PDA

View Full Version : Griz fans coming to Portland

JALMOND
September 13th, 2006, 02:49 PM
There is a movie being filmed around Portland and the PSU campus, starring Morgan Freeman and Greg Kinnier. Freeman plays a PSU professor who helps a struggling student played by Kinnier. The screenplay involves some scenes from a football game and the movie company has announced that they will be doing some crowd scenes during the UM/PSU game at PGE park. If you want a chance to be on the big screen, here it is.

There is no truth to the rumor that the movie company looked at PSU's schedule and decided, with the way the Griz fans travel, that this would be the best opportunity for a packed stadium.

Anyway, the movie should be pretty good. As a friend of mine pointed out, Freeman doesn't usually pick too many bad films.

89Hen
September 13th, 2006, 03:07 PM
As a friend of mine pointed out, Freeman doesn't usually pick too many bad films.
I guess you've never seen Driving Miss Daisy, Nurse Betty, The Big Bounce or Dreamcatcher. :p

putter
September 13th, 2006, 03:09 PM
There is a movie being filmed around Portland and the PSU campus, starring Morgan Freeman and Greg Kinnier. Freeman plays a PSU professor who helps a struggling student played by Kinnier. The screenplay involves some scenes from a football game and the movie company has announced that they will be doing some crowd scenes during the UM/PSU game at PGE park. If you want a chance to be on the big screen, here it is.

There is no truth to the rumor that the movie company looked at PSU's schedule and decided, with the way the Griz fans travel, that this would be the best opportunity for a packed stadium.

Anyway, the movie should be pretty good. As a friend of mine pointed out, Freeman doesn't usually pick too many bad films.

You sure about that Jalmond!? xlolx xlolx xlolx

RobsPics
September 13th, 2006, 03:24 PM
I guess you've never seen Driving Miss Daisy, Nurse Betty, The Big Bounce or Dreamcatcher. :p

Driving Miss Daisy was a very good film

:)

Grizo406
September 13th, 2006, 04:43 PM
I would like to see Morgan in "Ridin' Miss Daisy".

tfarrell23
September 13th, 2006, 05:24 PM
I think Portland State will draw 20,000 to the Game...even without a movie being filmed there...not only with Montana as the draw... they only have 4 home games all year...their defense will win the game.. and at this posting I am hoping that they give a good performance this week at Cal...GO VIKS !....great Memories of Division II Powerhouse Portland State...these Past Two Weeks..

AZGrizFan
September 14th, 2006, 09:22 AM

Or that piece of crap he did with Christian Slater where they were stealing something in a flood.... :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Ahhh, who am I kidding. I LOVE Morgan Freeman! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :hurray: :hurray: