PDA

View Full Version : Dear Montana State,

xcoach2
December 7th, 2012, 10:23 PM
You're softer than a baby hug.

-mgmt

xcoach2
December 7th, 2012, 10:25 PM
I'd also like to to say good gawd y'all are turrible.

Twentysix
December 7th, 2012, 10:27 PM
classy guy ;)

DJnva
December 7th, 2012, 10:27 PM
They have that All-American at QB though who will do anything to win.

Man, I know you all said I should watch him more before forming an opinion that he did not deserve it over Heinicke...probably not what you had in mind.

Congrats to Sam Houston.

Bison56
December 7th, 2012, 10:34 PM
You're softer than a baby hug.

-mgmt

Dont you get enough attention at home?

xcoach2
December 7th, 2012, 10:35 PM
They have that All-American at QB though who will do anything to win.

I was accused of trolling when I called him out for being turrible.

#vindicated

frozennorth
December 7th, 2012, 10:36 PM
I was accused of trolling when I called him out for being turrible.

#vindicated

his line was sure terrible. He looked pretty good when he didn't have the pocket instantly collapsing on him.

TheRevSFA
December 7th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Don't listen to xcoach. He's not a Sam fan, he's purely a Willie fritz fan and when fritz moves on to the next school, xcoach will go troll other boards

Samalum'10
December 7th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Bahahaha

catbob
December 7th, 2012, 10:46 PM
I had a great experience all week with Kat fans. Don't go all griz fan on us and be sore winners guys.

TheRevSFA
December 7th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Although softer than a baby hug is a pretty epic description

Sammy94
December 7th, 2012, 10:48 PM
We all have that guy.

SportsLover
December 7th, 2012, 10:54 PM
We all have that guy.

And some of us have more than one :)

robsnotes4u
December 7th, 2012, 11:12 PM
And some of us have more than one :)

Lol, some have 90%. Well three good games tomorrow. We could potentially end up with only the #5 seed left. Not saying it will but wouldn't that be something. The forum would explode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 7th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Lol, some have 90%. Well three good games tomorrow. We could potentially end up with only the #5 seed left. Not saying it will but wouldn't that be something. The forum would explode.

If NDSU loses tomorrow every ND grain elevator east of the Missouri River will need to monitored for jumpers.....

Screamin_Eagle174
December 7th, 2012, 11:34 PM
If NDSU loses tomorrow every ND grain elevator east of the Missouri River will need to monitored for jumpers.....

And the officials will need protection from Lakes after he emails them threats. xlolx

fmrbearkat
December 7th, 2012, 11:42 PM

Just in time for post of the year nomination!!!

Twentysix
December 7th, 2012, 11:45 PM

It would be pretty frustraiting thats for sure.

Professor Chaos
December 8th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Don't listen to xcoach. He's not a Sam fan, he's purely a Willie fritz fan and when fritz moves on to the next school, xcoach will go troll other boards
Give him credit, he's able to type and post while keeping Fritz's **** in his mouth the whole time.

Sam_Kats
December 8th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Owning the Big Sky is kinda getting old. :)

Silenoz
December 8th, 2012, 12:45 AM
I had a great experience all week with Kat fans. Don't go all griz fan on us and be sore winners guys.

Yeah, the line of Cat fans behind me at Cat/Griz was real classy, let me tell you

Sylvergunsuperman
December 8th, 2012, 12:50 AM

xnonox Might not be out of the woods yet....runner up.

344Johnson
December 8th, 2012, 01:03 AM
I hope this was a final nail in the coffin to overseeding Big Sky teams. I jest(sort of), they had a good regular season and merited a seed based on their performance this season.

Professor Chaos
December 8th, 2012, 01:11 AM
I hope this was a final nail in the coffin to overseeding Big Sky teams. I jest(sort of), they had a good regular season and merited a seed based on their performance this season.
Honestly why? I don't condone xdip**** piling on like he is but who did MSU beat than warranted a seed? The only other Big Sky playoff team they played was EWU and they lost. Their best wins were Sacramento St and Southern Utah. If anything, this game hurt the Big Sky going forward because it showed that the unbalanced schedule is not indicative of the team's strength when some teams go 7-1 in conference but manage to miss the tougher teams.

Personally, this is proof that a conference schedule with 13 teams is a joke. Going 7-1 in the Big Sky when you play one playoff worthy team is not equal to going 7-1 in the SOCON or MVFC when you play 2+ playoff worthy teams.

Full discloure, I thought MSU should've been a #3 seed before the playoffs but their performance has really made me re-think how to weight the unbalanced Big Sky schedule when evaluating teams.

coover
December 8th, 2012, 01:16 AM
I hope this was a final nail in the coffin to overseeding Big Sky teams. I jest(sort of), they had a good regular season and merited a seed based on their performance this season.Well, you got lucky last week with an unseeded Big Sky team. They were better than you, though you ended up with 2 more points than they had.

Hope you have a decent team next year so that you can, again, meet Poly in the playoffs. I think you'd have to admit that Poly was pretty good this year. They'll have a team next year that will be head and shoulders better than this years team. They have 18 starters returning and have every graduating position covered with outstanding replacements.

Hope to see you in 2013!

ewueagle2010
December 8th, 2012, 01:17 AM
Maybe MSU didn't deserve a #3 seed...maybe they did. But you can't argue that a Big Sky team has been in the National Championship 3 of the last 4 years.

Texas
December 8th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Well, you got lucky last week with an unseeded Big Sky team. They were better than you, though you ended up with 2 more points than they had.

Hope you have a decent team next year so that you can, again, meet Poly in the playoffs. I think you'd have to admit that Poly was pretty good this year. They'll have a team next year that will be head and shoulders better than this years team. They have 18 starters returning and have every graduating position covered with outstanding replacements.

Hope to see you in 2013!

SDSU is Big Sky? Score was 28 to 3

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 8th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Maybe MSU didn't deserve a #3 seed...maybe they did. But you can't argue that a Big Sky team has been in the National Championship 3 of the last 4 years.

I was a bit tough on MSU for the first few weeks because I didn't see a team that was worthy of the Top 3 ranking they were getting. The Bobcats were consistently struggling to beat inferior teams which I was alarmed by. Basically they were pulling a Lehigh. Then they lost to EWU at home, in game they really should have won, and everyone cooled off of them.

Following the EWU loss they had their bye and got Kirk back healthy which elevated their play considerably the last few weeks of the year. By the Portland State game I was convinced they were the well oiled machine everyone was expecting to start the year. Ultimately though, the turnovers, the weak OL, and an injury to Kirk came back to haunt them again. Their schedule wasn't very good either which might have played into it. A road contest against NAU or Cal Poly would have done them good imo.

coover
December 8th, 2012, 01:25 AM
SHSU had better watch out next week against another Big Sky team. Poly, the team you barely beat last week, the team that was actually the best one on the field, had their bottoms beaten by Eastern Washington. It wasn't even close. I'm not absolutely certain that the team beaten by EWU was the same team that you barely beat, but I can certainly tell you that if you play like you did against Poly, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE AGAINST EASTERN WASHINGTON.

Good luck against the. You'll need it.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 8th, 2012, 01:27 AM
SHSU had better watch out next week against another Big Sky team. Poly, the team you barely beat last week, the team that was actually the best one on the field, had their bottoms beaten by Eastern Washington. It wasn't even close. I'm not absolutely certain that the team beaten by EWU was the same team that you barely beat, but I can certainly tell you that if you play like you did against Poly, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE AGAINST EASTERN WASHINGTON.

SHSU is definitely the favorite imo.

coover
December 8th, 2012, 01:28 AM
SDSU is Big Sky? Score was 28 to 3

What is this about SDSU (is that San Diego State or South Dakota?)? I mentioned two teams, Sam Houston State and Cal Poly.

coover
December 8th, 2012, 01:30 AM

Won't even be close! Eastern Washington is much the better team. I've seen both!

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 8th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Won't even be close! Eastern Washington is much the better team. I've seen both!

LOL, how many did ya MSU winning by tonight?

BisonBohl
December 8th, 2012, 01:33 AM

Not so fast my friend...EWU has its hands full tomorrow against a very pesky Redbird team from the Valley. ISU will be much tougher than a Wagner team that took EWU to the wire.

ewueagle2010
December 8th, 2012, 01:35 AM
I agree with that. ISU will be much tougher than Wagner, however EWU is due for a breakout game. I have a feeling it comes tomorrow!

dudeitsaid
December 8th, 2012, 01:41 AM

First we gotta beat ISUr. Football is about match-ups. MSU is a great team. But they don't match up well against SHSU, as evidenced by last years beat down. Some has changed since last year in the two teams, but not that much. A lot of the same players on the teams, and certainly the same philosophies.

I personally thought EWU would lose to Cal Poly when they played them. I thought the EWU run D would struggle, but it didn't. I thought in 2010, after Villanova throttled App, and everyone talked about the superiority of the CAA, and Taiwan Jones being injured, that we would lose that game, but we didn't. And though the score was close, EWU really dominated that game.

SHSU might win. Heck, we don't even know if they will get the chance to yet. But no way in heck do I think that SHSU is just a clear favorite in the Inferno. I think it is more anybody's game if that takes place.

344Johnson
December 8th, 2012, 01:42 AM
#BigFluffD That hashtag is the next big thing.

dudeitsaid
December 8th, 2012, 01:43 AM
a Wagner team that took EWU to the wire.

Most teams take EWU to the wire. They still find a way to win. No matter what, it seems they are never out of the game. I see the game ending within two points, no matter who wins.

coover
December 8th, 2012, 01:50 AM
LOL, how many did ya MSU winning by tonight?Huh? Is English your second or third language? Obviously you cannot understand my posts, so I guess that's the reason that you don't understand the situation. My posts were not based upon the MSU game tonight. SHSU was obviously the best team tonight. And many of the previous posters were correct. MSU was not that good of a team and should not have been seeded at all. My posts are based on seeing Cal Poly getting beaten badly by a superior Eastern Washington team, and then watching Sam Houston State being very lucky to beat the same Cal Poly. The differences between Sam Houston State and Eastern Washington in their play against Cal Poly were evident. Those differences were huge. If the Eastern Washington team that played Cal Poly plays the Sam Houston State team that played Cal Poly, Sam Houston has no chance.

Now I suggest you get back to Lehigh and take a remedial English class. You need it badly.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 8th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Huh? Is English your second or third language? Obviously you cannot understand my posts, so I guess that's the reason that you don't understand the situation. My posts were not based upon the MSU game tonight. SHSU was obviously the best team tonight. And many of the previous posters were correct. MSU was not that good of a team and should not have been seeded at all. My posts are based on seeing Cal Poly getting beaten badly by a superior Eastern Washington team, and then watching Sam Houston State being very lucky to beat the same Cal Poly. The differences between Sam Houston State and Eastern Washington in their play against Cal Poly were evident. Those differences were huge. If the Eastern Washington team that played Cal Poly plays the Sam Houston State team that played Cal Poly, Sam Houston has no chance.

Now I suggest you get back to Lehigh and take a remedial English class. You need it badly.

LOL, obviously you didn't READ that I went to Temple, not Lehigh...clown....

Texas
December 8th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Huh? Is English your second or third language? Obviously you cannot understand my posts, so I guess that's the reason that you don't understand the situation. My posts were not based upon the MSU game tonight. SHSU was obviously the best team tonight. And many of the previous posters were correct. MSU was not that good of a team and should not have been seeded at all. My posts are based on seeing Cal Poly getting beaten badly by a superior Eastern Washington team, and then watching Sam Houston State being very lucky to beat the same Cal Poly. The differences between Sam Houston State and Eastern Washington in their play against Cal Poly were evident. Those differences were huge. If the Eastern Washington team that played Cal Poly plays the Sam Houston State team that played Cal Poly, Sam Houston has no chance.

You are thinking waaaay to hard and trying to compensate for your teams loss.
Every team is different. It also means every team matches up differently.

coover
December 8th, 2012, 01:55 AM
LOL, obviously you didn't READ that I went to Temple not Lehigh...clown....Then you need to get back to Temple quickly. Frankly, you are an embarrassment to the English Department of whatever school you attended.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 8th, 2012, 01:56 AM
Then you need to get back to Temple quickly. Frankly, you are an embarrassment to the English Department of whatever school you attended.

Seriously? What are you talking about? I mean really...

You decided to go into personal attack mode because?

You're simply embarrassing yourself...carry on...

coover
December 8th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Seriously? What are you talking about? I mean really...

You decided to go into personal attack mode because?
You're simply embarrassing yourself...OK, I'll calm down. But I do, after seeing both Cal Poly play SHSU and Cal Poly play Eastern Washington, believe I can accurately evaluate how Sam Houston will do against Eastern Washington, and in my opinion, the two teams are not even close.

I have nothing against Sam Houston State, and, in fact, my brother in Texas is presently dating a Sam Houston State grad. I'm sure it is a fine school, but, from what I've seen, many, not all, of it's fans are way out of control.

Perhaps I've been out of control this evening, and if so, I apologize to any I have insulted. Have a good evening. I'm going to bed.

Sam_Kats
December 8th, 2012, 02:27 AM
Not insulting anyone but yourself. You guys threw a double oopty-oop reverse stop & go pass with a couple minutes left to erase a 9 pt lead on a night our QB had his worse night in his career. Good team, yes. Better than Sam, nope.

Goodnight.

fmrbearkat
December 8th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Well, you got lucky last week with an unseeded Big Sky team. They were better than you, though you ended up with 2 more points than they had.

Hope to see you in 2013!

They were not a better team! We played the absolute worst game we've played in 2 years and still made enough plays to win! Our D held win it needed to and we made some big plays! I guess that block was a fluke! You seem to forget the trick play y'all pulled to bring it back to 2 points in the final minutes! Our D bent but didn't break and we made enough plays to win while not playing our best ball! A sure trait of a good team is finding ways to win when things aren't going smooth and we did! Tonight we played like the usual Kats we've seen all year! Poly was a heck of a team and gave us our money's worth but quit spouting off that y'all were better than us!

SeattleGriz
December 8th, 2012, 02:48 AM
They were not a better team! We played the absolute worst game we've played in 2 years and still made enough plays to win! Our D held win it needed to and we made some big plays! I guess that block was a fluke! You seem to forget the trick play y'all pulled to bring it back to 2 points in the final minutes! Our D bent but didn't break and we made enough plays to win while not playing our best ball! A sure trait of a good team is finding ways to win when things aren't going smooth and we did! Tonight we played like the usual Kats we've seen all year! Poly was a heck of a team and gave us our money's worth but quit spouting off that y'all were better than us!

Until you win it all, it is just blather. SHSU seems to be full of that. I have said it before, but personally, Texas tough folds pretty quickly when getting socked in the mouth. You guys most certainly won tonight, and deserve respect, but outside of that...please.

fmrbearkat
December 8th, 2012, 02:52 AM

Once we throttle whoever gets put in front of us next week maybe you will learn and take your sore *** back to your "pharmacy" so you can mello out and get on with your life! Poly caught us on a bad day and still got beat! No team is gonna shut our offense down like that with only one week to prepare! Hasn't happened in 2 years and won't happen next week!

fmrbearkat
December 8th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Until you win it all, it is just blather. SHSU seems to be full of that. I have said it before, but personally, Texas tough folds pretty quickly when getting socked in the mouth. You guys most certainly won tonight, and deserve respect, but outside of that...please.

Outside of tonight...really??? We put on a show every single game last year except for the SBU game but like Poly we still won! And then we made it to the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP gam and got beat by the better team...do you remember what that is?? Been awhile since y'all were there and by the looks of it you've got alot more free time in December ahead of you!! We have done everything we needed too the last two years. This team has damn sure done enough to earn respect! Seems to me the only fans that don't are the butt hurt teams that we have ended their seasons over the past two years!! Enjoy the cold cuz it's gonna be a long winter!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 8th, 2012, 07:50 AM
SHSU will roll eWU if they even get by the birds of red. EWU is not a good team.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

caribbeanhen
December 8th, 2012, 07:54 AM
our QB had his worse night in his career.

Goodnight.

and why was that?

X-Factor
December 8th, 2012, 08:12 AM
and why was that?

Alternatively, I would argue that Bell was slapped around like a wet noodle when he played us, so I dunno how it could be his worst game? Possibly he had more fumbles or INTs for Poly, because all he threw against us were bricks :)

Sammy94
December 8th, 2012, 08:16 AM
I believe he was speaking of this season for Bell.

robsnotes4u
December 8th, 2012, 08:16 AM

I am a big sky fan, and I have said all year the cats were over rated. In the the same breath EWU is even more over rated. The BSC was down this year. SHSU was definitely the better team, and if they drop the ball 4 times against another team, I don't think they will be as lucky to have them bounce right back.

robsnotes4u
December 8th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Once we throttle whoever gets put in front of us next week maybe you will learn and take your sore *** back to your "pharmacy" so you can mello out and get on with your life! Poly caught us on a bad day and still got beat! No team is gonna shut our offense down like that with only one week to prepare! Hasn't happened in 2 years and won't happen next week!

I guess the argument could be you caught MSU on a bad day, and got lucky having 4 of your own fumbles bounce back in your own hands, plus one of theirs. How many points can be taken off the board because of those? In reality, I think you just won the game.

Be classy, your "bad" day was caused by Cal Poly.

As far as EWU, you will beat them by 4 to 5 touchdowns. They are more over rated than MSU. You probably won't need to think about them because their season will end today.

KATS_21
December 8th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Alternatively, I would argue that Bell was slapped around like a wet noodle when he played us, so I dunno how it could be his worst game? Possibly he had more fumbles or INTs for Poly, because all he threw against us were bricks :)

NDSU's D was much better than CP's. Bell had nowhere to go in the nc game, in the CP game there were places to throw it and he couldn't get it done.

The CP was an ugly win with a few gifts but the real offense and defense showed up at MSU. Last years NC game was closer than a few Bison fans want to admit. It would be a great rematch.

fmrbearkat
December 8th, 2012, 08:50 AM
I guess the argument could be you caught MSU on a bad day, and got lucky having 4 of your own fumbles bounce back in your own hands, plus one of theirs. How many points can be taken off the board because of those? In reality, I think you just won the game.

As far as EWU, you will beat them by 4 to 5 touchdowns. They are more over rated than MSU. You probably won't need to think about them because their season will end today.

A major part of it was caused by our offensive coordinator and our players! From the 1st qtr I said these guys are walking around and don't look like they've got their heads in the game...I don't know what was going on but they looked flat all around from the opening bell! Ruse called the game like an 8th grade b team game!! He called about 4 plays all night and none of them had any imagination! I'm sure call poly had a lot to do with our struggles but I saw every game this year and I can tell you that was all on US! We weren't their mentally or emotionally! I honestly can't beleive we made enough plays to pull it out! Sorry If you think I wasn't being "classy" but all poly fans have been posting all week is bull****e about them being the better team blah blah blah and then a butt hurt jizzly fan wants to jump in and say the only thing we've done to earn any respect was yesterday's win. Dumbest comment I've ever read!

kalm
December 8th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Love all the BSC and EWU hate in this thread.

1) This was one game. Anyone who thinks MSU (or for that matter any 10-1 big four team) didn't deserve its seed is horrendously naive about FCS football. The BSC is as solid as any conference top to (nearly) bottom, but I'm sure this talk will get in even more feverish if we lose tomorrow. And it will still be wrong.

2) SHSU brought the heat and DM looked lost. I don't think MSU is over-rated but I'm beginning to think DM is.

3) The Owens and Kirk injuries really hurt MSU

4) MSU gave up a short field much of the night but this game really hinged on just 4 plays - the two long TD's over the top and the two MSU turnovers.

5) I take back my previous thoughts regarding SHSU and coming from the Southland. They are a very good football team. The conference is still a notch below, but their success should elevate the play of everyone else in the Southland over the next couple years.

Sam_Kats
December 8th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Kirk had 30 yards last year. Wouldn't have mattered. It was a great game & both teams had their chances. Sam's speed showed in the end. McGhee DID look lost, I agree with Kalm. ANd I don't think at all MSU didn't deserve that seed....10-1 from Big Sky says a lot.

Go REDBIRDS!!

MarkyMark
December 8th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Nice game SHSU. I felt all season long that it would be NDSU vs. SAM again if we ended up on opposite sides of the bracket.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2012, 10:32 AM
I literally had it called the other way. 38-14 MSU. God damnit, why didn't I remember this is MSU?

asumike83
December 8th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Give him credit, he's able to type and post while keeping Fritz's **** in his mouth the whole time.

Judging by his profile pic, it almost looks the other way around! xlolx

stevdock
December 8th, 2012, 10:42 AM
The outcome didn't surprise me too much. SHSU is a very good team with a ton of speed on both sides of the ball. I was surprised by the lopsided score though. I thought it would be much tighter. I thought the difference in the game last night was maybe as simple as SHSU had more playmakers and those playmakers showed up.

Next week's matchup against either ILL. St or EWU should be interesting in very different ways. I think Ill. St's line is very good and SHSU probably won't be able to get the same pressure against a VERY good QB. Then based on what everyone has been saying, EWU's DB are also very good. So will SHSU be able to get a few big deep balls like they did last night or can EWU make them one dimensional.

I'm also curious to see who gets the home game if ILL. St. wins today.

semobison
December 8th, 2012, 10:44 AM
I literally had it called the other way. 38-14 MSU. God damnit, why didn't I remember this is MSU?

It wasnt that Montana State was that bad. Sam is good! I only watched them play once this year but they were kicking Baylor's *** until they had a meltdown in the 1st 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter! In the title game last year we had 235 offensive yards and 9 1st downs. Take away the fake punt and the middle screen and their defense was almost as good as ours.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 8th, 2012, 10:52 AM

The Bison get to see MSU next year in the FD.

Could we classify that game as a 'cupcake'....xwhistlex

Screamin_Eagle174
December 8th, 2012, 11:18 AM

So was Villanova, and UD.

Grizalltheway
December 8th, 2012, 11:20 AM

You are THIS obsessed with the Griz. Priceless! xlolx

Screamin_Eagle174
December 8th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Not so fast my friend...EWU has its hands full tomorrow against a very pesky Redbird team from the Valley. ISU will be much tougher than a Wagner team that took EWU to the wire.

That game was deceiving because we went -3 in turnovers, and only won by 10. Don't fumble the ball at the end there in Wagner's redzone, we score another and win by 17. Defensive PI gets called instead of the bogus offensive PI that was called and led to an INT in our own redzone, EWU wins by at least 24 (Wagner scored a TD off of it).

Screamin_Eagle174
December 8th, 2012, 11:27 AM

xlolx xlolx xlolx

Poor cat fan, you think just because your team rolls over in big games that others will do the same. EWU plays everyone tough, no matter if we're clear favorites or clear underdogs (see 2010).

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2012, 11:27 AM
The Bison get to see MSU next year in the FD.

Could we classify that game as a 'cupcake'....xwhistlex

No but there is some kind of voodoo that prevents MSU from advancing past the quarterfinals. The last semi they played in was 1984. 2 years ago they got curbstomped by NDSU, the past 2 times it was SHSU. Regular season seems to be a different animal.

semobison
December 8th, 2012, 11:30 AM
No but there is some kind of voodoo that prevents MSU from advancing past the quarterfinals. The last semi they played in was 1984. 2 years ago they got curbstomped by NDSU, the past 2 times it was SHSU. Regular season seems to be a different animal.

No Voodoo, they are just running into better football teams in the quarters!

Screamin_Eagle174
December 8th, 2012, 11:35 AM
SHSU will roll eWU if they even get by the birds of red. EWU is not a good team.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Already backpedaling, huh? I thought ISU was going to roll us? Now it's IF?

You're like a broken record....... emphasis on broken. xlolx

BISON Thunder
December 8th, 2012, 11:41 AM

I don't care...that there is funny! Only question is, do we jump into or from the elevator!

Red & Black
December 8th, 2012, 11:42 AM

4-5 TD's? Dude, we haven't lost by that much to an FCS team since about 1995.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screamin_Eagle174
December 8th, 2012, 11:45 AM
4-5 TD's? Dude, we haven't lost by that much to an FCS team since about 1995.

Pay no heed to the butthurt scat fan.

BNATION
December 8th, 2012, 12:01 PM

This last game proves how tuuurible we played against y'all. We just spanked the team that barely lost to Eastern. Your a pretty sour guy and should feel good your guys were in the contest because if we were playing well. (case in point last night) it would have been ugly.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 8th, 2012, 12:18 PM
This last game proves how tuuurible we played against y'all. We just spanked the team that barely lost to Eastern. Your a pretty sour guy and should feel good your guys were in the contest because if we were playing well. (case in point last night) it would have been ugly.

Not really. It proves how overrated MSU was. We also played our worst game of the year against them, outside of maybe SUU. SHSU's D is susceptible against the pass, as we saw in the SFA game. Bring the pressure, and get beat over the top... we have two QBs and a plethora of WRs to do just that. Regardless, it's all moot until we beat ISU later today.

Wilson16
December 8th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Not really. It proves how overrated MSU was. We also played our worst game of the year against them, outside of maybe SUU. SHSU's D is susceptible against the pass, as we saw in the SFA game. Bring the pressure, and get beat over the top... we have two QBs and a plethora of WRs to do just that. Regardless, it's all moot until we beat ISU later today.

Go ISU!!!

Cleets
December 8th, 2012, 01:12 PM

This ^ was a well deserved post...
I have to admit it made me laugh

Texas
December 8th, 2012, 01:21 PM
I wouldn't put too much stock in that SFA game. They were dominated and put up two garbage time TDs.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Screamin_Eagle174
December 8th, 2012, 01:27 PM
I wouldn't put too much stock in that SFA game. They were dominated and put up two garbage time TDs.

Not really, they had the ball and were driving inside the final minute, only down 8. Unless you consider SHSU's 21 straight points in the 4th in 2004 "garbage" time TDs. SHSU's secondary was exposed. Our WRs and D is a lot better than SFA's as well.

Cleets
December 8th, 2012, 01:35 PM

I Think we're going to see how over rated both Eastern Wa. and MSU were
(Just my 2 cents)

Sam_Kats
December 8th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Who cares about SFA. Go beat ISU 1st

Go Cats
December 8th, 2012, 01:38 PM
you nprove the point that football is about matchups by what you say here. we do not match up well with shsu last year or this year, that by default does not make us not worthy of a seed. comparing scores does not give anybody a win, hell is eastern washington wins today they will get stomped by shsu since they beat us by only 3 points wait new thought eastern crushed you guys so i guess i dont now who will win this contest if played.

Texas
December 8th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Not really, they had the ball and were driving inside the final minute, only down 8. Unless you consider SHSU's 21 straight points in the 4th in 2004 "garbage" time TDs. SHSU's secondary was exposed. Our WRs and D is a lot better than SFA's as well.
Driving the final series? It was garbage time, and Kats got cocky I mean wouldn't you with a score of 51-28 in the 4th after the defense had been shutting SFA down? Like I said don't put in too much stock into that game.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 8th, 2012, 03:00 PM
I see screaming ****bubble is getting in some last shots before the bloodletting.....gonna be fun watching the excuses roll out of his already holstered cock holster.

TheRevSFA
December 8th, 2012, 05:09 PM

True but letting central Arkansas come back was a pretty epic fail and cost you a seed

TheRevSFA
December 8th, 2012, 05:10 PM
I do pick Sam to beat either ewu or ISUr

Cleets
December 8th, 2012, 06:06 PM
I do pick Sam to beat either ewu or ISUr

Pretty easily actually...

Griz_are_Beta_AF
December 9th, 2012, 12:26 AM

Cats have them too, on BobcatNation, I said from my team source, Cody won't play because he had surgery Monday. I got called a griz fan troll like three times by this guy. My source didn't lie and Cody really didn't play. He played like maybe ten plays all game and only one touch for -2 yards.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 9th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Who cares about SFA. Go beat ISU 1st

xcoffeex

Screamin_Eagle174
December 9th, 2012, 12:57 AM
I see screaming ****bubble is getting in some last shots before the bloodletting.....gonna be fun watching the excuses roll out of his already holstered cock holster.

All I saw was a thread full of excuses by you, Queen Alpha Jizz. xcoffeex

word
December 9th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Sam Houston State....ipso facto Big Sky Champs Back to Back!

woffordgrad94
December 9th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Xcoach2, you are classless. And your team might have won, but you are still a loser.

xcoach2
December 9th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Xcoach2, you are classless. And your team might have won, but you are still a loser. And it seems that SHSU has a lot of fans with the little red chiclets.

Get'um next year? I'm searching hard for the classy ways to console you.

woffordgrad94
December 9th, 2012, 02:21 AM
I don't need consoling right now, but thanks for the offer. I have a lot of good things going on in my life, so a close Wofford loss to the #1 team in FCS isn't going to bring me down a whole lot.

word
December 9th, 2012, 02:26 AM
Get'um next year? I'm searching hard for the classy ways to console you.

You got your runner up shirts printed up already?

Rekdiver
December 9th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Ouch.........

kdinva
December 9th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Stony Brook would love a rematch.........

Walkon79
December 9th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Xcoach2, you are classless. And your team might have won, but you are still a loser.

+ 1,000