PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Kentucky @ Eastern Illinois 9-28-13 1:30PM

PanthersBlue
September 26th, 2013, 09:52 AM
EIU and EKU both open up OVC play as the Panthers begin their quest to repeat as the OVC champs. What are your thoughts thus far on EIU and EKU chances at making a run for the OVC crown and predictions for this game.

OSRacer
September 26th, 2013, 06:56 PM
EIU big....they have looked awesome so far this year. EKU is still to be contended with, but I think EIU rolls 49-21

eiu1999
September 27th, 2013, 07:49 PM
The EIU kicking game is a joke. Five missed PATs so far this season. Kicker Cameron Berra has been very shaky after being reliable the last few seasons.

skinny_uncle
September 27th, 2013, 10:55 PM
I'd say EIU by 3 TDs. I think they could run the table in the OVC.

buck50
September 28th, 2013, 10:52 AM
EIU and EKU both open up OVC play as the Panthers begin their quest to repeat as the OVC champs. What are your thoughts thus far on EIU and EKU chances at making a run for the OVC crown and predictions for this game.

Unfortunately I think EIU will win. Hopefully EKU keeps it close, however our pass defense is a little shaky right now and EIU throws the hell out of it. We are young and we will see how much we improve week to week. I just think our youth will have a hard time handling EIU. They look pretty impressive so far.

I hope EIU can keep it up though and win a few games in the playoffs and make a good showing for the OVC. We need it.