PDA

View Full Version : WCU gives Kent Briggs 3 more years!!!

catamount man
September 13th, 2006, 05:16 PM
http://catamountsports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/091306aaa.html

3 asst.coaches got new contracts as well. Don Powers, Myron Jackson, and David Napert. Thank you Board of Trustees!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

WCU LawCat
September 13th, 2006, 07:36 PM
It comes at an odd time. I'm glad to see it happen.

The Cats
September 13th, 2006, 08:20 PM
It comes at an odd time. I'm glad to see it happen.

Hopefully it will let the team know there is going to be some stability. I think it came at a perfect time, since he's on a one year extension of his old three year contract.

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

catamount man
September 13th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Hopefully it will let the team know there is going to be some stability. I think it came at a perfect time, since he's on a one year extension of his old three year contract.

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Actually, Kent originally signed for 4 years, 2002-2005, not 3. I'm glad this happened today!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Mr. C
September 13th, 2006, 09:43 PM
This is a great time to put to rest the rumor mill that Kent Briggs is on some sort of hot seat. And it says something to the players, too. Smart move to bring some stability to a program that is going in the right direction.:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

catamount man
September 14th, 2006, 06:26 AM
This is a great time to put to rest the rumor mill that Kent Briggs is on some sort of hot seat. And it says something to the players, too. Smart move to bring some stability to a program that is going in the right direction.:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

No doubt about it!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

DotCat
September 14th, 2006, 09:27 PM
BRIGGS BALL, BRIGGS BALL!!!

PARTY TIME!

EXCELLENT!!!!!

catamount man
October 21st, 2007, 03:44 PM
OH MY!!! How things can change in a year and a half. Yep, I drank the kool-aid a year ago.:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o xmadx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!