PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston vs. TAMU on Fox Sports 1 Friday night?

Lehigh Football Nation
September 1st, 2013, 12:05 PM
Does anyone else think this could happen? Or no way, no how?

melloware13
September 1st, 2013, 12:06 PM
Texas A&M is in the SEC, so no way.

Twentysix
September 1st, 2013, 12:09 PM
If Mr. Football is hit by a bus before the game, it still probably wouldn't happen.

IBleedYellow
September 1st, 2013, 12:09 PM
I want to see it happen.
Will it? Probably not, but you can bet money I'll be pulling for the Bearkats.

ElCid
September 1st, 2013, 12:13 PM
Will not happen as much as we would all like it to. Even if there were the remotest possibility, after yesterday's FCS performance, A&M has been alerted. It will be a blow out most likely.

Sam_Kats
September 1st, 2013, 12:52 PM
Tall task, for sure. None of these FBS squads losing to FCS teams are on the level A&M is this year. They're as talented as any team in the country but you stil gotta play the games. I know I'll be there & the boys in orange helmets will show up too.

We shall see. I'm sure the FCS support will be there - I know I was rooting for NDSU Friday night & all the others who pulled the upsets yesterday. Fun to watch.

ChopperTN
September 2nd, 2013, 11:30 AM
Never will happen as long as the SEC has its contract with ESPN.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 2nd, 2013, 11:39 AM
What about ESPNEWS, I wonder?

Hammerhead
September 2nd, 2013, 11:45 AM
It's currently listed on ESPN Gameplan so you could always check with your local watering hole to see if they can put the game on some TVs for you.

fmrbearkat
September 2nd, 2013, 11:46 AM
Since we're playing Saturday that would be hard...It will only be on pay per view like last year. Think it was 49.95 on directtv in the 700's.

melloware13
September 2nd, 2013, 12:30 PM
Or hook the computer up to the TV and use ESPN3.

TheRevSFA
September 2nd, 2013, 02:03 PM
Aggies won't do Friday night games

Nickels
September 2nd, 2013, 03:59 PM
IMO some things will have to go seriously wrong with the Aggies for us to win this game. TAMU is on another level compared to OSU, K State or USF. Our secondary is young and I expect them to get torched a few times. The Aggies will score more than 45 on us. That said, if we can score some points, keep it interesting for a half & most importantly avoid injuries, I'll be very satisfied.

I realistically give us a 2-4% chance of winning.

frozennorth
September 2nd, 2013, 05:29 PM
A&M has a boatload of starters suspended for all or part of the game

AmsterBison
September 2nd, 2013, 05:39 PM
Since we're playing Saturday that would be hard...It will only be on pay per view like last year. Think it was 49.95 on directtv in the 700's.

Really? So they can have 8 hours of coverage of the TAMU QB every day but they won't put his team's games on their channel?

ESPN is no longer in the sports business, they're in the TMZ-celebrity business.

Cocky
September 3rd, 2013, 07:53 AM
Texas A&M is in the SEC, so no way.

We beat Ole Miss a few years back.

aTm is better than Ole Miss was but Sam is better than we were.