PDA

View Full Version : I-AA getting more love on Cold Pizza

psc2445
September 13th, 2006, 09:52 AM
cold pizza is giving us more props, referencing games that the big I-A's schedule early in the year. It talked again about New Hampshire's win, and MSU's win. It was brought up because n.c. State's coach amato complained about non-quals playing for akron. if you haven't read that, you need too. Somebody should ask Amato what is the big difference in taking a non-qual in and letting him get on track academically, and what he does, sign guys and send them to Hargrave Military, or Fork Union. ie. Andre Brown(his starting tailback). they also get to play at these prep schools. Sounds like sour grapes to me.:twocents: he was out of line and he needs to go. Back to the good topic, when was the last time I-AA made espn two days in a row. Keep winning this weekend guys:hurray:

note. I-AA segment aired around 10:35 est on espn 2, so if you missed it will reair @ approx. 12:35 est.

GeauxColonels
September 13th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Maybe Amato should worry more about developing a game plan that is effective and recruiting better quality players. The only reason he still has his job is because of what Philip Rivers did while he was there. He'll probably get fired this year or next.

AppGuy04
September 13th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Amato is just mad b/c they got screwed. However, they never should have been there in the first place

goasu984Life
September 13th, 2006, 10:31 AM
I love how anytime the Pack loses, Amato has a different excuse. Hey Chuck, maybe if you hadn't given Akron great field position with a stupid celebration penalty after your final touchdown, you wouldn't have had to worry about the last play, or the non-quals on the Zips.

could be worse, you could be North Carolina football
:bawling:

kats89
September 13th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Dont tell me NC State doesnt have non-quals on roster. his job is on the line.:nod:

goasu984Life
September 13th, 2006, 10:43 AM
Dont tell me NC State doesnt have non-quals on roster. his job is on the line.:nod:

Wouldn't surprise me if Amato tries to re-recruit Phillip Rivers in another couple of weeks.

AppGuy04
September 13th, 2006, 11:12 AM

the ACC doesn't allow them