PDA

View Full Version : UNH FOOTBALL MENTIONED ON O'RIELLY SHOW

UNH SUPERFAN
September 20th, 2006, 06:51 AM
LAST NIGHT THE FOX NETWORK'S BILL O'RIELLY WAS DOING HIS DAILY "NO SPIN" SHOW IN BOSTON. HE WAS INTERVIEWING THE CHIEF EDITOR OF NEW HAMPSHIRE'S MANCHESTER UNION LEADER NEWSPAPER TO DISCUSS A UNH PROF WHO THINKS 9/11 WAS CONCOCTED BY THE GOVT. O'RIELLY SAID SOMETHING LIKE "U OF NH, GOOD SCHOOL, GOOD HOCKEY TEAM ...." , TO WHICH THE EDITOR REPLIED SOMETHING LIKE "ACTUALLY THE FOOTBALL TEAM IS HIGHER RANKED THAN THE HOCKEY TEAM AND JUST BEAT NORTHWESTERN". I THOUGHT THAT WAS PRETTY NEAT SINCE IT IS A NATIONAL NEWS SHOW. DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE SAW IT.

ButlerGSU
September 20th, 2006, 07:04 AM
How did Bill 'No Spin Zone' it? Theres no way he let actual facts get in the way of his point.

Dane96
September 20th, 2006, 07:31 AM
Easy, Billy Political...wrong forum.

AppGuy04
September 20th, 2006, 07:33 AM
This will be moved before the end of the day

LacesOut
September 20th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Press this button.....

http://www.ayola.com/archives/capslock.jpg

Lehigh Football Nation
September 20th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Too tempting...

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/10/14/billoreilly_narrowweb__200x181.jpg

"So, at Marist, I stabbed the starting punter in the leg, see - that's how I got the starting job. Did I mention I was great?"

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 20th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Come on guys, don't we post all instances of national media attention that IAAs get on this forum? I think this thread is more about that than it is the politics of that segment.

I hope Alex Jones gets this clip up on his website, I want to watch it for the content and the mention of UNH football!

UNH SUPERFAN
September 20th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Come on guys, don't we post all instances of national media attention that IAAs get on this forum? I think this thread is more about that than it is the politics of that segment.

I hope Alex Jones gets this clip up on his website, I want to watch it for the content and the mention of UNH football!
THAT WAS MY INTENT, AND THE ONLY REASON I STARTED THE THREAD. IAA GETS SCANT MENTION, JUST POINTING THIS ONE OUT. AS FAR AS THE POLITICS GO, EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION, AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OPINIONS....

AppGuy04
September 20th, 2006, 12:51 PM

That may have been the intention but we all know intention means crap around here

goasu984Life
September 20th, 2006, 12:53 PM
THAT WAS MY INTENT, AND THE ONLY REASON I STARTED THE THREAD. IAA GETS SCANT MENTION, JUST POINTING THIS ONE OUT. AS FAR AS THE POLITICS GO, EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION, AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OPINIONS....

Why are you yelling at us?
:eek:

UNH SUPERFAN
September 20th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Why are you yelling at us?
:eek:
I'M TOO LAZY TO PUSH THE SHIFT KEY DOWN FOR A CAPITAL LETTER, SO I LEAVE IT ON CAPS. THE WORK I DO IS IN CAPS ALSO. NO INTENT TO YELL.

wildcat_fan
September 20th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Superfan, I did see Bill's show and the UNH mention last night :thumbsup:

UNHWildCats
September 20th, 2006, 02:06 PM
I wouldnt watch Bill O'Reily if someone offered me a million dollars. Hes worse then Rush "The Addict" Limbaugh