PDA

View Full Version : U of Albany leads NEC to 6-2 OOC Wins

Calif_Colonial
September 16th, 2006, 08:58 PM
GREAT DANES win at Delaware with probably their biggest win in the history of their program

:thumbsup:

RadMann
September 16th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Jeez, did you have to put it in big fonts... It is bad enough in regular font... ;)

Pards Rule
September 16th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Congrats to the Danes. Glad we didn't play them this week! I believe the spirit of Kermit Hall is at work here!

danefan
September 16th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Congrats to the Danes. Glad we didn't play them this week! I believe the spirit of Kermit Hall is at work here!

I'm sure he was watching over experiencing it with them!:)

colgate13
September 16th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Big moves this year for the NEC with wins over the A-10, SoCon and PL - and it includes teams that have won 7 I-AA NCs.

I do believe the NEC has arrived. I wonder if Stony Brook is rethinking their move to independence? The NEC might be a better ticket than shopping around, no?

danefan
September 16th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Big moves this year for the NEC with wins over the A-10, SoCon and PL - and it includes teams that have won 7 I-AA NCs.

I do believe the NEC has arrived. I wonder if Stony Brook is rethinking their move to independence? The NEC might be a better ticket than shopping around, no?

Good point.

Pards Rule
September 16th, 2006, 09:37 PM
DaneFan, never heard if it was heart attack or other or did he indeed drown in a rip? There was speculation that it might be medical condition?

danefan
September 16th, 2006, 09:41 PM
DaneFan, never heard if it was heart attack or other or did he indeed drown in a rip? There was speculation that it might be medical condition?

Nothing officially released I don't think. But from what I know it was a heart attack or he fainted while in the water. Terrible, terrible way for such a good, good person to go.

He's smiling down now though. Hopefully we can keep it going up here and ride this momentum going!

aceinthehole
September 17th, 2006, 09:39 AM

That is an impressive fact and proof enough the NEC has EARNED a right to an AQ.