PDA

View Full Version : Want other I-AA scores while at the game?

PantherRob82
September 9th, 2006, 09:14 AM
1-800-555-TELL

Category Sports, the College Football, then say the schools name.

A very wise man gave this to me.

TheTribeHasSpoken
September 9th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Is it free?

Mr. C
September 9th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Yes, it's free and is a great way to keep track of things. Ralph and I use it all the time. The only bag thing is occasionally, it won't recognize a certain school name and they are slow at incorporating teams that have move from Division II to Division I.

PantherRob82
September 9th, 2006, 10:12 AM
yes, sometimes you need to name the opponent if it won't give you a teams score. I know it doesn't recognize Missouri State. I also had a hard time getting the App St. score. Had to say NC State.

Very hard to use in any enviroment that isn't silent. A very wise man told me it helps to talk like a robot (very cheesy, but works nonetheless).

igo4uni
September 9th, 2006, 11:12 AM
A very wise man gave this to me.

How's Cap'n Cat doin'? :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

ISUMatt
September 9th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Now I know why Ralph doesnt call me anymore :( Damn free telephone number

dungeonjoe
September 9th, 2006, 10:29 PM
tried all afternoon to get the APP st/James madison score---it gave the score form last year's APP Western carolina game:rolleyes:
when I asked for JMU, I got something from december about the coach's contract being extended! : smh :

PantherRob82
September 10th, 2006, 07:58 AM
I had some issues too, but I never tried that game. I got scores on UMASS/Navy, Montana/SDSU, UNH/NW, etc all day.