PDA

View Full Version : Colt Anderson (from Montana) new Eagles starting safety

VUCats02
December 13th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Remember this guy from the '09 championship game. Congrats to this kid. He's doing really well too. Mike Mayock on the NFL network just called him the best safety the Eagles have had since Brian Dawkins.

appsfan
December 13th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Good for him; I thought I recognized the name...

ursus arctos horribilis
December 13th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Good news man.

bluehenbillk
December 14th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Remember this guy from the '09 championship game. Congrats to this kid. He's doing really well too. Mike Mayock on the NFL network just called him the best safety the Eagles have had since Brian Dawkins.

Well I can say being an Eagles fan, calling him the best safety since Dawkins isn't a compliment considering the garbage we've had back there. I will say I was impressed with him last night. He made a pass breakup in the endzone Kurt Coleman never would've made.

SpeedkingATL
December 14th, 2012, 08:29 AM
I remember Colt from the playoffs a few years ago. Certainly looks like a "football player". Really sticks his nose in against the running game. Good for him!

MR. CHICKEN
December 14th, 2012, 10:20 AM
I remember Colt from the playoffs a few years ago. Certainly looks like a "football player". Really sticks his nose in against the running game. Good for him!

17387.....JES' WHAT DUH BIRDS NEED.......REPLACE DUH HIGH PAID....ARM TACKLIN'......PRIMA DONNAS.......WHIFF MO' COLTS........xnodx....BRAWK!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 14th, 2012, 10:24 AM

I am a huge Colt fan since he is from my home town and is a very good guy, hard worker, very modest and always has time for any kid that wants to talk to him.

As for Mike Mayock, it just shows that he is a front running idiot that has an entire can of cliched statements. This is CAs second start so where does he make this prediction from? I am not saying hes wrong because I believe in Colt but Mayock has nothing to go on other than CAs stellar special teams play the last 2 years.

VUCats02
December 15th, 2012, 09:37 AM
I am a huge Colt fan since he is from my home town and is a very good guy, hard worker, very modest and always has time for any kid that wants to talk to him.

As for Mike Mayock, it just shows that he is a front running idiot that has an entire can of cliched statements. This is CAs second start so where does he make this prediction from? I am not saying hes wrong because I believe in Colt but Mayock has nothing to go on other than CAs stellar special teams play the last 2 years.

Like Bluehen said, the Eagles have had some of the worst starting safeties that I have ever seen since Dawkins, so it isn't saying much, but I think he's got a shot to be a full time starter. Eagles are in desperate need of secondary players who are actually willing / able to make a tackle.