PDA

View Full Version : Missouri State Bears

89Hen
September 13th, 2006, 03:15 PM
The UD athletic website is no great masterpiece, but Bear fans, what is up with Missouri State's football website? It's basically non-existent. I was trying to find some info on your team and facilities and there's nothing...

Missouri State Football (http://www.missouristatebears.com/13950.htm)

BEAR
September 13th, 2006, 03:21 PM
I would love to know a little more about the Bears too. :eyebrow:

GoGuins
September 13th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Looks like they are in the process of developing a new website

Athletics The Missouri State University athletics web site is available on a temporary basis at http://www.missouristatebears.com/. Missouri State athletics has contracted for and is in the process of building a new permanent athletics web site. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have some basic content available on the interim site until the new permanent site has been completed and launched.

89Hen
September 13th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Looks like they are in the process of developing a new website
Ahh, but that still would be good enough for me if I were a fan. Surely they must have had an old site that would have basic info... press releases, schedules, stats, rosters, etc.... the second biggest school in Missouri should never have this up for a website.

MissouriStateBear
September 13th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Ahh, but that still would be good enough for me if I were a fan. Surely they must have had an old site that would have basic info... press releases, schedules, stats, rosters, etc.... the second biggest school in Missouri should never have this up for a website.

our website was nothing to brag about...it got the job done and that was it...ive heard that it may be up to 60 days before we see the new one up and running...

douglasdmb
September 13th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Long story short, our sports information department is horrible. And that's being generous.

It's a HUGE embarassment to both the athletics department and the school.

Also, I'm pretty sure we've yet to publish a football media guide for this season.

:nonono2:

89Hen
September 13th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Sorry to hear that Bears fans, you deserve better. :nod: :(

MSUBear42
September 13th, 2006, 06:33 PM
We deserve better and hopefully the new website will come through asap...

Our new provider is XOS, look up their work, they're really good.

But our SID is absolutely pathetic.

BearsCountry
September 13th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Yeah we posters normally have game write up and season previews and schedule information out before the SID has thought to it. Our SID is a joke. Sorry to all the fans out there from other schools who need information on our team.

ISUMatt
September 13th, 2006, 09:13 PM
Cant addord to update the website or print media guides after all the money spent with the University Name Change :)

MSUBear42
September 13th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Haha

Mr. C
September 13th, 2006, 09:53 PM
How utterly pathetic to not have your web issues solved before the start of the season and don't get me started on the media guide thing. What was your SID doing in the off-season? There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for such ineptitude.:eek: :confused: :rotateh: xidiotx

BearsCountry
September 13th, 2006, 09:54 PM
We have media guides, they were at our last game.

MSUBear42
September 13th, 2006, 10:02 PM
I think we are all use to it by now.

Purple Pride
September 14th, 2006, 02:14 PM
We have media guides, they were at our last game.

Media guides at the ballgame? Are you sure that wasn't a game program? There's a pretty big difference.

http://www.ucasports.com/ucasports.asp?id=25

MSUBear42
September 14th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Well duh, but I am pretty sure he meant Media Guides.

BEAR
September 14th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Duh.....the word that covers all ineptness.....xlolx