PDA

View Full Version : Last One Out, Hit The Lights...

Appaholic
March 25th, 2013, 04:48 PM
We're out of here, losers. No reason to hang out with you fokking douchbags any longer. We're off to bigger & better things. If you're looking for us, we'll be with the Charlotte & Ol'D's of the world working towards a legitimate D1 national title.....so go get your fokking shine box, losers....xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

TheRevSFA
March 25th, 2013, 04:49 PM
This guy. I'm going to miss this guy

BEAR
March 25th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Yeah! A legitimate championship contender from the Sunbelch! Picked by a panel of BCS alumni! Yeah! YOU FCS Losers! We're outta here!

Oh wait.... xlolx

IBleedYellow
March 25th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Us little guys will forever stay the losers.

Even if we're the #1 losers?

UNHWildCats
March 25th, 2013, 05:45 PM
We're out of here, losers. No reason to hang out with you fokking douchbags any longer. We're off to bigger & better things. If you're looking for us, we'll be with the Charlotte & Ol'D's of the world working towards a legitimate D1 national title.....so go get your fokking shine box, losers....xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx
xbeerchugxxbeerchugxxbeerchugxxbeerchugxxbeerchugx xbeerchugxxbeerchugx

CFBfan
March 25th, 2013, 06:40 PM

what a farg'in ice-hole you are!

CID1990
March 25th, 2013, 07:03 PM

Citdog says he knows you, and you're his kind of people.

Sent from the center of the universe.

Appaholic
March 25th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Citdog says he knows you, and you're his kind of people.

Sent from the center of the universe.

circumcised & persecuted?

Smitty
March 25th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Enjoy the losses, diminished crowds, and the great away schedule!

Appaholic
March 25th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Enjoy the losses, diminished crowds, and the great away schedule!

It sounds like a normal year in Cullowhee. Any advice?

Smitty
March 25th, 2013, 07:25 PM

In about 3 or 4 years after you fire your coach, just keep telling yourself that it will get better...

heath
March 25th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Yes Virginia,there is a Santa Claus. Thank God and good riddance.xnodx

Appaholic
March 25th, 2013, 07:27 PM
In about 3 or 4 years after you fire your coach, just keep telling yourself that it will get better...

...and pour money into the Marching Band.xlolx

Smitty
March 25th, 2013, 07:28 PM
...and pour money into the Marching Band.xlolx

Better to have one show than no show...

It's okay to be jealous...

Appaholic
March 25th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Better to have one show than no show...

It's okay to be jealous...

Well-played sir..xthumbsupx

ASU_Fanatic
March 25th, 2013, 07:50 PM

I'm laughing so hard

walliver
March 25th, 2013, 08:41 PM

Are you really gone?

I suspect we will be graced with your wisdom for at least another 15 months.xbowx

You will miss us more than you know. The people on the SunBelt board are ignorant, opinionated, and completely devoid of wit, and every one of them is whoring for a C-USA invitation. There's probably not a fan in the SunBelt who can make a proper wine and cheese paring for a tailgate. They'll look at the port-a-potties at KBS and think they're in a luxury hotel.

Appaholic
March 25th, 2013, 08:44 PM
The people on the SunBelt board are ignorant, opinionated, and completely devoid of wit....

So it'd like Citdog schilling for WCU?

TheRevSFA
March 25th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Can't believe y'all bit on this

catamount man
March 25th, 2013, 09:01 PM
LMAO at the thoughts of UL-Lafayette skull-f***king the boys from Boone!!! DAMN APP, YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, it's OUR time BITCHES!!!!!!!! A bunch of CATS woke up tonight baby!!!!!!!!! app in 2015, 0-11!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! SUCK IT BOONE!

Mountaineer
March 25th, 2013, 09:08 PM

xlolx Dude hooked plenty.

TheRevSFA
March 25th, 2013, 09:38 PM
He was a master baiter :D

Accelerati Incredibilus
March 25th, 2013, 11:42 PM
LMAO at the thoughts of UL-Lafayette skull-f***king the boys from Boone!!! DAMN APP, YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, it's OUR time BITCHES!!!!!!!! A bunch of CATS woke up tonight baby!!!!!!!!! app in 2015, 0-11!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! SUCK IT BOONE!

Considering your school's sole reason for living is based on trying to become ASU what on earth will you Western folks do now? Guess you can always strive to become like ETSU since they don't have a football program either.

IBleedYellow
March 26th, 2013, 12:27 AM

Isn't the OP a fan of the FCS or am I smoking a good one tonight?

BlackNGoldR3v0lut10n
March 26th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Considering your school's sole reason for living is based on trying to become ASU what on earth will you Western folks do now? Guess you can always strive to become like ETSU since they don't have a football program either.

That's going to change really soon.

TheRevSFA
March 26th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Isn't the OP a fan of the FCS or am I smoking a good one tonight?

He is..that's why this was amusing to no end.

pike51
March 26th, 2013, 08:28 AM

Best part is... even with the 2 best teams gone from the SoCon, WCU will still be sucking tit from the bottom. But the thought of App moving up and failing has you so excited, you bought all the Jergens in Cullowhee and are still going raw dog for ol' times sake.

What a sad, pathetic, little kitty you are. "OUR TIME BITCHES?" Your time for what? To live through another school in another conference possibly defeating the mighty Mountaineers who you couldn't beat if they only played 7 man against you? I think you've been on the wacky weed too long. Go back to your roadside stand and sell some dream catchers. The more time you spend here, the less opportunity you have to flag down the one car that drives by on it's way past your pathetic little hole.

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 08:30 AM

xnodx xlolx

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 08:31 AM

How many screen names are you going to make? The same amount as medicines that you take?

So, it took App State and GSU leaving to make it WCU's time? Just admit that, like Chattanooga, App State is your daddy. The first step is in admitting it.

pike51
March 26th, 2013, 08:45 AM
How many screen names are you going to make? The same amount as medicines that you take?

So, it took App State and GSU leaving to make it WCU's time? Just admit that, like Chattanooga, App State is your daddy. The first step is in admitting it.

FTR... UTC is nobody's daddy. ;)

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 09:07 AM
FTR... UTC is nobody's daddy. ;)

I admit that I didn't say that clearly. I was trying to point out that App State is Western's daddy, and UTC's daddy. xlolx

ASUG8
March 26th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Are you really gone?

I suspect we will be graced with your wisdom for at least another 15 months.xbowx

You will miss us more than you know. The people on the SunBelt board are ignorant, opinionated, and completely devoid of wit, and every one of them is whoring for a C-USA invitation. There's probably not a fan in the SunBelt who can make a proper wine and cheese paring for a tailgate. They'll look at the port-a-potties at KBS and think they're in a luxury hotel.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you haven't attended a game in Boone since they finished construction on KBS.xrotatehx

I will miss the wine and cheese, however. xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
March 26th, 2013, 12:14 PM

He asked me to shut down his other account last year so I did but for some reason after telling him that deleting is not something I do and that I would leave it open for him to come back when whatever was troubling him was over he started another account anyway.

I don't get it, but it doesn't bother me so he doesn't have the other account to post from it's just this one as far as I know as I haven't cared to look into it.

He's a good dude but does some wacky **** sometimes. He's like all my other friends. xlolx

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 12:35 PM
He asked me to shut down his other account last year so I did but for some reason after telling him that deleting is not something I do and that I would leave it open for him to come back when whatever was troubling him was over he started another account anyway.

I don't get it, but it doesn't bother me so he doesn't have the other account to post from it's just this one as far as I know as I haven't cared to look into it.

He's a good dude but does some wacky **** sometimes. He's like all my other friends. xlolx

I have no doubt that he's a good dude, but is crazy as hell and not in the same way as you and Grizo.

CID1990
March 26th, 2013, 01:27 PM
I admit that I didn't say that clearly. I was trying to point out that App State is Western's daddy, and UTC's daddy. xlolx

Yeah you farked that up real good.

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Yeah you farked that up real good.

Well, I had a Chatty 4th quarter moment. Sue me!

pike51
March 26th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Honestly, I feel sorry for Elon, Wofford, Citadel, Samford, Furman, Western, and whomever the SoCon adds.... because they will continue to be the focus of Chattown's predictions and moronic behavior on this board. My condolences. If I could take you all with me, I would. But not for lunch though, still no lunch. And if there was lunch, there wouldn't be any beans, that's for damn sure. As far as cops, I'm fairly certain we'd say no cops as well.

As for sodomy... ;)

PAllen
March 26th, 2013, 03:52 PM

Now that is funny.

ASUMountaineer
March 27th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Now that is funny.

His whole post was funny, as intended.

catamount man
March 27th, 2013, 12:30 PM
I have no doubt that he's a good dude, but is crazy as hell and not in the same way as you and Grizo.

I am not crazy. I was diagnosed with OCD along with a penchant for impulsive, fly off the bat behviour. Other than that, I'm harmless......except to myself. HA!

ASUMountaineer
March 27th, 2013, 12:35 PM
I am not crazy. I was diagnosed with OCD along with a penchant for impulsive, fly off the bat behviour. Other than that, I'm harmless......except to myself. HA!

xlolx

ASUG8
March 27th, 2013, 12:49 PM

Catman also has a rare form of Tourrette's triggered by the utterance of a town and school to the North and East of Cullowhee. xrolleyesx

catamount man
March 27th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Wait, Mars Hill........DAMN, DAMN, DUCK, LOOK OUT, DAMN, DAMN..............xthumbsupx