PDA

View Full Version : How They Fared - Week 1 2013

superman7515
August 30th, 2013, 10:12 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgtKAORz8z6vdHJfQjVUeVI2THZIbmg1UEFnM3luY 3c&usp=sharing

Updated for Friday nights games. As always, if you see an error, please send me a PM so I can get it changed ASAP. There has been more than one time when ESPN did not bother to update a final score or simply had it wrong, and more than one time where I just missed something all on my own, haha.

Side note: I'm going to be unavailable for large chunks of the weekend, so Bonarae, send me a PM if you're going to be around buddy so I can add you as an editor if you are still interested. Or anyone else that wouldn't mind helping out this weekend. Thanks fellas.

superman7515
August 30th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Thanks for helping out bud. Everyone can feel free to send some extra reppies to bonarae when you get a second. *hint hint, nudge nudge*

superman7515
August 30th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Also thanks to Southern Bison for volunteering to help out this weekend.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 1st, 2013, 10:14 AM
Wanted to bump this up. If you would like to get links to all the official recaps/box scores you can get them here:

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/fcs-information-center/wkly-schedules/week-1-2013

They will continue to roll in as I get time to add them all. I'll put priority on the Top 40 teams.

GoAgs72
September 1st, 2013, 11:02 AM
Thanks. This is always helpful for the AGS poll.

mmiller_34
September 1st, 2013, 03:00 PM
The link is not working for me. Tried it on the computer and the Ipad; same result.

URMite
September 1st, 2013, 03:33 PM
Am I right that the only three teams receiving votes who lost to an FCS team are - Albany, The Citadel, & UTC?

Grizalltheway
September 1st, 2013, 03:42 PM
So where do the voters put Montana this week? I know we started out low, but the team I watched last night looked like a top ten one to me.

knucklehead
September 1st, 2013, 03:46 PM
I don't have them top 10 just yet. Close though. Just don't think 1 game is enough evidence for ANY big moves.

Twentysix
September 1st, 2013, 03:52 PM
So where do the voters put Montana this week? I know we started out low, but the team I watched last night looked like a top ten one to me.

I have them ||||||||||||||||| MSU now. Both top |||||||.

I redacted the information that would upset ursus.

You will find out when the poll is up.

uofmman1122
September 1st, 2013, 03:55 PM
I don't have them top 10 just yet. Close though. Just don't think 1 game is enough evidence for ANY big moves.I'm okay with this.

We looked damn good, but (and this is the pessimist in me a little bit) App State just did not look ready to play.

Most of those 3rd and long situations were caused by their own mishaps. Tons of stupid penalties.

That said, the Griz could have (and should have) easily hung 40+ on them. We basically gave them the ball on their own 3 yard line as we were about to score, and then took a knee to end the game instead of scoring again. 30-6 doesn't really indicate how lopsided that game really was.

If we keep winning, we'll be top 5 again in no time.

Pard4Life
September 2nd, 2013, 08:55 AM
Bump.

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 2nd, 2013, 09:20 AM
MSW and MSL might be kind of challenging this week.

Cocky
September 2nd, 2013, 11:19 AM
bump

Twentysix
September 2nd, 2013, 11:24 AM
MSW and MSL might be kind of challenging this week.

EWU-Wofford or Indiana State