p :p :p :p

dbackjon
September 28th, 2006, 01:03 PM
YSU - although all are good choices.....

pantherclaw
September 28th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Im with AZGriz fan, it wouldn't open up the poll the first time, but w/e im going on personal experience and saying YSU.

Cap'n Cat
September 28th, 2006, 01:07 PM
I don't wanna influence the voting, but........

far and away, it's Youngstown.

No doubt about it. To them, everyone is "jealous" of their championships and that's why "we don't like them"!

There are a couple good guys, like GoGuins and YSUBigRed, but, most of the rest of clods of the highest sort.........

OL FU
September 28th, 2006, 01:13 PM
It's not Furman and if any of you buttholes vote for Furman I will never speak to you again.xlolx

eaglesrthe1
September 28th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Uh...where's UNI? I want to vote for UNI, but I can't! Conspiracy! What are you afraid of Cap'n?:eyebrow: :smiley_wi

Robert Morris my ass!

Cap'n Cat
September 28th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Uh...where's UNI? I want to vote for UNI, but I can't! Conspiracy! What are you afraid of Cap'n?:eyebrow: :smiley_wi

Robert Morris my ass!

Well, r, the folks from UNI have demonstrated on here that they are not overly sensitive, I believe. I think most would agree. We don't rage on and on in threads the way some other school's people do. The YSU shat is just me, BTW. I love teasing them, that's all.

Blue Hen Nation
September 28th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Hands down it has to be ZOOMASS. :nod:

eaglesrthe1
September 28th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Well, r, the folks from UNI have demonstrated on here that they are not overly sensitive, I believe. I think most would agree. We don't rage on and on in threads the way some other school's people do. The YSU shat is just me, BTW. I love teasing them, that's all.

Eh, I voted for the SWAC. BTW... you're so sensitive, you cast a shadow over all the other UNI posters.;)

Except for D1B, he casts his own shadow.:eek:

crunifan
September 28th, 2006, 01:20 PM
I know that I am biased being a UNI fan...but c'mon. A few Youngstown State fans have really really really given me a horrible representation of what I am sure is a great school.

goasu984Life
September 28th, 2006, 01:25 PM
I voted YSU

bluehenbillk
September 28th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Lehigh, Lafayette, Georgia Southern & UMass.

bison95
September 28th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Voted YSU, but UND needs to be added, just look at the influence on AGS already and they won't even be eploritory until next year: smh :

GreatAppSt
September 28th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Hands down it has to be ZOOMASS. :nod:

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Ivytalk
September 28th, 2006, 02:38 PM
The Minutemen, although the SWAC button was tempting.

ChickenMan
September 28th, 2006, 02:49 PM
hypersensitive posters by team... ???

hypersenstive poster... umassfan... xlolx

DaGriz
September 28th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Ahhh come on, everybody has their bad apples. The one, two or three bad fans on a message board can really make a school seem obnoxious and give off a bad representation of that school. That being said, I can't believe our name hasn't come up yet. Where's the love!!!???:D

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 28th, 2006, 03:09 PM
I'm also surprised JMU has no "love" on this topic. I personally think many of my fellow JMU posters are hypersensitive, but it just makes me laugh. Usually they're not as annoying to me as Umassfan, or the infamous ABH (Delaware fan... sort of...xidiotx ) from our CAA boards...

My vote was for UMass. :thumbsup: I also see Lehigh posters that are hypersensitive. Basically all PL posters have that to an extent as do the SWAC. Inferiority complex. :nod:

NoCoDanny
September 28th, 2006, 03:11 PM
This is a funny thread. I know I've been hypersensitive at times. But hey, if someone takes a shot at your school you're going to fight back. I'd expect nothing less from anyone.

blukeys
September 28th, 2006, 03:29 PM
infamous ABH (Delaware fan... sort of...xidiotx ) from our CAA boards...

:flagged: :flagged: :flagged: :flagged: :flagged:

15 yard penalty for bringing up a name that we don't have to deal with on this board!!!!!!:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

If you saw the movie Beetlejuice, you know why we don't want a certain name mentioned here.

OL FU
September 28th, 2006, 03:34 PM
This is a funny thread. I know I've been hypersensitive at times. But hey, if someone takes a shot at your school you're going to fight back. I'd expect nothing less from anyone.

Not me, WHy would get sensitive over some dumbass saying something about Furman:eyebrow: :smiley_wi

RadMann
September 28th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Well, most UD fans are pretty cool and laid back, except for me... I'm a hyper-sensitive PIA ..... xidiotx :)

SoCon48
September 28th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Sensitive? You're d---- right. I'm really pissed that ASU hasn't received votes.

McNeese75
September 28th, 2006, 03:57 PM

:nod:

Maverick
September 28th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Just one fan seems to be the one bringing down the Minutemen. I am sure that the UMass people (as well as his own mother probably) share in that opinion. Kinda like that old saying, "All here bring smiles, most by their presence, but a few by their absence!"

UMassfan-A legend with his head up his behind!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

AZGrizFan
September 28th, 2006, 04:44 PM

It was so tempting I pushed it three times. Just like Chicago. :D

crunifan
September 28th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Voted YSU, but UND needs to be added, just look at the influence on AGS already and they won't even be eploritory until next year: smh :

I know they are your instate rival, so you have every right to dispise them.xlolx But they were pretty gracious winners after beating us this year. They could have thrown it in our face pretty bad, but they didn't. So they are cool with me...for now.

Cap'n Cat
September 28th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Interesting, some of these votes. Based on my observations over the last couple of years, I think it's rather dead on, thus far. Youngstown is the king of whining and sensitivity, no doubt. They feel they should get a playoff spot just for past (key word) history. Very little graciousness. They gotta all get together and get that FlyYtown creep off the board!

I expected a few votes for GaSU because some of their guys get a little uppity when yer pokin' em.

The Montana thing is interesting, only 4 votes. They are a rather modest and gracious bunch for all the success and other things they've experienced, including intense rivalries with some teams. I did not expect them to get dozens of votes.

My shocker is that Delaware ain't right behind Youngstown, the way some of those guys are/have been. Had we done this poll in 2004, they would. I guess currents events (or lack of same) rather dictate these numbers. I don't know.

cosmo here
September 28th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Just one fan seems to be the one bringing down the Minutemen.

don't forget Sam Adams. I'd like to : smash : his xazzx sometimes, usually when he's defending said umassfan.

GaSouthern
September 28th, 2006, 07:00 PM
SWAC???? GSU HAS THIS ONE HANDS DOWN xlolx

GaSouthern
September 28th, 2006, 07:02 PM
I voted appy, based on about three of them... the rest of the posters are pretty nice and helpful in general though.

blackfordpu
September 28th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Toss up between UMass and New Hampshire.

Hansel
September 28th, 2006, 07:07 PM
I would throw in "any PL team" too

UNHWildCats
September 28th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Toss up between UMass and New Hampshire.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: xidiotx

RadMann
September 28th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Does MaineJeff qualify? Just kidding, he has settled down a lot over the years.... now UMassfan, he is another matter ;)

JMU2004
September 28th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Appy based on 3-4 of them. Rest are good

bandl
September 28th, 2006, 08:17 PM

Same goes with some of us JMU folk. There are a few people from JMU that are just asses....it's embarassing to be affiliated with them. xidiotx

But the same goes for all schools I guess!!

OrneryAggie
September 28th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Where's Cal-Davis?

bandl
September 28th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Where's Cal-Davis?

Exactly...no one's really sure. :p

Ivytalk
September 28th, 2006, 08:29 PM
We've had 110 voters on this thread vs. 73 voters in last week's AGS poll. Go figure!:confused: :rolleyes:

bandl
September 28th, 2006, 08:30 PM
We've had 110 voters on this thread vs. 73 voters in last week's AGS poll. Go figure!:confused: :rolleyes:

It's alot easier to make judgement on posters than it is to figure out what the hell to do with the 15-25 slots every damn week!!!! :mad: ;)

UNHWildCats
September 28th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Where's Cal-Davis?

There off plotting ur kidnapping for calling them cal-davis xlolx xlolx They have ordered a hit on me for calling them California-Davis all the time :D

89Hen
September 29th, 2006, 08:02 AM
My shocker is that Delaware ain't right behind Youngstown, the way some of those guys are/have been.
I too am surprised we're not higher because we will argue something into the ground. :nod:

89Hen
September 29th, 2006, 08:06 AM
Does MaineJeff qualify? Just kidding, he has settled down a lot over the years.... now UMassfan, he is another matter ;)
:nod: MJ has become one of the more level-headed posters on the board.

SoCon48
September 29th, 2006, 09:23 AM
JMU and GSU based on about 10 or 15 of them. The rest are good.

Lafayette71
September 29th, 2006, 09:28 AM
xlolx
Lehigh, Lafayette, Georgia Southern & UMass.

Lafayette sensitive?!?!?! That is bull!! We're not sensitive. How dare you!!xlolx xlolx xlolx I'm going to go cry in the corner now. Not because I'm sensitive mind you, just because we have another Ivy on the dockett tomorrow.

bluehenbillk
September 29th, 2006, 09:30 AM
I too am surprised we're not higher because we will argue something into the ground. :nod:

I'll second that, I would've thought UD would get more "anti-love". I guess if we were 3-0 and looking to beat UNH we'd get more votes.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
September 29th, 2006, 10:07 AM
:flagged: :flagged: :flagged: :flagged: :flagged:

15 yard penalty for bringing up a name that we don't have to deal with on this board!!!!!!:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

If you saw the movie Beetlejuice, you know why we don't want a certain name mentioned here.

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

I knew I was gonna get that response!

...and Beetlejuice is a perfect analogy xsmileyclapx

ErkPeterson
September 29th, 2006, 10:23 AM
I voted for my school because we are better then all of you put together and noone has any right to say anything about us...ever !!!!!
xlolx xlolx xlolx If noone caught my sarcasm when originally reading this, well u suck! :smiley_wi

GannonFan
September 29th, 2006, 11:07 AM
My shocker is that Delaware ain't right behind Youngstown, the way some of those guys are/have been. Had we done this poll in 2004, they would. I guess currents events (or lack of same) rather dictate these numbers. I don't know.

Nonsense, Capy, most UD posters are level headed, occassionally humorous, good natured posters. We get to piss on a wall at the stadium (perfectly sanitary) so there's no need to piss here. ;)

Cap'n Cat
September 29th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Nonsense, Capy, most UD posters are level headed, occassionally humorous, good natured posters. We get to piss on a wall at the stadium (perfectly sanitary) so there's no need to piss here. ;)

AS I said, take this poll when the post NC FB world started to collapse in Newark, it'd be different. You guys have been humbled and it's been good for the site. No smack intended.

OL FU
September 29th, 2006, 01:47 PM
I wish I hadn't voted. I would vote for Robert Morris. I hate to see them get shut out:o

GannonFan
September 29th, 2006, 01:48 PM
AS I said, take this poll when the post NC FB world started to collapse in Newark, it's be different. You guys have been humbled and it's been good for the site. No smack intended.

Aw come on, Capy, we all know you're okay with us again since it's been almost 3 full years since UNI shoveled its way out of Newark after that beating in the snow. ;)

Cap'n Cat
September 29th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Aw come on, Capy, we all know you're okay with us again since it's been almost 3 full years since UNI shoveled its way out of Newark after that beating in the snow. ;)

As I said, no smack intended.

JDC325
September 29th, 2006, 01:56 PM

Speaking of the SWAC posters they have been very quiet latlely. Where are all the ICON Grambling posters at.

Cap'n Cat
September 29th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Speaking of the SWAC posters they have been very quiet latlely. Where are all the ICON Grambling posters at.

They been stung wit da Delaware bug.

BisonBacker
September 29th, 2006, 02:24 PM
I would like to officially add the UNC Posters. :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Cap'n Cat
September 29th, 2006, 02:34 PM

No provisionals.

FargoBison
September 29th, 2006, 02:40 PM

UNC has a few hypersentive posters but they don't compare to UMASS, the SWAC, or YSU(who got my vote).

SochorField
September 29th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Where's Cal-Davis?

xlolx beat me to it!

I think C'Cat said "no provisionals" on this list.

Well, I'm going to start working on that.....where's NoCoDanny? :rolleyes:

Cap'n Cat
September 29th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Youngstown starting to pull away!

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Animals/Penguins/penguin_2.gif

Mr. C
September 29th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Tough poll. Some other schools I would nominate include Coastal Carolina, Albany, Drake, Hampton and Dayton. Was hard to pick between YSU, Georgia Southern, UMass (UMass Fan himself almost wins this poll single-handedly) and (snicker, snicker) the entire SWAC.

Mr. C
September 29th, 2006, 05:03 PM
How on earth did Furman get in this poll? Some of my favorite people on AGS are the Fermin from Furman.

BDK@YSU
September 29th, 2006, 05:05 PM
<BDK looks around, remembers that he is from Youngstown>

LOOK HOW LOUD I HAVE TO YELL!
HAY GUYS WHATS GOING ON HERE!??
Personally, I refuse to vote because I don't believe in democracy, but if I did, and I wasn't from Youngstown, and Cappy was my long-lost father... I'd vote... Youngstown.

dbackjon
September 29th, 2006, 05:06 PM
xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx
<BDK looks around, remembers that he is from Youngstown>

LOOK HOW LOUD I HAVE TO YELL!
HAY GUYS WHATS GOING ON HERE!??
Personally, I refuse to vote because I don't believe in democracy, but if I did, and I wasn't from Youngstown, and Cappy was my long-lost father... I'd vote... Youngstown.

xlolx xlolx xlolx

igo4uni
September 29th, 2006, 05:48 PM

I strongly disagree with that statement. :p :p

blukeys
September 29th, 2006, 06:41 PM

We will argue anything to the ground.:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

But that is more being ornery, contrary, and cantakerous and not necessarily hypersensitive. :D :D :D :D :D

WYOBISONMAN
September 29th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Provisional or not.....UNC is a contender not a pretender........after all that crying in the Big Sky expansion thread I think there must be a shortage of Kleenex in Greely.......xlolx

JALMOND
September 29th, 2006, 10:11 PM
The fact that Portland State is not on there shows that I am pretty level-headed, even when I don't know what I'm talking about.

I want to pick Albany. They seem to be getting rather loud. Instead, I'll pick the SWAC.

Cap'n Cat
October 2nd, 2006, 10:48 AM
Provisional or not.....UNC is a contender not a pretender........after all that crying in the Big Sky expansion thread I think there must be a shortage of Kleenex in Greely.......xlolx

LMAO!!!!!

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

bkrownd
October 4th, 2006, 03:09 AM
Who knee-jerks and barks the loudest, most easily and most frequently to criticism of their football program or shool, in general?

I vote for the whole Patriot League crowd. :nod:

umassfan
October 4th, 2006, 03:30 AM
I should start a poll on which "national" writer is the biggest homer... Mr C would win that one going away. As for the rest of this nonsense... Are your teams all that weak in which coming up with a poll of this nature actully interests you? :rolleyes:

My second poll should be what is the lamest comeback on this board... prob Delaware throwing out their record vs us and gsu calling 98 a gift would be a good fight.

RadMann
October 4th, 2006, 07:58 AM
UMassfan: I only bring up the UD-UMass all time series record when UMass fans start smack talking.... hmmm, in other words often.... ;)

LUHawker
October 4th, 2006, 08:41 AM
I'm also surprised JMU has no "love" on this topic. I personally think many of my fellow JMU posters are hypersensitive, but it just makes me laugh. Usually they're not as annoying to me as Umassfan, or the infamous ABH (Delaware fan... sort of...xidiotx ) from our CAA boards...

My vote was for UMass. :thumbsup: I also see Lehigh posters that are hypersensitive. Basically all PL posters have that to an extent as do the SWAC. Inferiority complex. :nod:

Actually, I think we PL fans have a superiority complex (rightly so, I might add :D ), not the other way around.

LUHawker
October 4th, 2006, 08:45 AM
I would throw in "any PL team" too
Would that include Holy Cross, as well, which doesn't even have any fans post here?

BearsRadio
October 4th, 2006, 08:55 AM

Huh. The only crying I heard there was coming from the Bison and Bunnies about not being picked to join. Same as it ever was.

Pard4Life
October 4th, 2006, 08:57 AM
I vote for the whole Patriot League crowd. :nod:

Don't worry UMass... I voted for you. :D

YSU was second...