JMU Duke Dog
September 16th, 2006, 03:13 PM
3:08 left in the 2nd quarter...

Spiders 47
Keydets 0

:eek:

JMU Duke Dog
September 16th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Here is a link to listen to this "game"...

http://media.yahoo.com/broadband/m/go/col/player?key=/raf/fb/raf091606vai

JMU Duke Dog
September 16th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Yahoo had the incorrect score! :bang:

At halftime...

Spiders 44
Keydets 0

Granite
September 16th, 2006, 03:39 PM

At halftime...

Spiders 44
Keydets 0

Ouch.

I'm looking forward to seeing Richmond in a few of weeks here in Durham, and from the looks of it, there might be some points scored that day.

JMU Duke Dog
September 16th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Ouch.

I'm looking forward to seeing Richmond in a few of weeks here in Durham, and from the looks of it, there might be some points scored that day.

That game will showcase the best team in each division of the A10! :nod:

GeauxLions94
September 16th, 2006, 03:40 PM

At halftime...

Spiders 44
Keydets 0

44 or 47 ... that's still pretty ugly for a first half score :eek:

umassfan
September 16th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Ouch.

If I were UNH... I wouldnt be looking foward to seeing Richmond. Im glad we dont play them this year because they are impressive.

JMU Duke Dog
September 16th, 2006, 03:42 PM
I am anxious to see if JMU's offense can shape up before our road trips to New Hampshire and Richmond. I am glad the Dukes do not have to face Massachusetts this season!

Granite
September 16th, 2006, 03:46 PM
If I were UNH... I wouldnt be looking foward to seeing Richmond. Im glad we dont play them this year because they are impressive.

Well, if Richmond is the best team in the South (and they probably are) then I'd like to see how we matchup against them on the field. Don't get me wrong - I like 62-7 games, but I also like to see good football.

And I think we've been pretty impressive this year, too! ;)

JMU Duke Dog
September 16th, 2006, 03:48 PM
11:31 left in the 3rd quarter...

Spiders 44
Keydets 0

Somehow Richmond has not scored yet in the second half! xlolx

umassfan
September 16th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Well, if Richmond is the best team in the South (and they probably are) then I'd like to see how we matchup against them on the field. Don't get me wrong - I like 62-7 games, but I also like to see good football.

And I think we've been pretty impressive this year, too! ;)
Oh im def not saying UNH has not looked impressive. It will be a great matchup. Id gladly watch the game with no rooting interest and enjoy it. Im just glad UMass aint one of the two teams. Heck Nov 4th will be tough enough.

rcny46
September 16th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Ouch.

The UR defense (probably one of the top 2 or 3 D's in 1-AA) against the UNH offense should make for one of the more interesting games this season.I think I am looking forward to that game more than any other on the Wildcat schedule.Richmond's offense should also be improving steadily from week to week.They will be tough.

JMU Duke Dog
September 16th, 2006, 04:00 PM
The Spiders have bitten the Keydets once again!

7:17 left in the third quarter...

Spiders 51
Keydets 0

JMU Duke Dog
September 16th, 2006, 04:08 PM
VMI scored a touchdown! I am assuming Richmond is using its backups at this point.

0:24 left in the third quarter...

Spiders 51
Keydets 7

CatfishKhan
September 16th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Richmond pulled their first team after they went up 44 - 0 in the first half.

spider92
September 16th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Richmond scores! 58-7

rcny46
September 16th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Very impressive effort by the Red and Black today.

DTSpider
September 16th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Just got back from the game. Richmond pulled the starters in the first half. Select 2nd stringn guys started playing after the first quarter and every starter sat the bench in the second half.

I'm definitely looking forward to UNH (albiet very nervously). I really think that UNH is the class of the A10, so I'm hoping that we can stay healthy and keep that game close.. It'll be a tough October for the Spiders with road games at UNH & URI to start and then UD & JMU at home. IF we get through there at 2-2 or better I'll be very happy.

Granite
September 16th, 2006, 05:27 PM
I'm definitely looking forward to UNH (albiet very nervously). I really think that UNH is the class of the A10, so I'm hoping that we can stay healthy and keep that game close.. It'll be a tough October for the Spiders with road games at UNH & URI to start and then UD & JMU at home. IF we get through there at 2-2 or better I'll be very happy.

Congrats, Spider - I feel the same way about our game! Looking forward to hosting you guys in a couple of weeks.

spdram
September 16th, 2006, 06:16 PM
I'm looking forward to the UNH game myself, but gotta take care of business with Bucknell and Northeastern first.

I really like the new QB Ward, but Brown looked great in the backup role today also.

DTSpider
September 16th, 2006, 08:17 PM
I'm looking forward to the UNH game myself, but gotta take care of business with Bucknell and Northeastern first.

I really like the new QB Ward, but Brown looked great in the backup role today also.

Can't expect much more today...

Ward 8 for 9 & 2 TD's
Brown 5 for 5 & 1 TD