PDA

View Full Version : Arizona State RS OL will transfer to Griz.

Ronbo
June 5th, 2005, 11:59 PM
Not officially announced but looks like a done deal. 3 Star Scout.com recruit that had offers from Arizona State, Oregon, and Oregon State. Two time Idaho 5A All State as Offensive Lineman. SuperPrep All Region. Averaged 9 pancake blocks a game his Senior year and had 11 sacks on Defense.

Brent Russum (http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=43&p=8&c=1&nid=616955)

Ronbo
June 6th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Don't think they are looking for one Ralph. The staff seems to have confidence in RS Freshman Cole Bergquist and Bowling Green Junior transfer Jason Washington. Hauck said at a Griz gathering recently that the QB position would not be decided till just before the first game. He wants them to push each other during the fall camp.

Rob
June 6th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Griz get long and short of it
By: Fritz Neighbor of The Missoulian 2/3/2005
Posted: 2/3/2005
at 10:23:26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The list of 18 signess includes Montana's two Division I-A transfers. Jason Washington is a quarterback from Bowling Green, and Eric Allen is a receiver from Oklahoma State. Both are enrolled and already going through winter conditioning, and Hauck expects both to make an impact in spring ball - which begins March 7 - and next fall.

Hansel
June 6th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Why is he leaving ASU?

VictorG
June 6th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Rumor I heard was that he had a little problem with his camera! Pointed it at "something" that did want her picture taken wearing what she was or wasn't! :D :D

But that's just the rumor I heard. I have no idea how valid that is so treat it just as a rumor!

(Capt'n Cat's kinda guy!) :)

Ronbo
June 6th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Secret sex tapes ala American Pie and got caught. http://www.egriz.com/GrizBoard/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif

Eagle_77
June 6th, 2005, 02:22 PM
whats up with the link it doesnt work

Ronbo
June 6th, 2005, 02:57 PM
whats up with the link it doesnt work

It works, maybe there is a problem between you and the link on the network.

touchdown
June 6th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Dont be suprised if he has to sit this year, there was an asu transfer that went to a bsc school last year and asu did not sign the one time transfer exemption making him inelgible for competition, and it was kind of the same issues, once expelled from school he dosent leave in good standing as far as they are concerned. it the waiver needs 3 or 4 signatures and the discipline area will not be signed!

Kaduce
June 7th, 2005, 01:01 AM
Rumor I heard was that he had a little problem with his camera! Pointed it at "something" that did want her picture taken wearing what she was or wasn't! :D :D

But that's just the rumor I heard. I have no idea how valid that is so treat it just as a rumor!

(Capt'n Cat's kinda guy!) :)

That is what I had heard too, from an Arizona State guy. He roomed with a teammate (another oline) and when his girlfriend saw a red light across the room, she got suspicious. :eek:

ronangrizfan
June 7th, 2005, 04:18 PM
That is what I had heard too, from an Arizona State guy. He roomed with a teammate (another oline) and when his girlfriend saw a red light across the room, she got suspicious. :eek:

I thought EVERYONE knew to cover that blinking light with electrical tape...... :D

grizfnz
June 7th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Who's on the horizon as a transfer QB?

I heard that there "HAD" been some interest in the Griz program by a QB who's burried on the depth chart at a Big 10 school. Unfortunately "HAD" is the operative word here. Guess he's hoping that the QB's in front of him get bitten by the injury bug.