DB Cooper Taylor, Richmond
DB Jaquiski Tartt, Samford
P Andy Wilder, Northern Arizona
KR Jerodis Williams, Furman

# - 2010 and 2011 Walter Camp All-America selection
@ - 2011 Walter Camp All-America selection

BEAR
December 19th, 2012, 01:56 PM
I think someone named Corey Howard will be getting a pro contract somewhere. xlolx

smallcollegefbfan
December 19th, 2012, 02:15 PM
I think someone named Corey Howard will be getting a pro contract somewhere. xlolx

I think he will end up playing in the AFL or CFL or for sure.

BadlandsBison
December 19th, 2012, 07:23 PM
This list is total crap. Zero credibilty with no Brock Jensen included.

AppAlum2003
December 19th, 2012, 07:39 PM

Really? Over Heinicke? Jensen is a winner and has played well but I'd take about 6 QB's before him to run an offense.

smallcollegefbfan
December 19th, 2012, 07:40 PM

I'm not hating on Jensen because I think he's a very good player but he doesn't have the numbers to be an All-American this year. These awards are based on the regular season and he wasn't even first-team All-MVFC. He's a good player but just because NDSU is winning so much doesn't mean he is the reason. Billy Turner, Marcus Williams, Grant Olson, Cole Jirik, Ojuri, Lund, etc. are the stars on the team. Jensen has a great supporting cast. He manages games well and makes some plays here and there while being a great leader but he isn't an elite player who would be winning without the tremendous supporting cast he has. He makes good throws, doesn't make mistakes, and leads his team very well.

When fans of a school are the only ones saying a player is underrated I think you have to realize that maybe you are seeing him as better than the coaches, scouts, media, and opposing fans are. Everyone is recognizing Turner, Williams, Olson, etc. and you can't give the QB more credit than the rest of the team. He's one player and football is won when you have 22 good players not 1 star QB.

marenlee
December 19th, 2012, 08:15 PM
I'm not hating on Jensen because I think he's a very good player but he doesn't have the numbers to be an All-American this year. These awards are based on the regular season and he wasn't even first-team All-MVFC. He's a good player but just because NDSU is winning so much doesn't mean he is the reason. Billy Turner, Marcus Williams, Grant Olson, Cole Jirik, Ojuri, Lund, etc. are the stars on the team. Jensen has a great supporting cast. He manages games well and makes some plays here and there while being a great leader but he isn't an elite player who would be winning without the tremendous supporting cast he has. He makes good throws, doesn't make mistakes, and leads his team very well.

When fans of a school are the only ones saying a player is underrated I think you have to realize that maybe you are seeing him as better than the coaches, scouts, media, and opposing fans are. Everyone is recognizing Turner, Williams, Olson, etc. and you can't give the QB more credit than the rest of the team. He's one player and football is won when you have 22 good players not 1 star QB.

Any fan with a level head knows hes not an all-american. If he would have kept the same level up to the isu-b game it would have been a no brainer for him to be one. But it really doesn't matter anyways.

Red & Black
December 19th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Hate to bring this up again, but I am puzzled by the absence of Brandon Kaufman on this list as well. Dude posted over 1800 yards on a team that spreads the ball around to several different guys and is still one of the most dominant receivers the FCS has seen in a while. He most certainly would have broken Moss' record given one more post-season game to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tubakat2014
December 20th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Hate to bring this up again, but I am puzzled by the absence of Brandon Kaufman on this list as well. Dude posted over 1800 yards on a team that spreads the ball around to several different guys and is still one of the most dominant receivers the FCS has seen in a while. He most certainly would have broken Moss' record given one more post-season game to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Leaving Kaufman and Breitenstein off the list is puzzling.

woffordgrad94
December 22nd, 2012, 01:56 PM
These people can suck mine for not including EB and for thinking that Mayonnaise guy is better than him.

frozennorth
December 22nd, 2012, 02:10 PM

hopefully this is not a serious post.

MplsBison
December 22nd, 2012, 02:14 PM
2012 Walter Camp Football Championship Subdivision All-America Team

OFFENSE
Pos. Name, School
WR Erik Lora, Eastern Illinois
WR Aaron Melette, Elon
TE A.C. Leonard, Tennessee State
OL Earl Watford, James Madison
OL Mike Sellers, The Citadel
OL Billy Turner, North Dakota State
OL Chris Howley, Maine
C Corey Howard, Central Arkansas
QB Taylor Heinicke, Old Dominion
RB Miguel Maysonet, Stony Brook
RB Zach Zenner, South Dakota State
PK Patrick Murray, Fordham

DEFENSE
Pos. Name, School
DL Caleb Schreibeis, Montana State
DL Colton Underwood, Illinois State
DL Brandon Thurmond, Arkansas Pine Bluff
DL Davis Tull, UT-Chattanooga
DL Joseph LeBeau, Jackson State
LB Jeremy Kimbrough, Appalachian State
LB Matt Evans, New Hampshire #
LB Stephon Robertson, James Madison
DB Marcus Williams, North Dakota State @
DB Darnell Taylor, Sam Houston State
DB Cooper Taylor, Richmond
DB Jaquiski Tartt, Samford
P Andy Wilder, Northern Arizona
KR Jerodis Williams, Furman

# - 2010 and 2011 Walter Camp All-America selection
@ - 2011 Walter Camp All-America selection

That's three players from the Mpls metro area. NDSU - Williams & Turner, SDSU - Zenner.

Just out of curiosity, is that the most of any metro/market?

MplsBison
December 22nd, 2012, 02:16 PM
These people can suck mine for not including EB and for thinking that Mayonnaise guy is better than him.

What about Swope?

Eaglegus2
December 22nd, 2012, 09:31 PM
What about Swope?
There are several players left off this list that has better creditionals than those listed.