PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Lordy Lordy Lordy... SDSU loses to Wisconsin-La Crosse...

TheBisonator
September 2nd, 2006, 09:31 PM
This isn't intended to be smack on my part, but I don't know almost anything at all of what happened in this game. Can some Jacks fans here shed some light on what happened tonight?? Is Watson still playing for you guys at RB, or is he done with?? I thought he was a pretty explosive back. Did a lot of your offensive players graduate this year?? I thought your QB Kardoes was a pretty good player when I saw him last year at the Fargodome, he's only a Junior. What happened tonight??

Stang Fever
September 2nd, 2006, 09:33 PM
I need to know what happened here

TheBisonator
September 2nd, 2006, 09:34 PM
I need to know what happened here

SDSU is losing, but I thought the game was over. I spoke too soon. Sorry.

TheBisonator
September 2nd, 2006, 09:35 PM
I apologize to anyone that I spoke too soon. I'll put back up the original subject matter if the situation warrants it.

TheBisonator
September 2nd, 2006, 09:37 PM
OK, I think the game is over now.

All I have going for me is the game thread at SDSUFans.com.

Original post is going back up.

TheBisonator
September 2nd, 2006, 09:44 PM
OK, game is over. I don't even know the score. All I see is a lot of sad posts on the game thread. Anyone catch the game stats??

griz37
September 2nd, 2006, 09:46 PM
Post a link to that message board?

TheBisonator
September 2nd, 2006, 09:47 PM
Thread is here:

http://www.sdsufans.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1155655045/135#135

TheBisonator
September 2nd, 2006, 09:54 PM
Any Jacks fans on the board to give us some info???

TheBisonator
September 2nd, 2006, 10:17 PM
I guess all the Jacks fans are drowning their sorrows in sweet, delicious alcohol right now. I don't blame them.

This wasn't just a loss for SDSU tonight. This was a loss for the GWFC.

crunifan
September 2nd, 2006, 10:51 PM
Things don't look much better for them this year, next week they go to Montana, the week after a date in the UNI-Dome. And they only have three home games left. Not a good schedule at all for Jackrabbit fans.

TheBisonator
September 2nd, 2006, 10:53 PM
Things don't look much better for them this year, next week they go to Montana, the week after a date in the UNI-Dome. And they only have three home games left. Not a good schedule at all for Jackrabbit fans.

They could quite possibly go 2-9 this season with that schedule, and also taking into consideration how they played tonight.

Hansel
September 2nd, 2006, 11:19 PM
embarassing to say the least

Rabbit3467
September 3rd, 2006, 02:19 AM
embarassing to say the least

you have that right hansel. I listened to the game until the fourth quarter when UWL scored their second touchdown then i started drinking...HEAVILY. This is really a sickening loss, I really dont understand what happened. The schedule was tough before tonight, now i dont even want to think about it. Watson was out tonight due to academic ineligibility, not that it would have mattered. The game sounded like we did nothing right, our offense, our defense, terrible tonight. I was quite afraid of the D-backs we had coming into the game, but didnt think this was possible. At this point who knows what will happen this season, being ranked 4th in the GWFC is probalby overrated. I hate saying that but i dont know what to say. This makes losing to UCD 52-0 look like close game. I knew it would be a tough season with the schedule the jacks have, but this was supposed to be a gimme. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: I mean the score was 42-13 last year when we played them, and it was too close last year. Nothing but questions for the team, hope they can find some answers this week, because UM must be pissed about the beating they took from iowa, and probably wont mind eating some rabbits to make up for it:asswhip: :mad: :splat: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I was so happy to see MSU beat colorado, and the publicity it brought to I-AA. Then this happened. :pumpuke: :pumpuke: :pumpuke:

Cat79
September 3rd, 2006, 08:03 AM
you have that right hansel. I listened to the game until the fourth quarter when UWL scored their second touchdown then i started drinking...HEAVILY. This is really a sickening loss, I really dont understand what happened. The schedule was tough before tonight, now i dont even want to think about it. Watson was out tonight due to academic ineligibility, not that it would have mattered. The game sounded like we did nothing right, our offense, our defense, terrible tonight. I was quite afraid of the D-backs we had coming into the game, but didnt think this was possible. At this point who knows what will happen this season, being ranked 4th in the GWFC is probalby overrated. I hate saying that but i dont know what to say. This makes losing to UCD 52-0 look like close game. I knew it would be a tough season with the schedule the jacks have, but this was supposed to be a gimme. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: I mean the score was 42-13 last year when we played them, and it was too close last year. Nothing but questions for the team, hope they can find some answers this week, because UM must be pissed about the beating they took from iowa, and probably wont mind eating some rabbits to make up for it:asswhip: :mad: :splat: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I was so happy to see MSU beat colorado, and the publicity it brought to I-AA. Then this happened. :pumpuke: :pumpuke: :pumpuke:

You guys came to our place in 2005 and hung tough with us. You have some talent on your team. We almost lost to DII Tarleton State last night. Hang in there.

SiouxFallsJack
September 4th, 2006, 12:07 AM
That was the worst, most embarrassing, pathetic performance I have witnessed since following the Jacks starting in 1979. Has a I-AA ever lost to a DIII school? Does this make us the worst I-AA team? :bawling: :bawling:

blukeys
September 4th, 2006, 12:28 AM
That was the worst, most embarrassing, pathetic performance I have witnessed since following the Jacks starting in 1979. Has a I-AA ever lost to a DIII school? Does this make us the worst I-AA team? :bawling: :bawling:

No but we are researching the "Has a I-AA ever lost to a DIII school" question. My bet is that both Butler and LaSalle have lost to D-3 schools since neither can beat anybody. The big question is " Has a I-AA scholarship school lost to a D-3" and that is a prize you guys will probably get!!!

bkrownd
September 4th, 2006, 12:54 AM

D3 is not as bad as you seem to think it is. LaCrosse isn't quite top-tier in D3, but they're regulars in the playoffs and won the 1992 and 1995 titles.

bluedog
September 4th, 2006, 02:09 AM
Is lacrosse D-IAA classification? Why isn't this topic in the other sport forum.

bkrownd
September 5th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Is lacrosse D-IAA classification? Why isn't this topic in the other sport forum.

Were you asleep all weekend, or just vacationing in Mongolia?