PDA

View Full Version : Lurkers and Newbies STEP UP

blukeys
September 14th, 2006, 09:31 PM
I just went to the screen that showed how many people are viewing our boards. It was 23 pages with 20 folks per page. Most of the names I had never heard of and the first person to sign up as Guest will beat out about 1000 people who have the same name!!!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

No doubt some of you are intimidated by my brilliance and other brilliant posters such as Cap'n Cat and his brother D1B. But we let others such as Ol FU post as well despite their obvious limitations. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

You can't truly enjoy yourself until you particpate on this board. You can't entirely get to know the wonderful people here until you post. Quit your procrastinating, get a name and say something, say anything, and get on board with the best group of I-AA fans that God (sorry D1B) ever let grace the face of earth.

The first five Newbie posters on this thread will drink free at my expense at the Delaware game of your choice. (Getting tickets is your problem. I will just get your rear end drunk in Newark before the game assuming you are over 21. If you don't like Jack Daniels too bad!!!!)

AppGuy04
September 14th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Come out come out, wherever you are!

Retro
September 14th, 2006, 09:37 PM
I'd like to add this to say to all new posters of late.. Don't disappear when your team has a bad season... There's a lot to talk about here besides on the field results...:thumbsup:

YoUDeeMan
September 14th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Bluekeys,

I joined 4 days ago and have posted twice. If I am still considered a newbie, then I'll take you up on that free drink offer.

blukeys
September 14th, 2006, 09:42 PM
I'd like to add this to say to all new posters of late.. Don't disappear when your team has a bad season... There's a lot to talk about here besides on the field results...:thumbsup:

If you have a bad season, a night at Crapsville cures all of your problems!!!!!

blukeys
September 14th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Bluekeys,

I joined 4 days ago and have posted twice. If I am still considered a newbie, then I'll take you up on that free drink offer.

This was meant for those lurkers who have yet to post and you are not in that category but PM me for the UNH game and I will direct you to our tailgate and you can have one on me!!!!!!

September 14th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah, c'mon lurkers. Though some of these members are brash they are not ALL THAT (blukeys... hahahahah). Don't be shy.

AppGuy04
September 14th, 2006, 10:00 PM
It was this time last year that I posted my first post, wow, this year has flown by

blukeys
September 14th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Yeah, c'mon lurkers. Though some of these members are brash they are not ALL THAT (blukeys... hahahahah). Don't be shy.

I think Ralph was using me for an inside joke. But that is what it is all about.:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: He just wants a free drink the next time he comes to Newark!!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So far we have one newbie Cluck U. Keep in mind this offer need not happen this year if you can't make it to the East Coast for a few years, We can accomadate. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

igo4uni
September 14th, 2006, 10:15 PM
It was this time last year that I posted my first post, wow, this year has flown by

You should consider expressing yourself more frequently, App Guy. We hardly ever hear from you. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just teasin'.................post away!!!!!!!!!:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

blukeys
September 14th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Yes I have negotiated with all of the great ones and here are the awesome benefits of introducing yourself on this thread:

1. Unlimited access to the Bikini thread!!!!! Yes within 2 weeks a secret password will be sent out to only those who have posted on this board to access the legendary Bikini thread. If you have been lurking just to see the products of Mr. Chicken's research then your days are numbered. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

2. Unlimited access to the Cap'n Cat Speedo thread. If this is your reason for posting (unless you are CCU Cheer) then I will wear rubber gloves when I gve you the prize. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

3. One free week of Lehigh Football Nation Blog posts. Thanx Chuck xlolx

4. The Official Mr. Chicken translator. If you were embarassed because you never understood what Mr. Chicken said no matter how many Foghorn Leghorn cartoons you watched, this is a must. It especially gets you thru those Tuesday nights when you thought you understood what was being said on the WAVES show.

5. The OL FU guide to clean living. Subtitled do what I say not what I do!!!!!!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

6. The D1B fishing Manual. Find every obscure beer ever invented. Buy those beers. Put those beers in your boat. Ride out in the water and put the bait on the hook of your rod and reel and throw it in the water. Drink all of your beer leaving the empties for the Cap'n to clean up so he can bitch about it later. For the rest You have to read the Manual..........It is a must read. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

7. The Gannonfan, 89 Hen, Colgate 13 Statistical Hard Drive. Yes it is tendentious and boring but it is great for parlor tricks, bar bets and arguments on AGS!!!!!!!

8. Two Free weeks of Lehigh Football Nation!!!!!!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Plus the Collected Wisdom of Paul Rheinhard!!!!:bawling:

9. Ralph's entire Kraftwerk Collection

and my personal favorite for which no one should ever shy away from:

10. Ralph and Grizo's entire repretoire of Bob Dylan songs. Sung in harmony of course. After I announced this prize Grizo was so excited he started singing to me "You've got a lot of nerve to say that you're my friend"xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

I was totally flattered of course. xlolx xlolx

Grizo406
September 15th, 2006, 12:13 AM
and my personal favorite for which no one should ever shy away from:

10. Ralph and Grizo's entire repretoire of Bob Dylan songs. Sung in harmony of course. After I announced this prize Grizo was so excited he started singing to me "You've got a lot of nerve to say that you're my friend"xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

I was totally flattered of course. xlolx xlolx

How I remember the event, and the song that was sung, went something like this:

"Now if you see Saint Bluekeys
Please tell him thanks a lot
I cannot move
My fingers are all in a knot
I don't have the strength
To get up and take another shot
And my best friend, Bobby Hauck
Won't even say what it is I've got"
-BDylan
-Grizo

D1B's Fishing Manuel??? Ha!!!, I wipe my behind with that thing!;)

September 15th, 2006, 12:49 AM
"Come grizo and blukeys who prophesize with their strokes
And invite all the lurkers
The chance is you won't croak
The sooner the better
For this board's full of blokes
And there's no tellin' where
It's originatin'
For the member's team now
May be the upset win
For the times they are a-changin'."
-ralph
-BDylan

unknown-swac
September 15th, 2006, 01:51 AM
:D

dprichar
September 15th, 2006, 04:55 AM
Will you Fedex the Jack Daniels out to California if I promise to drink to Delaware?xprost2x

OL FU
September 15th, 2006, 06:54 AM
Come on Ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Iffin' I can do it, anybody can:nod:

http://danphillips.com/personal/korg_meetings_5_03/display/Jon_picking_his_nose.jpg

OL FU
September 15th, 2006, 06:57 AM
Come on Ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Iffin' I can do it, anybody can:nod:

http://danphillips.com/personal/korg_meetings_5_03/display/Jon_picking_his_nose.jpg

Damn gotta remember to tell the maid to wash the keyboard tonightxlolx xlolx xlolx

OxSoxUNH05
September 15th, 2006, 07:30 AM
I guess I kinda count! Posted a few times in the playoffs last year but the lost to UNI just killed me. But I'm back this season after a summer of trying to remember the board's url. Yes I'm back and gonna enjoy this season!
And a quick note, I was at UNH vs. NU and it was a ball! Their fans fell flat on thier faces at halftime i guess.:rolleyes:

BlueHen86
September 15th, 2006, 07:31 AM
This is my first post. I've been lurking here for a while and joined a few weeks ago.
Not sure why I waited so long, this site clearly needs more Delaware posters.
Can't wait to get my benefits for posting on this thread. I've already tried the Mr. Chicken translator. It told me to drink my ovaltine.

Now that I've broken the ice, I'll try to post more often.

OL FU
September 15th, 2006, 07:33 AM
This is my first post. I've been lurking here for a while and joined a few weeks ago.
Not sure why I waited so long, this site clearly needs more Delaware posters.Can't wait to get my benefits for posting on this thread. I've already tried the Mr. Chicken translator. It told me to drink my ovaltine.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Blu, see what you've done:D

OL FU
September 15th, 2006, 07:37 AM
Not sure why I waited so long, this site clearly needs more Delaware posters.
Can't wait to get my benefits for posting on this thread. I've already tried the Mr. Chicken translator. It told me to drink my ovaltine.

and welcome to the board:nod:

OL FU
September 15th, 2006, 07:38 AM
I guess I kinda count! Posted a few times in the playoffs last year but the lost to UNI just killed me. But I'm back this season after a summer of trying to remember the board's url. Yes I'm back and gonna enjoy this season!
And a quick note, I was at UNH vs. NU and it was a ball! Their fans fell flat on thier faces at halftime i guess.:rolleyes:

and welcome back to the board:nod:

OL FU
September 15th, 2006, 07:40 AM
Will you Fedex the Jack Daniels out to California if I promise to drink to Delaware?xprost2x

me too:rolleyes:

This has been a beneficial as the word association thread for post count:D

yorkcountyUNHfan
September 15th, 2006, 07:49 AM
OK, the free drink offer got me.

Talked with Ralph briefly in Chicago, but still dragged my feet.

I'll be making the trip down there on 9/30.

Oh by the way.....Bud Lite, lots of it

LacesOut
September 15th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Don't be scurred newbies!!

And get over to the Lounge forum also!

MR. CHICKEN
September 15th, 2006, 02:49 PM
PROPS TA OURAH NEW FRIENDS...CLUCK U........AN BH 86..........WHO'S NADS...........WERE PUT ON DISPLAY...B/FO
DUH ENTIRE BOARD.......AN' WHOM NOW HAVE ACHIEVED....AGS...MANHOOD!.....:thumbsup:....BRAWK !

NOW LET US...GET ON WHIFF DUH HAZIN'......CLUCKY & '86.........WHERE'S YER DIAPERS........xlolx......AWK!

813Jag
September 15th, 2006, 03:46 PM
I'm more of a lurker. I kind of like to read more than post. But you guys pulled me out of the shadows this time.

ErkPeterson
September 15th, 2006, 04:00 PM
I'm kinda new. Much more active on TSC. Would love to take up the offer on the free drink..Deleware is a hike this weekend. Besides I'll be screaming my head off this weekend in the Boro' trying to motivate our new O :bang: I would love to see another Southern/Deleware game up there. However last time I had just graduated and didn't have the funds. I really enjoy this board. Good stuff and everyone seems to be fairly classy from what I've seen.
:thumbsup:

OL FU
September 15th, 2006, 04:12 PM
I'm kinda new. Much more active on TSC. Would love to take up the offer on the free drink..Deleware is a hike this weekend. Besides I'll be screaming my head off this weekend in the Boro' trying to motivate our new O :bang: I would love to see another Southern/Deleware game up there. However last time I had just graduated and didn't have the funds. I really enjoy this board. Good stuff and everyone seems to be fairly classy from what I've seen.
:thumbsup:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Another person who does not read my posts:rolleyes: :D

89Hen
September 15th, 2006, 04:48 PM
The first five Newbie posters on this thread will drink free at my expense at the Delaware game of your choice. (Getting tickets is your problem. I will just get your rear end drunk in Newark before the game assuming you are over 21. If you don't like Jack Daniels too bad!!!!)
Hi. New poster here. Do you guys like I-AA football as much as I do? BTW, I will be at the Delaware game tomorrow night. Where do I pick up my drink?

blukeys
September 15th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Hi. New poster here. Do you guys like I-AA football as much as I do? BTW, I will be at the Delaware game tomorrow night. Where do I pick up my drink?

Klondike Kate's Just belly up to the bar and put your fiver down!!!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

BEAR
September 15th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Lurking................:giveadamn:

RobsPics
September 15th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Hi guys I am new here. I am a big Portland State fan. I am also an avid photographer. You can see some of my Sports and other pics here:
http://www.robspics.com/gallery/

blukeys
September 15th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Hi guys I am new here. I am a big Portland State fan. I am also an avid photographer. You can see some of my Sports and other pics here:
http://www.robspics.com/gallery/

Welcome aboard Rob for a second time.

With all these new PSU fans popping out of the Woodwork, Mr. Lehigh Football Nation may have to reconsider labeling them the worst I-AA fans in the nation.xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

September 16th, 2006, 02:43 AM
Welcome aboard Rob for a second time.

With all these new PSU fans popping out of the Woodwork, Mr. Lehigh Football Nation may have to reconsider labeling them the worst I-AA fans in the nation.xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:That was Chuck Burton, I-AA.org columnist:
I-AA Diary: The Chuck Fan Index, Part One
http://www.i-aa.org/article.asp?articleid=80287