PDA

View Full Version : Dan Shanoff Places Ball On Heisman List

UNHWildCats
September 25th, 2006, 08:01 AM
However he lists him only as an honorary selection.

Revised Heisman Ballot
1. Adrian Peterson
2. Troy Smith
3A. Mario Manningham
3B. Dwayne Jarrett
3C. Calvin Johnson
4. Brady Quinn
5.* David Ball

(* - Honorary)

Umass74
September 25th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Ball should be on the list for real. :mad:

wannabegaucho
September 25th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Ball should be ahead of Brandy Quinn.

Gordon Shumway
September 25th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Ball should be ahead of Brandy Quinn.

:lmao: :lmao:

An instant classic, gaucho.

UNHFan99
September 25th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Where is this list?

Glad to see a class act like Dave getting some more respect.

ASU Kep
September 25th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Brady Quinn is soooooooooooooo over-rated it's insane. The I-A media really builds up players that are not deserving, IMO. There are MUCH better QBs in I-A and I-AA then Brady stinkin' Quinn.

UNHWildCats
September 25th, 2006, 06:59 PM
http://danshanoff.blogspot.com/2006/09/cfb-hangover-monday-mania.html

ucdtim17
September 25th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Brady Quinn is soooooooooooooo over-rated it's insane. The I-A media really builds up players that are not deserving, IMO. There are MUCH better QBs in I-A and I-AA then Brady stinkin' Quinn.

Yeah 4,000 passing yards last year and 32 touchdowns. He just got lucky I guess. :rolleyes:

ASU Kep
September 25th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Theres is nothing too special about Brady. Look at his TEAM.

Theres always this build-up of QBs who play for the dominant programs. Guys like Cutler from Vandy put up the same sort of numbers with inferior teams and get little attention most of the time.

Ask your average football fan about Ricky Santos and the records that he's set. They won't know who the hell he is. All I'm saying is that I don't believe anything until I see it. I watch the Irish play nearly every weekend and I really don't believe he's tops in the country. I don't care about stats, I pretty much just form my own impressions. I hope that makes sense. Take it or leave it.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 25th, 2006, 07:15 PM

That's like saying Troy Smith is overrated, Matt Leinart or anyone else who plays on a team with good wr's is overrated. Quinn is not overrated. I think a lot of his "struggles" have to do with the fact ND can't run the ball right now and teams are gunning for the pass. With that said he has 11 TD's and 4 ints against very very good compitition!! Peoples expectations for people are rediculous. In about 3 weeks his numbers will be through the roof.