PDA

View Full Version : Need help.

fufanatic
September 3rd, 2006, 10:55 PM
Ok so I'm sports editor of Fu's newspaper. I'm getting ready to do a big article on 1-A vs. 1-AA before the UNC game. I'm going to be listing myths and answering them. I would love some help in thinking about myths to use. So I was wondering if people can start listing myths about 1-AA and then proving them wrong. Thanks a lot guys.

blukeys
September 3rd, 2006, 11:02 PM
I-AA's can't beat Bowl teams. Delaware beat Navy in 2003. Navy went to a bowl the same year. See you in 2008.

September 3rd, 2006, 11:19 PM
Ok so I'm sports editor of Fu's newspaper. I'm getting ready to do a big article on 1-A vs. 1-AA before the UNC game. I'm going to be listing myths and answering them. I would love some help in thinking about myths to use. So I was wondering if people can start listing myths about 1-AA and then proving them wrong. Thanks a lot guys.My good person, it is a myth that the NCAA uses arabic numerals in their divisional labels. Hence, when you type "1-A vs. 1-AA" it should be I-A vs. I-AA... use roman numerals. If you would like a couple BIG articles regarding the subject matter you suggest just email www.I-AA.org/feedback.asp. There's a feedback box on their page. They have plenty of ammunition for you and you can call if you need more (they have seven writers on staff).

blukeys
September 3rd, 2006, 11:43 PM
Other Myths

1. Dave Wannstadt knows how to coach football. (ask any Miami Dolphin fan)
2. The Ingle Slippery Purple Martini was invented by an APP State Fan. Not true you can't drink Martinis from a jug.
3. Temple and Buffalo are I-A teams. This one has been going around for a long time. Even Philly and upstate New York fans laugh their rear ends off at these assertions.xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

4. The Sunbelt is a I-A conference. See no.3

5. One needs to go I-A for the big pay days. Richmond got a cool $300,000 for beating Duke. You win, Kick their butts, and take their money??? What's the downside?????:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

6. The women are better looking at I-A schools. Have you ever been to Marshall???????????xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx. In Huntington WV what passes for a Woman is someone who only spits 50 feet between her 2 teeth. xlolx xlolx xlolx

7. Most teams get to go to a bowl and this is a great reward for the season. Yes and most teams go to the NHL playoffs and no one remembers who they were. So the I-A schools connive and convince some gullible fans that they are playing for something significant when in fact they are just fleecing them for a meaningless game. Yes I want into that!!!!! and for the record I also want to pay a $1,000 for a lap dance on the Block in Baltimore!!!!!xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx

8. I-AA schools are really d-2. So then schedule D-2 teams instead you jerks!!!!xidiotx xidiotx Quit throwing $600,000 paydays in our faces and get Bloomsburg instead. (or down South, Valdosta State)

I'm done and have done enough of your job. You can print what you want with attribution. Bear in mind that AGS actually owns the rights to my brilliance, humor, and, witticisms and only Ralph can clear any portions of this post for publication. I expect full attribution and have spies in SC who will report to me any transgression on your part. Please bear in mind that I have "significant" friends in the Italian-American Community. Not that that should concern you at all. Unless you cross me.

Best of luck on your article.