PDA

View Full Version : Root Sports Promo

darell1976
August 14th, 2013, 08:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NhVv_oHV0g&feature=player_embedded

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 10:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NhVv_oHV0g&feature=player_embedded

Bogus. I don't see a single clip of the back to back Big Sky champions - Sam Houston State.

CrazyCat
August 14th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Good one. Could you post the promo from the television network that has the contract with the MV ?

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Good one. Could you post the promo from the television network that has the contract with the MV ?

Who cares? NDSU has 10 out of 11 nationally televised games, including the debut game on Fox Sports 1.

Sam_Kats
August 14th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Looking to make it a 3-peat

CrazyCat
August 14th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Who cares? NDSU has 10 out of 11 nationally televised games, including the debut game on Fox Sports 1.

Oh. I didn't realize this thread was about individual teams and their tv coverage.

BisonFan02
August 14th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Oh. I didn't realize this thread was about individual teams and their tv coverage.

Well, considering Root Sports is only televising 10 games, it would then be relevant that NDSU alone already gets that coverage.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 10:51 AM

Nope. This was only a joke and the subsequent butthurt.

CrazyCat
August 14th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Well, considering Root Sports is only televising 10 games, it would then be relevant that NDSU alone already gets that coverage.

Is ESPN3 considered a national television network ? If so then any internet based telecast should also be considered as such.

CrazyCat
August 14th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Nope. This was only a joke and the subsequent butthurt.

only in your mind did it achieve any butthurtness.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Is ESPN3 considered a national television network ? If so then any internet based telecast should also be considered as such.

here's the test. I do not live in Fargo, yet I can see every game save for USD. That is a national network.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 10:55 AM
only in your mind did it achieve any butthurtness.

well instead of answering the joke, you instead go after the joker. why else but feeling butthurt?

Don't want to be the butt of the joke? Get a better team.

CrazyCat
August 14th, 2013, 10:58 AM
here's the test. I do not live in Fargo, yet I can see every game save for USD. That is a national network.

OK. Then BSC TV would also be considered a national network.

CrazyCat
August 14th, 2013, 10:59 AM
well instead of answering the joke, you instead go after the joker. why else but feeling butthurt?

classy response xbeerchugx

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 11:01 AM
OK. Then BSC TV would also be considered a national network.

It is? Can I get those in HD on my Xbox? I actually really want to see that.

IBleedYellow
August 14th, 2013, 11:04 AM
The root sports promo was sweet. The rest of this thread is... Whomp

Galaxy S4

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 11:06 AM

Galaxy S4

Boring? Yes. Agreed.

NDSUstudent
August 14th, 2013, 11:19 AM

Galaxy S4

Yup good promo! The rest of this thread is beyond imbecilic.

knucklehead
August 14th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Very nice.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 11:26 AM
I didn't realize we were trying to cure cancer here guys.

http://www.johnnythefool.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Lighten-Up-Francis.jpeg

UNDBIZ
August 14th, 2013, 11:40 AM
http://www.troll.me/images/toy-story-everywhere/trolls-trolls-everywhere.jpg

CopperCat
August 14th, 2013, 11:41 AM

You make your fanbase look like a$$clowns. Grow up.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 11:42 AM

One person in this thread took the joke like it was intended. You people are wound a little too tight.

IBleedYellow
August 14th, 2013, 11:46 AM
One person in this thread took the joke like it was intended. You people are wound a little too tight.

We don't have to attack MSU or UND every Damn thread, though.
:banghead:

Galaxy S4

RabidRabbit
August 14th, 2013, 11:56 AM

Kind of surprised that the USD @ NDSU game isn't televised. BTW - Isn't USD the #3 most played team by the Bison? I know UND fits that role for SDSU. Should be in the 70-80 games played. Haven't done any background search but aren't NDSU/USD the ONLY D-II conference mates to play each other in the D-II football title game?

Southern Bison
August 14th, 2013, 11:57 AM

But guys, he's the reigning AGS Smack Champion...we brought it upon ourselves last winter.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 12:01 PM
We don't have to attack MSU or UND every Damn thread, though.
:banghead:

Galaxy S4

Holy ****. This got way out of hand. I should have checked my calendar to see what time of the month it was.

biggame
August 14th, 2013, 12:12 PM
The Root slate this year is very disappointing. It's almost exclusively Montana and Montana State games.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 12:14 PM
The Root slate this year is very disappointing. It's almost exclusively Montana and Montana State games.

OH good, regular discussion. I'm afraid that the Root part will likely always be interested in the Montanas but more importantly....only the mountain time zone. The Pacifics and Central teams will probably never be highlighted.

BisonFan02
August 14th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Holy ****. This got way out of hand. I should have checked my calendar to see what time of the month it was.

This.....holy crap guys. I'm one of the first people sometimes to get after trolling (mpls for example), but some of you guys must have forgotten your purses.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 14th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Very nice promo.

Bisonator
August 14th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Yes, nice promo.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 14th, 2013, 12:52 PM
This.....holy crap guys. I'm one of the first people sometimes to get after trolling (mpls for example), but some of you guys must have forgotten your purses.

Not all jokes are taken as intended and when they fall flat it ruffles a few feathers. I got what NoDak was going for but most would not have. He only trolls the trollers.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 14th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Yes, nice promo.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPotLII4HKigqyLKV0vbqUGsQjv6Q5d Yg0MjcYVHN1Pkz53yYJ9g

You used the wrong brackets nator so I wanted to help ya out with that one.

Bisonator
August 14th, 2013, 12:56 PM
You used the wrong brackets nator so I wanted to help ya out with that one.

Thanks man!

AmsterBison
August 14th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Like the promo and, yeah, the TV deal is much better than the MVFC's.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 14th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Like the promo and, yeah, the TV deal is much better than the MVFC's.

I really think Roots or similar companies will start to look into the other larger FCS conferences soon if it seems to be working out well for Roots which I think it is. I'd be in heaven if I could watch the other conferences on a Direct TV channel like this. Production value on their games is way up there.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Not all jokes are taken as intended and when they fall flat it ruffles a few feathers. I got what NoDak was going for but most would not have. He only trolls the trollers.

Someone appreciates me.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 14th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Someone appreciates me.

I wouldn't go that far.:D

catbob
August 14th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Well when some of your fanbase goes so far as to go onto our opponent message boards and call us out for backing out of the NDSU game, let alone a very consistent several months of NDSU fans crying on every outlet they could find, taking jabs at MSU whenever possible (irrelevant to thread content)...

Yes, we are a bit touchy when NDSU fans posts something about MSU.

Don't like it? Get a better attitude.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Well when some of your fanbase goes so far as to go onto our opponent message boards and call us out for backing out of the NDSU game, let alone a very consistent several months of NDSU fans crying on every outlet they could find, taking jabs at MSU whenever possible (irrelevant to thread content)...

Yes, we are a bit touchy when NDSU fans posts something about MSU.

Don't like it? Get a better attitude.

I was only standing up for my good friends at SHSU.

Note - I even removed my MSU sig. That's how little I care about you.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 14th, 2013, 03:37 PM

HEY!!! You dirty SOB!

It was a misunderstanding folks, no need to keep it going.

The joke was at a certain few SHSU peops that can't claim a NC but can claim a BSC Championship through specious reasoning. It's as much or more a joke directed at SHSU than the BSC.

BisonFan02
August 14th, 2013, 03:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

FIFY....you're welcome :D

NoDak 4 Ever
August 14th, 2013, 03:44 PM
HEY!!! You dirty SOB!

The joke was at a certain few SHSU peops that can't claim a NC but can claim a BSC Championship through specious reasoning. It's as much or more a joke directed at SHSU than the BSC.

Absolutely. I'm an equal opportunity offender.

I even tried to answer a legitimate post and turn the discussion elsewhere.

Sam_Kats
August 14th, 2013, 04:48 PM
HEY!!! You dirty SOB!

No doubt NDSU has had our number both second halves. Better team. They won. End of discussion. But I see nothing misleading or superficial about RUNNING thru the Big Sky two years in a row (MSU, UM, Cal Poly, MSU, EWU). Surprised you do. Anywho...carry on. One of your tri-champs will have a chance to buck that trend Sept 28. Do tune in.

Silenoz
August 14th, 2013, 05:23 PM
No doubt NDSU has had our number both second halves. Better team. They won. End of discussion. But I see nothing misleading or superficial about RUNNING thru the Big Sky two years in a row (MSU, UM, Cal Poly, MSU, EWU). Surprised you do. Anywho...carry on. One of your tri-champs will have a chance to buck that trend Sept 28. Do tune in.

Oh I'll be rooting for SHSU in that one... conference "pride" is for suckers xrotatehx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll5hMtcAn84

ursus arctos horribilis
August 14th, 2013, 05:53 PM

I did not say what you just said.

Montana has been SLC champs many times over so I know the reasoning whether it be specious or not. Christ the BSC runners up have SLC championships let alone the top dogs in any given year. Good to see the SLC get the hell off the mat once in a while.

Are you the guy that had the bet with Grizo on the chipper?

Sam_Kats
August 15th, 2013, 09:33 AM
I vacated this NDSU, errr I mean FCS board for a while after that game but saw a message from him. Either it wasn't me or I made a bet under the influence of some ice cold beverages that I don't remember. Grizo - PM me details. Thanks!

wapiti
August 15th, 2013, 10:11 AM
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&key=04fea777994d26cd84e01a5e54f4c01d&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.head-fi.org%2Ft%2F607976%2Fthe-hopelessly-derailed-odac-objective-dac-anticipation-discussion-thread&v=1&libId=cd98ce4e-02da-4319-a759-4f2e05c12916&out=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.head-fi.org%2F7%2F76%2F76d31508_c851d40e_Derail_1.jpeg&title=The%20Hopelessly%20Derailed%20ODAC%2FObjecti ve%20DAC%20Anticipation%2FDiscussion%20Thread&txt=&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13765794423488