PDA

View Full Version : Question for GSU fans...

AppGuy04
September 10th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Is anything wrong with Jayson Foster?

I noticed he only had one rushing attempt for 1 yard, and 1 reception for 4 yards. Is he injured or ailing???

soweagle
September 10th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Is anything wrong with Jayson Foster?

I noticed he only had one rushing attempt for 1 yard, and 1 reception for 4 yards. Is he injured or ailing???

Nope Foster is fine. He went to the locker room at one point during the game but came back and played the rest of the game. The only thing ailing was the offense.

ChiefGSU275
September 10th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Foster dropped one pass that was thrown to him, and on an attempted reverse, there was no blocking in front for him to make a play. The other pass he dropped was a kinda slip screen, but it didnt work. Our offense blows donkey nuts.

September 10th, 2006, 09:43 PM
was the spread option ever run and did Foster ever line up at QB?

Eagles_Cliff
September 10th, 2006, 10:17 PM
No Ralph, the spread was never run, Foster didnt line up at QB. The timing of the offense was way off. Clark (qb) attempted to throw to secondary receivers mostly and he hesitated with every decision. They have practiced with Foster at qb and you might see the spread as a trick at some point, but the new scheme has a long way to go. The question is how long will it take to improve. Any offensive consistency at all and GSU wins by two TD's at least.

I still like the tenacity and guts displayed by the Blue Devils, but they need to come back to Earth if they think they're a Top 25 team.

AppGuy04
September 10th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Just wondering. IMO Foster is the best overall player on the offensive side of the ball for GSU, and for him to only touch the ball 2 times in a game is ridiculous. Even if he dropped a couple of passes, thats only 4 chances out of 60? some plays.

Kill'em
September 10th, 2006, 10:45 PM
Travis Clark has a cannon for an arm. His throws were so hard they seemed to bounce off his receivers. The problems I saw was he had little time in the pocket and looked mostly to his right.