PDA

View Full Version : Ralph will love this.....

TheTribeHasSpoken
August 31st, 2006, 10:27 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/30/AR2006083003075.html

bison95
August 31st, 2006, 10:33 AM
"Editor's Note: Mike Wise will be making several sophomoric references to William & Mary. He means no disrespect to that fine institution of higher learning and/or its proud athletic tradition. But come on, William & Mary? Is that a school or a prom couple from Culpeper?"

xlolx xlolx

putter
August 31st, 2006, 11:35 AM
Did a football player from William and Mary bang this guys wife or what? :nonono2: Pretty ruthless article but I can understand the sentimate from an overall competitive standpoint. I did notice that he did not have Montana/Iowa on his games not to watch list. :hurray:

August 31st, 2006, 11:40 AM
BS from a BS lover.

Lehigh Football Nation
August 31st, 2006, 11:46 AM
*warning: shameless plug alert*

Maybe he was upset at my I-AA.org piece (http://www.i-aa.org/article.asp?articleid=80287):

If I were a Hoya fan, I would torch the Washington Post and Washington Times, demanding better I-AA football coverage. How the Hoyas don’t have better coverage of their team with two of the premier national newspapers in the land is beyond me. That, of course, wouldn’t increase your CFI any, but I know it certainly would make me feel a lot better.

Still feel this way.

TheTribeHasSpoken
August 31st, 2006, 11:49 AM
I wrote him a *nice* email ending with a link to the we are the champions song.

Retro
August 31st, 2006, 01:46 PM
Maryland was 5-6 last year with their most impressive win being againest hapless Temple... It's going to be funny after William & Mary upsets the terps this weekend..:bow:

dctribefan512
August 31st, 2006, 03:52 PM
Did a football player from William and Mary bang this guys wife or what? :nonono2: Pretty ruthless article but I can understand the sentimate from an overall competitive standpoint. I did notice that he did not have Montana/Iowa on his games not to watch list. :hurray:
Has nothing to do with the game. He probably doesn't realize there is football in the midwest. If it was Montana v. Temple, he'd still think you were going to get crushed.

bobcatfan06
August 31st, 2006, 05:40 PM
Wow, is he 5??

Guess he didnt' see a start up I-AA team beat Stanford last year did he? What a clown.

TigerFan17
August 31st, 2006, 07:21 PM
This is someone who clearly doesn't like football for the game. He whines about having to sit through two teams he doesn't care to see playing. A true football fan and fan of any team would be watching any and every game they could whether it was a tie, win or 70-0 loss. Clown. :nonono2: