PDA

View Full Version : Week 3 in the A-10

SunCoastBlueHen
September 14th, 2006, 08:42 AM
New Hampshire 45 Stony Brook 3 - UNH calls off the dogs early in this one

UMass 38 Villanova 10 - 'Nova is outclassed

Richmond 30 VMI 3 - VMI gets a late FG against the Spider's scrubs

Towson 35 Liberty 10 - Tiggers easily

North Dakota State 28 Northeastern 21 - I have a feelin Northeastern will hang close

William&Mary 28 Maine 14 - I expected Maine to play YSU closer and W&M turned in a respectable performance against the Terps

Delaware 28 Albany 3 - Delaware's offense looked lackluster against Div. II Westchester and Albany has a solid defense. I do not feel this game will be the blowout some Hens fans predict.

YoUDeeMan
September 14th, 2006, 08:58 AM
UD put in a pedestrian effort against West Chester, but I was at practice yesterday and the coaches and team were really hopping. Flacco looked sharp – that guy can throw accurate darts - and there were some pretty good hits on both sides. Delaware looks as though they will be ready for Albany.

blukeys
September 14th, 2006, 10:35 AM
UD put in a pedestrian effort against West Chester, but I was at practice yesterday and the coaches and team were really hopping. Flacco looked sharp – that guy can throw accurate darts - and there were some pretty good hits on both sides. Delaware looks as though they will be ready for Albany.

Welcome aboard Cluck U. :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

RabidRabbit
September 14th, 2006, 10:52 AM

UMass 38 Villanova 10 - 'Nova is outclassed

Richmond 30 VMI 3 - VMI gets a late FG against the Spider's scrubs

Towson 35 Liberty 10 - Tiggers easily

North Dakota State 28 Northeastern 21 - I have a feelin Northeastern will hang close

William&Mary 28 Maine 14 - I expected Maine to play YSU closer and W&M turned in a respectable performance against the Terps

Delaware 28 Albany 3 - Delaware's offense looked lackluster against Div. II Westchester and Albany has a solid defense. I do not feel this game will be the blowout some Hens fans predict.

Both coasts are still picking NDSU to be tight in a game against a team in the bottom of the A-10. As their last home game before descending on Ball St. then Ga. Southern, I think that this may be close to a mercy game, much as the description above for UNH-Stony Brook. Rocky is going to be horrified by how his old team runs roughshod over his current team. NDSU 44-N'estern 14. :twocents:

LBPop
September 14th, 2006, 10:59 AM

OK, but what will the score be in the 2nd half? xlolx

I'm only half joking. This will be ugly.

SunCoastBlueHen
September 14th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Both coasts are still picking NDSU to be tight in a game against a team in the bottom of the A-10. As their last home game before descending on Ball St. then Ga. Southern, I think that this may be close to a mercy game, much as the description above for UNH-Stony Brook. Rocky is going to be horrified by how his old team runs roughshod over his current team. NDSU 44-N'estern 14. :twocents:

Me thinks you may be underestimating the "bottom of the A-10" just a tad. NE will not be another Concordia - St. Paul, whoever they are.

Husky Alum
September 14th, 2006, 02:04 PM
I've predicted NDSU 34-13 on every other website, so I won't change it here.

Holy Cross isn't that good, and we struggled to beat them.

It's going to be a rude homecoming for Rocky.

That being said, I'll be at The Fargodome for the game!

Dane96
September 14th, 2006, 02:07 PM

Well, if your QB can throw and make his reads it will make it a long day for the Danes. We have a solid CB and then a superfast athletic kid who should have played from day 1, but instead opted for baseball for the past three years. Our safety's are not as strong as they used to be.

OUR FRONT 7 is our strength...secondary...not so much.:bawling:

ChickenMan
September 14th, 2006, 02:40 PM
OUR FRONT 7 is our strength...secondary...not so much.:bawling:

Even though UD does have a QB with a major league arm... KC much prefers the run as opposed to the pass and when the Hens do throw... seldom do their receivers get the ball downfield. If UD sticks to it's run often and pass short offense... your secondary may not be all that much of a factor.

youwouldno
September 14th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Villanova will lose but it won't be a blowout. They're not a horrible team even if its kinda looked that way so far.

umassfan
September 15th, 2006, 01:36 AM
Villanova will lose but it won't be a blowout. They're not a horrible team even if its kinda looked that way so far.
They cant stop the pass and they arent that great vs the run either... on top of that they are going up against one of the top D's in I-AA. Doesnt add up too well for them.