PDA

View Full Version : App State/ NC State game download

AppGuy04
September 5th, 2006, 09:42 PM
http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/hashtorrent/3520031.torrent/NCSU_v_APP_ST.wmv.3520031.TPB.torrent

If you don't have bittorrent, you will have to download it. This is the whole game including pregame stuff.

blukeys
September 5th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Thanks App guy!!!!

AppGuy04
September 5th, 2006, 09:50 PM
No problemo. It might take awhile to download, but worth it since it wasn't even on TV

ASU Kep
September 6th, 2006, 12:04 AM
You can also get it streamed here: www.xosn.com.edgestreams.net/video32/AKAZDHVKUFRESCG.20060904233624.wmv

Baldy
September 6th, 2006, 01:12 AM
OUCH!!!

Definately not a highlight for App, but here is Corey Lynch being decleated. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3qpgByzRlk

ASU Kep
September 6th, 2006, 01:36 AM
Who cares? Lynch got right back up like nothing hit him at all. Now THATS tough.

September 6th, 2006, 01:41 AM
watch a loss?

ASU Kep
September 6th, 2006, 02:08 AM
watch a loss?

It was a very interesting game. And a first look at the defending I-AA champs for all wannabes out there. :D

We really could have won this game. The refs spotted them seven, we should of had seven before the puking/INT incident, and we spotted them 2 on the first play of the game. Oh, what could've been...I think I'm just jealous after watching the MSU/CU game...

Personally, I can't watch this...just thought I'd give a heads-up for those who can stomach it. :bawling:

AppGuy04
September 6th, 2006, 10:18 AM
For those that download this:

No audio for the first 15:30

Game doesn't start until 58 minutes in

SoCon48
September 6th, 2006, 10:32 AM
watch a loss?
Pardon my anger, but you really get off on ASU losing to anyone. Sorry we didn't get our butts beaten worse than 2 TD's by NC State and only 4 by LSU last year. Then you could have really celebrated. (4 TD's is a lot, but IMOP, LSU would have beaten at least 20 or 30 of our I-AA brethren by 50 or more points last Fall).

I would imagine, many true Lafayette, Southern Illinois, and N Iowa fans have watched the good games we all played against one another last Fall.

SoCon48
September 6th, 2006, 10:36 AM
It was a very interesting game. And a first look at the defending I-AA champs for all wannabes out there. :D

We really could have won this game. The refs spotted them seven, we should of had seven before the puking/INT incident, and we spotted them 2 on the first play of the game. Oh, what could've been...I think I'm just jealous after watching the MSU/CU game...

Personally, I can't watch this...just thought I'd give a heads-up for those who can stomach it. :bawling:

We shouldn't have had our OL pushed all over the field either. But we did. That was the key, not puking, not play calling, not other little stuff.
I won't be the last time we see Trey puke this year. Happens all the time by lots of good and well conditioned athletes. Most announcers don't make an issue out of it.