PDA

View Full Version : CN8!!!

89Hen
September 6th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Well, I guess Comcast finally got tired of my monthly e-mails complaining that I lived in the only county on the Eastern seaboard in which you couldn't get CN8 as a Comcast subscriber. Turned on the TV last night and low and behold thar she blows. :hurray:

Sat., Sept. 9 1:00 PM Northeastern @ Holy Cross Dave Shea & Bob Norton
Sat., Sept. 9 6:00 PM Lehigh @ Villanova Chris Carrino & Jon Ritchie
(Mid Atlantic and Connecticut regions only)

Sat., Sept. 16 1:00 PM UMass(#10)* @ Villanova

Sat., Sept. 23 1:00 PM Harvard @ Brown
(New England, Baltimore, Pittsburgh & Richmond regions only)
Sat., Sept. 23 7:00 PM Villanova @ Penn

Sat., Sept. 30 1:00 PM Harvard @ Lehigh
(New England, North Jersey, Baltimore, Pittsburgh & Richmond regions only)
Sat., Sept. 30 7:00 PM UNH(#2) @ Delaware (#16)

Sat., Oct. 7 12:00 PM Richmond(#15) @ UNH(#2)

Sat., Oct. 14 12:00 PM James Madison(#8) @ UNH(#2)

Sat., Oct. 21 12:30 PM Penn @ Yale
Sat., Oct. 21 6:00 PM Delaware(#16) @ Richmond(#15)

Sat., Oct. 28 1:00 PM UMass(#10) @ Northeastern

Sat., Nov. 4 1:00 PM Penn @ Princeton
Sat., Nov. 4 6:00 PM Delaware(#16) @ James Madison(#8)

Sat., Nov. 11 1:00 PM Harvard @ Penn

Sat., Nov. 18 1:00 PM Villanova @ Delaware(#16)

I have to say Mrs89 wasn't happy with this and it may make the 6pm start in Harrisonburg a little harder to make now that I can watch it on TV.

Ivytalk
September 6th, 2006, 11:24 AM
God bless CN8! Outstanding schedule!:nod: :hurray:

Lehigh Football Nation
September 6th, 2006, 11:31 AM
[I]Sat., Sept. 9 1:00 PM Northeastern @ Holy Cross Dave Shea & Bob Norton

Sat., Sept. 30 1:00 PM Harvard @ Lehigh
(New England, North Jersey, Baltimore, Pittsburgh & Richmond regions only)

Boy do THESE two CN8 games make my life much easier. Especially the Sept 30th game where I'm going to Newark to watch it in person. :D

CN8 = :nod: :nod: :nod:

89Hen
September 6th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Boy do THESE two CN8 games make my life much easier. Especially the Sept 30th game where I'm going to Newark to watch it in person.
Funny thing is that I was planning on going to all four UD games that are on CN8. :eyebrow: Glad to hear you're coming to Newark on the 30th, hope it's a good game.

LacesOut
September 6th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Wow, good schedule of games they got there. I'll take those over some of the ESPN Big Ten games that we get here in the East.

SunCoastBlueHen
September 6th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Sat., Oct. 21 6:00 PM Delaware(#16) @ Richmond(#15)
Sat., Nov. 4 6:00 PM Delaware(#16) @ James Madison(#8)

These sound like great dates to suggest "moms' night out" for my wife and her friends. I could then watch the internet feed in relative peace.

GannonFan
September 6th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Taping the UD games that you go to just double the fun. After they win and you come home, you can watch it all over again, including finding out if those calls that seemed bad in the stadium really were bad or not. Very much fun! Enjoy!

henfan
September 6th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Taping the UD games that you go to just double the fun. After they win and you come home, you can watch it all over again, including finding out if those calls that seemed bad in the stadium really were bad or not. Very much fun! Enjoy!

Good to know someone's as sick as I am. Agree with everything you said, GF, especially the officials comments.:thumbsup:

89Hen
September 6th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Me? I'm so videoly outdated and challenged I'm lucky if I can play a DVD. Tape a game? :bawling:

henfan
September 6th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Man, you gotta get the DVD harddrive recorder, 89'. Mankind's greatest invention since lager beer.

blukeys
September 6th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Good to know someone's as sick as I am. Agree with everything you said, GF, especially the officials comments.:thumbsup:

List me as a third sicko!!!!xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

GannonFan
September 6th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Me? I'm so videoly outdated and challenged I'm lucky if I can play a DVD. Tape a game? :bawling:

TiVo, man, you gotta get Tivo! :)

ngineer
September 6th, 2006, 11:11 PM
We don't get CN8 up here in the Lehigh Valley and I wish we did. I've written to RCN----same as I did about CSTV--but nothing in response.:nonono2:

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 6th, 2006, 11:24 PM
The only time i've seen CN8 was when i lived on campus at Temple. When i lived off campus cable we used Urban and they don't carry CN8.

blur2005
September 7th, 2006, 12:49 AM
TiVo (and all other digital recorders) are great. I'd suggest acquiring one. Never have to worry about how to record something again...unless you want to burn it on DVD, which isn't that difficult to do.

89Hen
September 7th, 2006, 08:19 AM
We don't get CN8 up here in the Lehigh Valley and I wish we did. I've written to RCN----same as I did about CSTV--but nothing in response.:nonono2:
Do other cable services other than Comcast carry CN8? I would be somewhat surprised if they did. My beef was that I am a Comcast subscriber and didn't get their own channel.

colgate13
September 9th, 2006, 01:51 PM
CN8 rocks. I'm watching HC/Northeastern now in between practice sessions... studying up on their 3-4. :)

Granite
September 9th, 2006, 04:12 PM
[I]Sat., Sept. 9 1:00 PM Northeastern @ Holy Cross Dave Shea & Bob Norton

That sucks, I would have liked to see the Lehigh-Nova game, but being in New England, I'm stuck with Women's Golf on CN8 at 6:00pm.

Hmmmmm.....is the audience for Women's Golf bigger than a college football game with some regional interest? Strange programming choice.

RadMann
September 9th, 2006, 04:15 PM
I live in the Lehigh Valley - Pocono region and my cable system (RCN) picks up the CN8 programming for a lot of the football games only.....