PDA

View Full Version : For all of you PL fans...

Pard94
September 6th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Click on the link below and follow the signs to construction photos to see what has to be the premier playing surface (if not stadium) in the league. So sweet...

http://goleopards.cstv.com/

LUHawker
September 6th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Click on the link below and follow the signs to construction photos to see what has to be the premier playing surface (if not stadium) in the league. So sweet...

http://goleopards.cstv.com/

Not for nothing, but I'm not sure I'd call that the premier stadium in the league. Nice field though.

Pard4Life
September 6th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Not for nothing, but I'm not sure I'd call that the premier stadium in the league. Nice field though.

Whatever... that's not your title anymore.. yet another victory over Lehigh in the last few years! :hurray:

Now Goodman has the best atmosphere... you still have that.. xcoffeex

Pard4Life
September 6th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Here is a quick link to the photo gallery... the pictures are numerous, very crisp, and show many diverse angles... good job SID!

http://goleopards.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/012406aad.html

Pard94
September 6th, 2006, 01:46 PM

Well, let's let them finish construction before we make that determination. We haven't even begun construction on the new Varsity Field House which will go a long way in determining best digs in the PL...did you notice the stansions for the jumbotron? Pretty sweet I would say! you may want to be concerned.

LUHawker
September 6th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Whatever... that's not your title anymore.. yet another victory over Lehigh in the last few years! :hurray:

Try again kitty cat.

Pard4Life
September 6th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Try again kitty cat.

xlolx bitter.. bitter..

Pards Rule
September 7th, 2006, 08:43 AM
I will see on Sept. 16th in person!

Go...gate
September 7th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Parking is still at a premium for Fisher, which Lehigh has in abundance.

Pard4Life
September 7th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Parking is still at a premium for Fisher, which Lehigh has in abundance.

Yeah... like I said, still the best atmosphere... and we will add parking to that subcategory for Lehigh. But Lafayette now has the best field, facility, stadium.. whatever..

carney2
September 7th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Lafayette now has the best field, facility, stadium.. whatever..

This loyal alum is certainly VERY excited about watching games in the new digs. I will reserve this kind of breast beating however until after I've seen the completed product in 2007.

Pard4Life
September 7th, 2006, 10:50 AM
This loyal alum is certainly VERY excited about watching games in the new digs. I will reserve this kind of breast beating however until after I've seen the completed product in 2007.

The truth is self-evident though carney!

ngineer
September 7th, 2006, 08:45 PM

Now Goodman has the best atmosphere... you still have that.. xcoffeex

Something tells me we'll still have better rest rooms....;)

DFW HOYA
September 7th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Lehigh has the best I-AA facilities in the East, with the possible exception of UDel. Fisher's in the top 3 now, but not at the top.

LeopardFan04
September 8th, 2006, 12:01 AM
Another new set of pictures is up...gives some inside shots of the press box...hope this gets done...8 days to go...

Pard94
September 8th, 2006, 07:15 AM
Lehigh has the best I-AA facilities in the East, with the possible exception of UDel. Fisher's in the top 3 now, but not at the top.

How can you make that claim when construction isn't even finished yet? This time next year we will no for sure.

danefan
September 8th, 2006, 07:21 AM
Throw another stadium into the mix and you've got a real debate...Stony Brook's Lavalle Stadium may take the cake as the nicest IAA facility in the Northeast. May not be as large as others (Seats about 9 or 10k) but those who watched the SBU v. Hofstra game can attest, its very nice and loud.

Pard94
September 8th, 2006, 07:22 AM
Another new set of pictures is up...gives some inside shots of the press box...hope this gets done...8 days to go...

Damn! It really looks nice!!! The gradual enveiling of that score board is keeping me on the edge of my seat! What could possibly put this venue at the top of the PL list is the fact that all of that is on campus! Stumbling distance from the fraternities! It is amazing what a willing attitude from the administration and $23 million dollars can do. I can't wait until the Varsity house is done. just awesome!

Pard4Life
September 8th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Throw another stadium into the mix and you've got a real debate...Stony Brook's Lavalle Stadium may take the cake as the nicest IAA facility in the Northeast. May not be as large as others (Seats about 9 or 10k) but those who watched the SBU v. Hofstra game can attest, its very nice and loud.

Stony Brook certainly has a very nice stadium... saw it on TV 8/31 and was pleasently surprised. Also, don't forget Princeton Stadium. That easily gets my vote for top facility in the east. It's too early to tell with Fisher though, even though I have a hard time seeing us overcome PU.

danefan
September 8th, 2006, 08:46 AM
You are right. I always forget about Princeton...definitly a very very nice stadium.

Pard4Life
September 8th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Damn! It really looks nice!!! The gradual enveiling of that score board is keeping me on the edge of my seat! What could possibly put this venue at the top of the PL list is the fact that all of that is on campus! Stumbling distance from the fraternities! It is amazing what a willing attitude from the administration and $23 million dollars can do. I can't wait until the Varsity house is done. just awesome!

That really is looking good! Awesome pictures! Some new developments... did not know there are empty rows in between the chairbacks.. and the seats are designed similar to 'box' seats with a railing in front. Also, the stairs have stadium style railings... smart move. How the heck are they ever going to get the press box done?

Check 'em out here if anyone has not seen it... www.goleopards.com ..and click on 'construction photos'.

Pard4Life
September 8th, 2006, 08:48 AM
You are right. I always forget about Princeton...definitly a very very nice stadium.

That's likely because the Ivies dont participate in the playoffs :rolleyes:

Pard4Life
September 8th, 2006, 08:49 AM
[/B]

Something tells me we'll still have better rest rooms....;)

Can't say.. never been to the bathroom there.. dad said they are quality though.. he did say the old Fisher bathrooms were "out of the 1920s".