PDA

View Full Version : Howard University vs. Rutgers

Go...gate
September 22nd, 2006, 03:13 PM
Any Howard fans out there? Who are your key players on both sides of the ball?

I hope to see this game tomorrow afternoon in New Brunswick before going to Lafayette at Princeton in the evening.....

Cap'n Cat
September 22nd, 2006, 03:22 PM
Any Howard fans out there? Who are your key players on both sides of the ball?

I hope to see this game tomorrow afternoon in New Brunswick before going to Lafayette at Princeton in the evening.....

I'm a Howard fan. We have some key players on offense and defense.

Howard 12
Rutgers 8

Pard4Life
September 22nd, 2006, 03:49 PM
Rutgers is being touted as the second coming around here... jeeez is it annoying... cover real football like Princeton, Columbia, Fordham, Lafayette, Lehigh, NEC..

I REALLY hope Howard wins tomorrow and sticks it to the slugs.. how does Rutgers go from founding Ivy-caliber college to dinosaur, decrepid state institution?

I respect all universities and education... but I really have a hard time accepting Rutgers.. sorry.. : smh :

jstate83
September 22nd, 2006, 03:59 PM
Rutgers is being touted as the second coming around here... jeeez is it annoying... cover real football like Princeton, Columbia, Fordham, Lafayette, Lehigh, NEC..

I REALLY hope Howard wins tomorrow and sticks it to the slugs.. how does Rutgers go from founding Ivy-caliber college to dinosaur, decrepid state institution?

I respect all universities and education... but I really have a hard time accepting Rutgers.. sorry.. : smh :

I know this is sports, but in a short answer, WHAT HAPPENED.
Didn't know Rutgers was a State run University.

ucdtim17
September 22nd, 2006, 04:41 PM
Rutgers will roll - they finally have a somewhat respectable football team. There's so much talent out of NJ they lose to other schools every year - there's no reason at all they can't be at least decent in football. And they finally are

Gordon Shumway
September 22nd, 2006, 04:59 PM
Ucdtim17 is spot on. I remember 2004 when UNH beat them, the single biggest gripe on their message board was why Rutgers couldn't keep the NJ talent. They were looking for Schiano's head on a platter back then, but they have certainly changed their tune now. That program is definitely headed in the right direction. I pity Howard this weekend.

Catmendue2
September 22nd, 2006, 06:36 PM
I know this is sports, but in a short answer, WHAT HAPPENED.
Didn't know Rutgers was a State run University.

Rutgers is The State University of New Jersey as the Ohio State University is to Ohio.

dbackjon
September 22nd, 2006, 06:39 PM
Rutgers is a very good team this year - they will win this one.

Go...gate
September 22nd, 2006, 06:40 PM
Rutgers is The State University of New Jersey as the Ohio State University is to Ohio.

...and it has been this way for quite a few years.

Go...gate
September 22nd, 2006, 06:41 PM
I'm a Howard fan. We have some key players on offense and defense.

Howard 12
Rutgers 8

What, did the Idle and Open Date guys transfer to Howard? :D