PDA

View Full Version : Navy Seals Video of Skydiving into Washington Grizzly Stadium

KNUTS
September 10th, 2013, 05:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCabo1XClzE

eaglewraith
September 10th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Pretty awesome, reminds of when the Golden Knights jumped into Paulson last year.

Never seen the area around Missoula, definitely impressive as well.

IBleedYellow
September 10th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Beautiful place.

Even better video. I love how at the end the ONLY thing he is thinking about is that flag. You KNOW he is Military without even being told his a SEAL just by that act alone.

knucklehead
September 10th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Wow, so awesome. What a view! Love That Place! And no smoke too, haha.

BigHouseClosedEnd
September 10th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Awesome video.

MSUBobcat
September 10th, 2013, 08:53 PM
GD I love western MT! I will always have a spot in my heart for ND, as it helped mold me into the respectful, hard working man that I am (IMO). But once you are out here, it's damn hard to leave.

MSUBobcat
September 10th, 2013, 09:01 PM
BTW, that skydive (I am assuming) was part of the fundraising for Bo Reichenbach, a MT Navy SEAL who lost his legs to an IED. I know AG1 brought this up in a different thread, but it never hurts to ask for donations to a worthy cause and they fell short of their goal for the weekend, so if you can make even a small donation his website is http://www.thebofund.org/.

robsnotes4u
September 10th, 2013, 09:02 PM
GD I love western MT! I will always have a spot in my heart for ND, as it helped mold me into the respectful, hard working man that I am (IMO). But once you are out here, it's damn hard to leave.

Every time we go back to Montana it is harder to leave doesn't matter if it is laurel, miles city, Bozeman, Missoula or Helena. Love them all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dewey
September 10th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Seeing the flag be delivered by the navy seals is an awesome sight and one of the many things that make for an amazing college football experience at Washington Grizzly stadium.

Go Bison and Go Griz!!!

Dewey

Bisonator
September 11th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Great video!

msupokes1
September 11th, 2013, 08:39 AM
If I didn't love living in SW Louisiana so much, Montana would be my first choice to live. It looks awesome. Hope to make another game at Washington Grizzly stadium.

knucklehead
September 11th, 2013, 08:48 AM
As great as the scenery and the views are, when I was there I found that almost all of the people are even better. The hospitality was great. Hope to visit for a more extended period soon. Especially Glacier.

fencer24
September 11th, 2013, 11:41 AM
If I didn't love living in SW Louisiana so much, Montana would be my first choice to live. It looks awesome. Hope to make another game at Washington Grizzly stadium.

Us too. Your fans were probably our favorites until App came along. Now that they are leaving for good, we are looking for another hookup.xsmiley_wix