PDA

View Full Version : Today I am a Georgia fan

blukeys
June 12th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Georgia Force that is. Former Hens QB Matt Nagy is leading the Georgia Force in today's Arena Bowl from Las Vegas so I am all for Georgia today. (It will be nice to be on the same side as GSU Eagle fans for a change.) Ironically Matt's career ended against GSU.

Pen Guin
June 12th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Can you say Willis Marshall? I-AA All-American, CFL MVP, AFL MVP, and 2005 Arena Bowl MVP & game iron man. 3 rushing TD's & 1 receiving TD & an INT

YSU ... class of '97

http://www.ysu.edu/sports/football/images/willismarshall_s.jpg

GSUBass
June 12th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Georgia Force that is. Former Hens QB Matt Nagy is leading the Georgia Force in today's Arena Bowl from Las Vegas so I am all for Georgia today. (It will be nice to be on the same side as GSU Eagle fans for a change.) Ironically Matt's career ended against GSU.

how are we on the same side as GSU Eagle fans? I sure don't pull for georgia. And I know of a lot of people who don't pull for em either.:spank:

blukeys
June 12th, 2005, 09:22 PM
how are we on the same side as GSU Eagle fans? I sure don't pull for georgia. And I know of a lot of people who don't pull for em either.:spank:
Go back and read the post GSU Bass. "It says Georgia Force that is" Georgia
Force is the Atlanta Arena football team. I already know that GSU fans don't care for the Georgia Bulldogs. However, I have heard of no animosity towards Georgia pro teams.

Typical drummer, acts before he thinks. ;) :spank: :spank:

Yes Pen Guin Marshall was the man today. Still a great game with a field goal winning it at the end with time running out. Matt Nagy's knee problems must have cleared up. He never moved that well at Delaware.

eaglefan452
June 13th, 2005, 09:46 AM
That was a great game, I have started following AFL a little bit over that last few months (football withdrawals I am sure), it was good to see Nagy settle down in the second half, neither quarterback had very good first halves.

blukeys
June 13th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Nagy made some really great throws in the second half. He was quite capable of that in college. At times he would get on streaks where he was unstoppable. What was different yesterday was Nagy's mobility. He was moving around in the pocket much better than his Delaware days. He had some knee problems back then and it looks as if he is much healthier than before.

GSUBass
June 13th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Go back and read the post GSU Bass. "It says Georgia Force that is" Georgia
Force is the Atlanta Arena football team. I already know that GSU fans don't care for the Georgia Bulldogs. However, I have heard of no animosity towards Georgia pro teams.

Typical drummer, acts before he thinks. ;) :spank: :spank:

Yes Pen Guin Marshall was the man today. Still a great game with a field goal winning it at the end with time running out. Matt Nagy's knee problems must have cleared up. He never moved that well at Delaware.

eh..i plead stupidity...:D

blukeys
June 13th, 2005, 08:18 PM
No problem just keep pounding those drums. :D :)

Cocky
June 13th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Former JSU star Delvin Hughley is a member of the Arena Bowl Champions, also.

Was an exciting game. Football is great anytime of the year.

Kill'em
June 16th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Being that I work 12 hour swing shift I can't always keep up. I missed the arena season as well as NFL Europe :( Normally this time of year I can at least watch the Braves but this year I'm essentially watching their AAA team.