PDA

View Full Version : Montana State, PSU, UR MEOOOOOWWWs!!!

Cap'n Cat
September 5th, 2006, 01:59 PM
I know there's probably a thread somewhere here about the game already, but, just wanted to send a Cap'n Cat "MEOOOOOOOOW" to the Bobcats!!!

:nod: :nod: :nod:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

And to Portland State and Richmond!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow::bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow::bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow::bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Pards Rule
September 5th, 2006, 02:28 PM
YES GO PORTLAND STATE..I love PDX - had many a meetings at the Hanna Car Wash complex in Milwaukie OR when I worked for them 1985-1992. And Ron Holm, a former employee of Hanna who handled the oil company accounts, went to MSU and was a big Bobcat fan and he used to follow LC too, knowing I was a grad of that college on the other side of the states!

RedbirdPassion
September 5th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Which of the three had the more impressive win? Hard to pick, I know. Almost impossible. At least for me!

Two pts shy of making it four was ISU!:bawling:

Tod
September 5th, 2006, 07:05 PM
From the Albuquerque Journal, today:

http://www.abqjournal.com/pix/trever_2006/1trever09-05-06.gif

Chi Panther
September 5th, 2006, 09:16 PM
great cartoon!!!!