PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ga Southern folks...

unknown-swac
September 21st, 2006, 04:39 PM
Whatever happened to JR Revere? I went to high school with him and was wondering where he wound up.

Baldy
September 21st, 2006, 05:18 PM
The last I heard he was playing baseball somewhere. I believe he was in the Rockies organization at one point, but as of now, I have no clue. :confused:

bobbythekidd
September 21st, 2006, 05:25 PM
Gee, I didn't think about it til now. I have no idea either. Sorry
I would like to know as well.

blueballs
September 21st, 2006, 06:08 PM
He was a backup QB in the Arena developmental league last year and is coaching HS somewhere in western GA, can't remember the town.

PaladinFan
September 21st, 2006, 07:25 PM
Team was the Chattahoochee Valley Vipers, now Lions (ownership change). I believe his high school coach was the head coach or affiliated with the coaching staff in some way. Was he from TN?

Baldy
September 21st, 2006, 07:31 PM
Unknown-SWAC...who says you can't go back home?

JR might be living in your backyard.
After a google search, I just found out that JR Revere is the QB Coach at Lagrange College. This is their first year of football, and they suck pretty bad.

http://www.lagrange.edu/athletics/football/coaches.htm

unknown-swac
September 21st, 2006, 08:23 PM
Damn I didnt even know that. LaGrange College did start this first season of football this year but I dont live in LaGrange anymore so I havent caught any of the games yet. Georgia folks may not know where LaGrange is...but if you follow high school football you sure do know the LaGrange High Grangers.:D :D

Kill'em
September 21st, 2006, 10:57 PM
Damn I didnt even know that. LaGrange College did start this first season of football this year but I dont live in LaGrange anymore so I havent caught any of the games yet. Georgia folks may not know where LaGrange is...but if you follow high school football you sure do know the LaGrange High Grangers.:D :D
LaGrange is well known to those of us who follow high school football and to answer your question PaladinFan, he is from LaGrange, GA.

nothingbutjsu
September 22nd, 2006, 10:42 AM
Unknown-SWAC...who says you can't go back home?

JR Revere is the QB Coach at Lagrange College. This is their first year of football, and they suck pretty bad.

http://www.lagrange.edu/athletics/football/coaches.htm

Lagrange really is bad. Especially at the QB position. It's their first year. 90% of the players are freshman.