PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, Mustangs.

dystopiamembrane
September 27th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Coach Walsh and his squad were able to figure out how to stifle the Viks' offense and run efficiently against our defense in the second half. The Mustang secondary is pretty tight.
Good luck in the rest of the season, Cal Poly fans!

slostang
September 27th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Coach Walsh and his squad were able to figure out how to stifle the Viks' offense and run efficiently against our defense in the second half. The Mustang secondary is pretty tight.
Good luck in the rest of the season, Cal Poly fans!
Thanks. Best of luck to the Vikings the rest of the year. Your offense is loaded. Adams and Dean are beast.

robsnotes4u
September 27th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Followed that game on game cast last night, wish I could have watched it. Exciting. Big Sky will be interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mustang Man
September 27th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Portland State will win some games this year that is for sure! Exciting gamme, good luck the rest of the season!

bjtheflamesfan
September 27th, 2013, 01:52 PM
See this is how youre supposed to act...folks like chattown need to take a lesson from Portland State fans in how to be gracious in defeat instead of posting angry diatribes about how "lucky" a team is to defeat them.

bojeta
September 27th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Thanks. Best of luck to the Vikings the rest of the year. Your offense is loaded. Adams and Dean are beast.

Seriously!! Dean will be playing on Sundays!! Reminds me of Ramses Barden only more agile.

BisonBohl
September 27th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Watched a bit of the game and was definitely a big sky football game. Couple things I noticed.

Portland State has a great offense but man the defense needs some work.

Cal Poly QB while a great athlete couldnt throw a football into the ocean. Dont let him get in space though, the kid can run.

Grizzlies82
September 27th, 2013, 02:49 PM
y
Portland State will win some games this year that is for sure! Exciting gamme, good luck the rest of the season!

Yes it was an exciting game. Two very potent offenses with plenty of speed.
This year it appears unlikely any team is going to make it through the Big Sky conference undefeated.

fencer24
September 27th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Did both teams try to save money by not spending any for defense?

slostang
September 27th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Watched a bit of the game and was definitely a big sky football game. Couple things I noticed.

Portland State has a great offense but man the defense needs some work.

Cal Poly QB while a great athlete couldnt throw a football into the ocean. Dont let him get in space though, the kid can run.
He had a bad night throwing last night, but he can throw. He threw for 186 yards in one quarter against Fresno State. Do not what happened last night. Maybe pressing too hard. I think he will continue to improve as he gets more snaps.

Screamin_Eagle174
September 27th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Seriously!! Dean will be playing on Sundays!! Reminds me of Ramses Barden only more agile.
Black Brandon Kaufman. xnodx

putter
September 27th, 2013, 04:36 PM
So you are saying that he won't be playing on Sundays....xsmiley_wixxsmiley_wix

Screamin_Eagle174
September 27th, 2013, 04:56 PM
So you are saying that he won't be playing on Sundays....xsmiley_wixxsmiley_wix

Not for the Bills, at least. Dick.

Grizalltheway
September 27th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Not for the Bills, at least. Dick.

Too bad we also have former players with the Eagles, Falcons, Jets, Rams, Titans, and Dolphins. Douche.