PDA

View Full Version : GAME DAY!!!

IBleedYellow
September 7th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Park the rigs, open up the tents, set out and fire up the grills, pop a few tops. It's GAME DAY GENTS! Whether you cheer for the Griz, the Eagles, the Mountaineers, Cowboys, Bearkats, Panthers, Sycamores, Bison, or even the Bears, its going to be a good day.

Hope all of you guys have a great day wherever you are, safe travels for all teams, and little to no injuries for teams! It's football season, THE BEST SEASON!

AND....

GO BISON!

robsnotes4u
September 7th, 2013, 06:38 AM
The cats had a 12 hour delay getting out of Montana didn't arrive until around 2 this morning. That sucks. Good luck to everyone, have fun and be safe. Temps will be nice in Fargo. Watched a NDSU motor home leave the development last night on our way to a movie..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 7th, 2013, 06:54 AM
GO BISON

Eaglesrus
September 7th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Park the rigs, open up the tents, set out and fire up the grills, pop a few tops. It's GAME DAY GENTS! Whether you cheer for the Griz, the Eagles, the Mountaineers, Cowboys, Bearkats, Panthers, Sycamores, Bison, or even the Bears, its going to be a good day.

Hope all of you guys have a great day wherever you are, safe travels for all teams, and little to no injuries for teams! It's football season, THE BEST SEASON!

AND....

GO BISON!

Thanks for the sentiment, and I hope it'll be a great day for you. Unfortunately I'm not at Paulson Stadium with the rest of the Eagle faithful and will be missing it badly, even though I expect our boys to earn a W by a fairly comfortable margin. Even worse, I'm going to have to miss next week's tussle with Wofford, as well.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 7th, 2013, 09:38 AM
I'll watching the CCSU @ Lehigh and Houston @ Temple while I'm at work :D

citdog
September 7th, 2013, 01:30 PM
I'll watching the CCSU @ Lehigh and Houston @ Temple while I'm at work :D

I will be watching espn3. Thanks to a certain poster who roots for UNI. Then I will commence bringing nothing to AGS.

Twentysix
September 7th, 2013, 01:32 PM
I will be watching espn3. Thanks to a certain poster who roots for UNI. Then I will commence bringing nothing to AGS.

That's not true, you bring the dreidel to AGS.

Mattymc727
September 7th, 2013, 01:35 PM
That's not true, you bring the dreidel to AGS.

I agree. As a member of the tribe myself. I nominate citdog as this sites resident Jew.

Drblankstare
September 7th, 2013, 02:30 PM
^this :)