PDA

View Full Version : Kennesaw State Surpasses FB Season Ticket Goal...

EKU-n-GSU
August 13th, 2013, 05:26 PM
...and they're still two years out from their first game. Congrats to doing it right - building a vision, a brand, a following, and an expectation level. I'm sure these guys are going to do well.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/college/kennesaw-state-hits-football-ticket-sales-mileston/nZM2K/

OrangeAndBlack
August 13th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Congrats to Kennesaw getting some good news. They desperately need to figure out their conference situation though.

rokamortis
August 13th, 2013, 07:04 PM
...and they're still two years out from their first game. Congrats to doing it right - building a vision, a brand, a following, and an expectation level. I'm sure these guys are going to do well.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/college/kennesaw-state-hits-football-ticket-sales-mileston/nZM2K/

Good for them. $99 seems like a steal when other schools require a donation or a PSL.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 13th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Big congrats to Kennesaw, that's pretty cool for them.

cmaxwellgsu
August 14th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Good for them. They have a pretty stadium; should be a good place to see a game. Quick question for OrangeandBlack, do you think Mercer and KSU will hook up for an in-state OOC game? It seems like a natural fit for what will be the only 2 FCS in-state schools, considering y'all are only two hours apart.

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 14th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Congrats to Kennesaw getting some good news. They desperately need to figure out their conference situation though.

I think the Big South will have room for them. It's too bad the SoCon thinks VMI has more to offer the SoCon than KSU.

813Jag
August 14th, 2013, 09:45 AM
That's great news! I always like to hear about FCS programs generating excitement and selling tickets.

OrangeAndBlack
August 14th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Good for them. They have a pretty stadium; should be a good place to see a game. Quick question for OrangeandBlack, do you think Mercer and KSU will hook up for an in-state OOC game? It seems like a natural fit for what will be the only 2 FCS in-state schools, considering y'all are only two hours apart.

It makes sense to me! We had a great rivalry going in basketball, so it would be natural to try and carry that over in football. I guess it depends on how the coaches feel about KSU.