PDA

View Full Version : bluehenbillk???

Grizzaholic
September 6th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Looking for ya. PM me your info so I can send out your GRIZ Jacket, What kind do you want. My Griz just didn't keep the score close as I thought we would.

GannonFan
September 6th, 2006, 02:32 PM
He's on a beach this week but I'm sure he'll be back just before the Hens start this season this weekend - try him again on the weekend.

Grizzaholic
September 6th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the info.....just wait a sec, ON THE BEACH? Isn't it football season? NO beach trips when there is football to be played and watched!

I just hope he doesn't want one of those Winter GRIZ jackets.

September 6th, 2006, 06:13 PM
GannonFan and billk are one in the same (I'm continuing this rumor).

blukeys
September 6th, 2006, 07:09 PM

Not true. Billk would never marry a Nova Grad!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Grizzaholic
September 7th, 2006, 10:15 AM
xlolx

GannonFan
September 7th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Well, football season for the Hens doesn't start until this Saturday, and he will be there tailgating early in the afternoon with the rest of us. As for being the same person, our DNA is probably very similar, but as blukeys points out, he would never have married a nova grad (I on the other hand, don't mind nova in everything other than football - I am a Philly Big 5 fan in basketball so that includes nova - luckily, my wife is just a grad and like any other nova alumni or student, she was completely unaware that nova even had a football team until I started taking her to UD games. Needless to say, now having seen both programs, she is clearly a UD football fan)

OL FU
September 7th, 2006, 02:38 PM

You know I have heard the same thing:nod: :nod:

LacesOut
September 7th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the info.....just wait a sec, ON THE BEACH? Isn't it football season? NO beach trips when there is football to be played and watched!

I just hope he doesn't want one of those Winter GRIZ jackets.

Uhhhhh, soooooo wrong! I'll be at the beach this weekend!! I've got all of October through January to watch football, but only a few beach weekends left here in DE.

/don't mind me for butting into this thread..