PDA

View Full Version : Remember To Donate to AGS....

Cap'n Cat
April 14th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Wanted to continue this thread from the old board and encourage those who have not yet donated, to do so as soon as you can. Brother Ralph does a ton of work for us and a ton more is planned for the coming year. In my mind, I-AA is much more enhanced due to his tireless efforts.

See the "Donation" link at the bottom and follow it. Very easy and very secure. Thanks for donating!

Cap'n Cat

blackfordpu
April 14th, 2005, 11:29 AM
ralph, does it matter either way whether we donate with pay pal or just our cards?

WYOBISONMAN
April 14th, 2005, 12:43 PM
I sent mine in......a huge thanks to Ralph and all that have worked so hard at AGS!!

Cap'n Cat
April 15th, 2005, 01:53 PM
I sent mine in......a huge thanks to Ralph and all that have worked so hard at AGS!!

Next time we go fishing, WYO, you're gettin' a big hug from Cap'n Cat!

WYOBISONMAN
April 15th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Ooooooo......that is exciting!!!! :p

UNCBearsFan
April 16th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Thanks Ralph for all the hard work you do to make this such a great board.
Go l-AA ! Go Bears !

igo4uni
April 25th, 2005, 10:42 PM
I put it off long enough.

I enjoy this board very much, so I thought I would contribute to AGS and the I-AA community. Also, thanks to Ralph for being a big supporter of I-AA football.

I have dontated to AGS, I hope to see this fine site continue for a long, long time.

peace

igo4uni

D1B
April 29th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Ralph, got mine in today. Sorry for the delay. Thanks for all the work you do.

Tod
May 17th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Ralph, I have an issue. When I click the link below to make the donation and log in to PayPal, they tell me I have to add a card to make the donation. They won't let me use my existing card that they have on file. Well, it's the only one I've got. If there's another way to use it, I don't see it here.

Have you seen this problem before and do you have a suggestion?

Cap'n Cat
May 17th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Reminder #4. Please donate to AGS. Contrary to rumor, Ralph is NOT using the collected revenues on hookers, Old Style beer and White Sox tickets.

If you haven't pitched in, please consider doing so soon - no greater cause for us I-AA fans!

Bill
Cap'n Cat

Tod
May 17th, 2005, 07:04 PM
No I haven't heard of that before. Have you tried clicking the button that says you don't have a Paypal account and then using your card?

Yes, I tried that, but it tells me I have an account, or that my card is already in the system. I'll try again tonight, got to get the kid to his orchestra recital. Thanks.

ISUMatt
May 17th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Reminder #4. Please donate to AGS. Contrary to rumor, Ralph is NOT using the collected revenues on hookers, Old Style beer and White Sox tickets.

If you haven't pitched in, please consider doing so soon - no greater cause for us I-AA fans!

Bill
Cap'n Cat

Old STyle and a White SOx game, I'M IN MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Tod
May 17th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Finally made it work, Ralph. The expiration date on my card hadn't been updated since I got my "new" card :rolleyes:

I wish they could have somehow let me know that, but then, I guess that wouldn't be too secure, or something.

wkuhillhound
June 4th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Another Gateway poster just donated!!! Is there a minimum amount that you have to donate. I couldn't donate much but its something.

JMU2004
October 8th, 2005, 01:27 PM
My limited contribution is in....Thanks Ralph

AppGuy04
October 28th, 2005, 08:39 AM
I donated, but guess you guys haven't gotten it yet