April 21st, 2013, 10:40 AM
My wrap-up:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2013/04/brown-46-white-37-final.html

carney2
April 21st, 2013, 01:48 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lehigh Football Nation
April 21st, 2013, 03:30 PM
If Carney thinks that's boring wait till he reads my wrap ups of the other six PL teams.

Engineer86
April 21st, 2013, 06:39 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Carney this is a discussion of the Lehigh spring game, not Lafayette's performance on the tied Saturday of November in the past five years.

ngineer
April 21st, 2013, 07:51 PM
The only thing that bothered me was our lack of PK. The freshman from FL can't get her fast enough.

van
April 23rd, 2013, 10:18 AM
The only thing that bothered me was our lack of PK. The freshman from FL can't get her fast enough.

Surely that's not the only thing that bothers you?

How about the recent lack of competition from that school in Easton?

Lehigh Football Nation
April 23rd, 2013, 10:44 AM
One note on the kicker in the spring - I think he's not a soccer-style kicker? I think he kicks old-school, Al Del Greco/George Blanda style? I'll need to look at the spring game tape again to check.

RichH2
April 23rd, 2013, 11:10 AM
The PK was Francis , a WO lb. Pandy will be starter.
Anyone know Sanders status? Andy has hired Bottiglieri, DC, when Andy OC, as ILB coach.

PAllen
April 23rd, 2013, 11:26 AM
One note on the kicker in the spring - I think he's not a soccer-style kicker? I think he kicks old-school, Al Del Greco/George Blanda style? I'll need to look at the spring game tape again to check.

Nope, soccer style, just not any good.

ngineer
April 23rd, 2013, 12:55 PM
Nope, soccer style, just not any good.

Agreed. His 'angle' to the ball was not as pronounced. If needed, Divers, the punter, can do PK but I know they don't like them to mix it like that. Can effect the technique.

ngineer
April 23rd, 2013, 12:57 PM
The PK was Francis , a WO lb. Pandy will be starter.
Anyone know Sanders status? Andy has hired Bottiglieri, DC, when Andy OC, as ILB coach.

I saw about Joe Bot being hired to return to Lehigh, and as ILB Coach can only mean that Sanders has left, again, for another gig. However, as of two days ago, Sanders pic was still on the website and not Joe's. No sure how long til made 'official'.