PDA

View Full Version : A CSU fan site I ran across this morn.

CSU BUCS
September 6th, 2006, 10:08 AM
http://www.csubucs.com/
I just ran across this site posted on the Citidel board. I thought I would post it here for possibly any other CSU or Big South fans to see. If anyone knows who created it please ask them to add a fan board.

Sly Fox
September 6th, 2006, 12:48 PM
He's got some great pics on there. Its a cool edition to our growing Big South group of sites.

drjman
September 6th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the props!

Funny when I first read this thread I thought it said,

"...I ran across this moron...."

I came in here with my ire up!

Awesome site with due respect to I-AA. I'm kinda sick of "major" college corporate Football played by ATHLETE-(students).

CSU BUCS
September 7th, 2006, 11:27 PM
I'm glad you found your way to AGS drjman. We need more CSU people here. Your pics are great!!
You really have talent.

The Gadfly
September 7th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Sorry guys but that site bites. I'm trying not to smack but it's good to get some critism. You guys need a discussion board to flavor it up a bit. That way we can heat up this little rivalry that's brewin' up between our schools.:nod:

Welcome to AGS guys.

drjman
September 9th, 2006, 12:54 PM
No problem with criticism.

If it "bites" don't waste your time on it--and don't enjoy the pictures.

It's a blog, mainly for photos -- not a forum. Simply don't have the time to learn code and administrate a forum.

Thanks for looking!

TexasTerror
September 9th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Always glad to have some more fans from Chuck South in our neck of the woods...

Good luck this week against The Citadel...was really surprised how they hung in closer than I thought they would with A&M last week...35-3...

timmy
September 9th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Collin and Company look to build on the success of this week’s victory over Div. II Presbyterian. As has been said almost too much, it’s a monkey off the old back to gain a win over Presby. Don’t laugh. They’re one of the pre-eminent DII teams in the country with a trip deep into the playoffs last year--and they are set to become the next member of the Big South Conference next year. A prediction? The Hose will finish in the top 3 (of 5 total).

This is one of the most uninformed statements I have ever read dealing with college football. Presbyterian's deep run in the playoffs last year? They had a bye week in the first round, did not play. Second round they hosted Central Arkansas who blew them out and showed PC that they did not belong. How is this a deep run, 0-1?

Presbyterian is one of the pre-eminent D2 teams in the country? So making the playoffs one time in Division 2, and getting blown out at home, now qualifies them as an OUSTANDING Division 2 team?

BestOfBreed
September 9th, 2006, 01:45 PM
This is one of the most uninformed statements I have ever read dealing with college football. Presbyterian's deep run in the playoffs last year? They had a bye week in the first round, did not play. Second round they hosted Central Arkansas who blew them out and showed PC that they did not belong. How is this a deep run, 0-1?

Presbyterian is one of the pre-eminent D2 teams in the country? So making the playoffs one time in Division 2, and getting blown out at home, now qualifies them as an OUSTANDING Division 2 team?

PC is better than Catawba at least :)

drjman
September 9th, 2006, 02:54 PM
How about this :

"A game was played."

Ok so they didn't go "deep" but they were 10-1 going into the playoffs. And they were ranked in the top 10 in DII prior to playing CSU; Somebody thought they were pretty good as they've got some Preseason All-Conference player and a couple preseason All-Ams.

No offense but that's all I can say on DII. I know even less about I-A.

timmy
September 9th, 2006, 03:31 PM
PC is better than Catawba at least :)
Ah, I see you know the name.