PDA

View Full Version : IT'S HERE!!!!

buckp
August 24th, 2006, 11:53 AM
Just picked up my I-AA.org 2006 Fall Preview Magazine from Retro Sports and I only have two things to say:

1) WOW!!!! This is great! From Ralph's foreword to the 2006 I-AA Preseason Top 25 pics on the back cover....this thing is awesome! Thanks to Ralph, Retro Sports and all the contributing editors for another fantastic job - it gets better every year! :bow: xsmileyclapx :bow: :thumbsup:

2) Daymn it, Ralph! I took off work this week to lay in some laminated flooring in the upstairs' closets because my carpet is coming in next Tuesday and I can't put the Preview down! I'm going to blame you and Darrell (Retro Sports) when my wife starts fussing' because we are not going to be ready....:p ;)

OL FU
August 24th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Just picked up my I-AA.org 2006 Fall Preview Magazine from Retro Sports and I only have two things to say:

1) WOW!!!! This is great! From Ralph's foreword to the 2006 I-AA Preseason Top 25 pics on the back cover....this thing is awesome! Thanks to Ralph, Retro Sports and all the contributing editors for another fantastic job - it gets better every year! :bow: xsmileyclapx :bow: :thumbsup:

2) Daymn it, Ralph! I took off work this week to lay in some laminated flooring in the upstairs' closets because my carpet is coming in next Tuesday and I can't put the Preview down! I'm going to blame you and Darrell (Retro Sports) when my wife starts fussing' because we are not going to be ready....:p ;)

Yeah :hurray: Yeah:hurray:

You picked it up from Retro or from your mail box.

Just trying to schedule a little reading time

buckp
August 24th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Yeah :hurray: Yeah:hurray:

You picked it up from Retro or from your mail box.

Just trying to schedule a little reading time

I drove to Retro Sports to pick up my copies! (2 miles away)

I wouldn't count on the mail system to deliver my Preview Magazine.... :p ;)

OL FU
August 24th, 2006, 01:06 PM
I drove to Retro Sports to pick up my copies! (2 miles away)

I wouldn't count on the mail system to deliver my Preview Magazine.... :p ;)

Why don't you drive down and pick mine up and then you can drive it over to my place. :nod:

August 24th, 2006, 01:23 PM
... This is great! ... this thing is awesome! ... another fantastic job - it gets better every year! ... I can't put the Preview down! ...:eek: :o Glad you like it buckp! It was done for you and all fans of I-AA. :nod: :thumbsup:

buckp
August 24th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Why don't you drive down and pick mine up and then you can drive it over to my place. :nod:

Sorry, OL FU - my extra copy goes to Gary Laney of the Lake Charles American Press for the excellent stories about the McNeese Cowboys that he has written about for the last week....:bow:

buckp
August 24th, 2006, 02:27 PM
:eek: :o Glad you like it buckp! It was done for you and all fans of I-AA. :nod: :thumbsup:

Ralph, you da man! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: (four bows is the highest ranking I give) :D

Thanks again for all that you do! :thumbsup:

McNeese75
August 24th, 2006, 02:46 PM

:bang: I forgot about it. I am leaving now for the 2.56 mile trek to Retro to pick up my copy :D

TexasTerror
August 24th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Darn, wish I lived in Lake Charles! Would love my I-AA Preview Mag!

On a McNeese note, my new co-worker is a former soccer player for the Cowgirls! We now have a Southeastern, McNeese and Sam Houston person in my department...this could definitely help with road-tripping!

ngineer
August 24th, 2006, 11:28 PM
I'm camped by the mailbox with a fish hook in my mouth...(baited breath)...;)