PDA

View Full Version : Northwestern State's Def. Coord./AHC fired amid probe.

Freightliner
September 25th, 2006, 08:03 AM
If Stoker didn't have enough work to take care of (getting a young offensive group together)....now this...

http://www.nsudemons.com/story.asp?ID=2410

NSUDemon98
September 25th, 2006, 08:14 AM
If Stoker didn't have enough work to take care of (getting a young offensive group together)....now this...

http://www.nsudemons.com/story.asp?ID=2410

Thank god we took care of it ourselves and it was not involving more than one student or more than one coach. Some people saw this coming, considering Mike Collins' track record of screwing up.:nonono2:

McTailGator
September 25th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Thank god we took care of it ourselves and it was not involving more than one student or more than one coach. Some people saw this coming, considering Mike Collins' track record of screwing up.:nonono2:

Yea, but one would think he would have been more cautious as a result of his past.

This will be tough for him to overcome career wise given his past. Too bad, Mike is a nice guy.

kats89
September 25th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Were the violations regarding recruiting?xcoffeex

89Hen
September 25th, 2006, 10:30 AM
May have to rethink my ranking of them. :(

NSUDemon98
September 25th, 2006, 11:09 AM
May have to rethink my ranking of them. :(

Because of one coach?

We aren't even ranked anyway, plus, with how clean a ship[overall] our AD runs I am not worried. There are some schools out there who wouldn't have done a thing and tried to cover it up...

89Hen
September 25th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Because of one coach?

We aren't even ranked anyway
They were in my ballot and yes, I like NSU because of their defense, so lose your DC in mid-season, I have concerns. :twocents:

“It’s a challenge losing a coach at this stage of a season...” Stoker said.

kats89
September 25th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Because of one coach?

We aren't even ranked anyway, plus, with how clean a ship[overall] our AD runs I am not worried. There are some schools out there who wouldn't have done a thing and tried to cover it up...

Elaborate please. What happened?xcoffeex

NSUDemon98
September 25th, 2006, 01:50 PM

I know as much as you do, and that is what I read in the article. I am just a band director in East Texas who gets his sports information from the Fork'Em Board...xlolx

Dallas Demon
September 25th, 2006, 09:31 PM

Not sure, I don't think it was recruiting. Some kind of isolated incident with only him. Who knows at this point.