PDA

View Full Version : Missouri St-UCA Whine Thread.

kats89
September 21st, 2006, 07:17 PM
Now, ya'll move it over here and get off the game thread.

blackfordpu
September 21st, 2006, 09:18 PM
Now, ya'll move it over here and get off the game thread.

And of course, they don't take advantage.

That was mighty nice of you though 89.:nod: xlolx

GeauxColonels
September 21st, 2006, 09:23 PM
Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Does that help any? I mean, I know that I'm not a Bear fan....or a....Bear fan :confused:

TexasTerror
September 22nd, 2006, 08:52 AM
UCA 1...

Missouri St 0...

Going for the SLC sweep with SHSU @ Missouri St...

Bear Fan 101
September 22nd, 2006, 09:10 AM
it probably would have helped if someone would have started this thread when both sides were actually discussing the game. I've moved on, we just needed something to hold us over until Thurs. or Fri. before all our Bears head south to SFA. My guess is that if SFA had more than one fan on here, none of those other discussions would have happened, but we needed someone to talk to. :D

UCABEARS75
September 22nd, 2006, 09:34 AM
OK, here's my two cents worth.

After the game was scheduled a few MSU fans, a very few I might add, expressed displeasure at having to come to Conway to play a new D-I team.

A few of them went on to make some rather rash predictions about not only the outcome of the game but the fact they they (MSU fans) would even outnumber us in our little 'ole D-II stadium.

We all know what happened, we played well and won before a nice crowd.

A few UCA fans, I hope I was not one of them, went a little overboard in rubbing it in. Likewise a few, once again a very few, MSU fans went a little overboard in going on to disparage our school and not really give us much credit for the win.

We need to all get over it and move on to our next games.

We (UCA) need to learn a little humility as it will not always be wine and roses at this level, just as it was not at the D-II level. We will suffer many losses in the years to come in all sports, probably fewer in football but many none the less.

Hey, the word is out that we can play a little and we will not be sneaking up on anyone.

I would hope we would get the opportunity to play MSU in most, if not all, sports over the coming years as they have a fine tradition and fine programs and it would give us something to shoot far as we try to build decent D-I athletic programs.

I predict that MSU is going to improve over the balance of the year and the years to come as they have a good coaching staff who just needs time to implement his system and recruit his players.

I look forward to the game up in Springfield next year and hope we bring a representative number of fans to help make it a capacity crowd as fans of both teams cheer for their teams in the true spirit of college athletics.

I wish MSU the best for the rest of the year and hope that MSU and SHSU have a great game this Saturday.

JoshUCA
September 22nd, 2006, 09:53 AM
OK, here's my two cents worth.

After the game was scheduled a few MSU fans, a very few I might add, expressed displeasure at having to come to Conway to play a new D-I team.

A few of them went on to make some rather rash predictions about not only the outcome of the game but the fact they they (MSU fans) would even outnumber us in our little 'ole D-II stadium.

We all know what happened, we played well and won before a nice crowd.

A few UCA fans, I hope I was not one of them, went a little overboard in rubbing it in. Likewise a few, once again a very few, MSU fans went a little overboard in going on to disparage our school and not really give us much credit for the win.

We need to all get over it and move on to our next games.

We (UCA) need to learn a little humility as it will not always be wine and roses at this level, just as it was not at the D-II level. We will suffer many losses in the years to come in all sports, probably fewer in football but many none the less.

Hey, the word is out that we can play a little and we will not be sneaking up on anyone.

I would hope we would get the opportunity to play MSU in most, if not all, sports over the coming years as they have a fine tradition and fine programs and it would give us something to shoot far as we try to build decent D-I athletic programs.

I predict that MSU is going to improve over the balance of the year and the years to come as they have a good coaching staff who just needs time to implement his system and recruit his players.

I look forward to the game up in Springfield next year and hope we bring a representative number of fans to help make it a capacity crowd as fans of both teams cheer for their teams in the true spirit of college athletics.

I wish MSU the best for the rest of the year and hope that MSU and SHSU have a great game this Saturday.
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: