PDA

View Full Version : W&M Tribe vs. Maine Black Bears Preview

TheTribeHasSpoken
September 13th, 2006, 07:39 PM
http://thetribehasspoken.net/2006/09/13/maine-wm-preview/

blukeys
September 13th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Read your article and think you are pretty much on target. I always say however that a wounded Bear is a dangerous Bear. !!!:nod: :nod:

TheTribeHasSpoken
September 14th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Will definitely be fun. Our first game under the lights not vs. JMU. Also the first game on our new turf.

GO TRIBE!!!!!:hurray:

mainejeff
September 14th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Hopefully Maine can at least give you a game :cool: I'm not sure that Cosgrove can even cheerlead his team to a win anymore........:bawling:

TheTribeHasSpoken
September 14th, 2006, 09:11 PM
I didn't think Maine was as bad as you are making them out to be....

mainejeff
September 14th, 2006, 11:28 PM
I didn't think Maine was as bad as you are making them out to be....

Talent wise, they can hang with most A-10 teams.......but they take way too many penalties (for 4 years running) and don't show up for entire quarters sometimes. It's a reflection on the coaching staff IMO......they are the constant year after year after year (14 years each for Cosgrove and Wilder)........

Blue Hen Nation
September 15th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Talent wise, they can hang with most A-10 teams.......but they take way too many penalties (for 4 years running) and don't show up for entire quarters sometimes. It's a reflection on the coaching staff IMO......they are the constant year after year after year (14 years each for Cosgrove and Wilder)........

You hit the nail on the head! Maine always seems to field a solid team, but usually self-destruct due to excessive penalties and inconsistent play (3rd or 4th quarter).

McNeese75
September 15th, 2006, 10:02 AM
You hit the nail on the head! Maine always seems to field a solid team, but self-destruct due to excessive penalties and inconsistent play (usually 3rd or 4th qurater).

Sounds like coaching to me :nod:

mainejeff
September 15th, 2006, 10:46 AM
You hit the nail on the head! Maine always seems to field a solid team, but usually self-destruct due to excessive penalties and inconsistent play (usually 3rd or 4th quarter).

Usually the 3rd Quarter :nod:.