PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Football - RIP

Retro
September 7th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Found this interesting:

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/jsondrup/?action=view&current=CTribute_1_.flv

Killtoppers90
September 7th, 2006, 03:08 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

AZGrizFan
September 7th, 2006, 03:32 PM
That is some funny ****.

I watched the entire web broadcast of that game yesterday, and I sure hope CU sucks that bad, cuz if they don't the rest of the BSC is in some serious trouble with the Cats.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

They made CU look like Northern Colorado.... :o :o :o

GoBears
September 7th, 2006, 05:31 PM
That is some funny ****.

I watched the entire web broadcast of that game yesterday, and I sure hope CU sucks that bad, cuz if they don't the rest of the BSC is in some serious trouble with the Cats.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Keep laughin chief. You won't be in a couple of years when Northern Colorado unseats Montana in the throne of Big Sky supremacy.

NoCoDanny
September 7th, 2006, 05:56 PM
That is some funny ****.

The last time MSU and UNC played UNC won... of course that was in 2003 but hey, we haven't had much to cheer about since.

AZGrizFan
September 7th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Keep laughin chief. You won't be in a couple of years when Northern Colorado unseats Montana in the throne of Big Sky supremacy.

I'll take that bet all day long. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

igo4uni
September 7th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Funny stuff!!

skinny_uncle
September 7th, 2006, 09:53 PM
http://www.freewebby.com/happy-smilies/24.gif

AppGuy04
September 7th, 2006, 10:09 PM
This reminds me of Oregon Trail

WUTNDITWAA
September 7th, 2006, 10:22 PM
That's funny. I especially liked the upside down logo.

Lex St. Kitts
September 7th, 2006, 10:46 PM

Actually, its MSU that you would need to unseat. The friz have already been removed.

BisBison
September 7th, 2006, 11:09 PM

:rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: Yeah just like you did in the Great West.xlolx xlolx xlolx 0-5 last year as I recall.

Tod
September 7th, 2006, 11:29 PM
MSU is 3-1 against Colorado all-time. I'll bet none of us will be alive to see UC take the lead. :) :) :)

BTW GoBears and Lex St. Kitts, get off the crack (oops, meth for you St. Kitts). xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xidiotx xidiotx

AZGrizFan
September 7th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Actually, its MSU that you would need to unseat. The friz have already been removed.

What are YOU smoking? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Griz are champs/co-champs something like 9 of the last 13 years, and you think they've already been removed?

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Amazing. A team wins 3 of 20, and suddenly they're world beaters.... :rolleyes:

Lex St. Kitts
September 8th, 2006, 12:11 AM
What are YOU smoking? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Griz are champs/co-champs something like 9 of the last 13 years, and you think they've already been removed?

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Amazing. A team wins 3 of 20, and suddenly they're world beaters.... :rolleyes:

Yes, they have been removed. They may have been co-champs (3rd in the tiebreaker) last year but anyone who knows football can see the writing on the wall for the griz. In your delusional mind they have not been removed, but the check is in the mail.

elkmcc
September 8th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Yes, they have been removed. They may have been co-champs (3rd in the tiebreaker) last year but anyone who knows football can see the writing on the wall for the griz. In your delusional mind they have not been removed, but the check is in the mail.

This from a program that hasn't won a playoff game in 22 years.