PDA

View Full Version : Five games on Big Sky TV

Outsider
September 6th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Don't forget there are five games free this week at www.bigskytv.org.

At 1:05 p.m. Mountain: Chadron State at No. 11 Montana State, South Dakota State at No. 6 Montana.
At 3:05 p.m. Mountain: Fort Lewis at Idaho State
at 7:05 p.m. Mountain: Northern Colorado at No. 21 Portland State, No. 5 Cal Poly at Weber State.

You have the chance to watch four ranked I-AA teams this Saturday for free at www.bigskytv.org.

Beginning next week, cost will be $6.95 per game.

blukeys
September 6th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Between Big Sky and CN8 I've got a lot of games to pick from!!

Hansel
September 6th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Watched part of UNC/Davis last weekend- video was OK but not great. If I am around my computer I may catch some of the Poly/Weber game

September 6th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Watched part of UNC/Davis last weekend- video was OK but not great. If I am around my computer I may catch some of the Poly/Weber gameUNC had some problems sending good video... garbage in, garbage out.

TulsaBobcat
September 6th, 2006, 04:16 PM
UNC had some problems sending good video... garbage in, garbage out.

That is good to hear Ralph. I'm really looking forward to watching MSU on my computer for the second week in a row and was worried that Bigsky.tv might be of poor quality.

Stay on the accelerator Bobcats!

AZGrizFan
September 6th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Don't forget there are five games free this week at www.bigskytv.org.

At 1:05 p.m. Mountain: Chadron State at No. 11 Montana State, South Dakota State at No. 6 Montana.
At 3:05 p.m. Mountain: Fort Lewis at Idaho State
at 7:05 p.m. Mountain: Northern Colorado at No. 21 Portland State, No. 5 Cal Poly at Weber State.

You have the chance to watch four ranked I-AA teams this Saturday for free at www.bigskytv.org.

Beginning next week, cost will be $6.95 per game.

When was this announced? That definitely sucks. I've been watching the Griz on the net for free for years, and now I've got to pay? That's BS. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Hansel
September 6th, 2006, 04:59 PM
When was this announced? That definitely sucks. I've been watching the Griz on the net for free for years, and now I've got to pay? That's BS. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Quality (should) be much better than the MTgriz broadcasts- I know NDSU's feed is. Also I think you can be a season pass for all games which would be nice...

PantherRob82
September 6th, 2006, 06:48 PM
looking forward to sdsu @ montana while i'm at work!

PantherRob82
September 6th, 2006, 06:48 PM
dang it, just realized i get off work at 12 and have to go to a wedding before UNI's 4pm kickoff. :bang:

AZGrizFan
September 7th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Quality (should) be much better than the MTgriz broadcasts- I know NDSU's feed is. Also I think you can be a season pass for all games which would be nice...

Yeah, the quality of the BSC playoffs was WAAYYYYY better, but it's like damn ATM's. Give it to us for free, get us hooked, and then make us pay for the service we used to get for free....damn capitalists. ;) :mad: